We finally meet...again...

"I Will Chase After You"

It's been about one week since I last visited Woohyun. Dongwoo told me that he' doing fine and that he'll be heading home soon. I was so busy with preparations for tonight's big party where all the famous idols comes in to have a great time and get to meet other idols. We booked a big ballroom down in Seoul. I got several invitations from each company saying to come down and have fun. When, my manager received the letter, we instantly went shopping. My stylists wanted me to look elegant and suitable for the party. On the letter, it said, "formal wear only." We went through various clothing stores, expensive clothing stores, but we couldn't find the one. My manager looked around and saw a dress that caught her attention. She dragged me in the store and asked the employees if I could try it on. They took it down and gave it to me. 

I came out of the dressing room and stared at my manager. "I love it."

"Makes you look very grown up and cute!" she squealed. "I already bought your shoes and mask."

"Mask?"

"Yes. Mask. It's a masquerade themed party. There's going to be something surprising that will happen, but I can't tell you."

"Aww... okay." My manger bought my dress and we headed back to my dorm and got ready.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The last thing that they needed to do was to put on my make up and I'm set. My stylist added black dolly circle lenses and applied my make up. My manager and I headed in the van and headed to the hotel. 

We arrived at the hotel with my mask on. I saw several idols who I don't know who they are. Since they all had masks on. I headed upstairs with my manager. Once we entered the ballroom, the hotel employees handed us numbers and whatever number that was on it we had to sit in a seat that had that.  My number was 17. I looked for my number and sat down. There were a lot of us in there. Good thing the ballroom was big. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Everyone got to their seats. Finally, someone started the party. He removed his mask. It was no other than, Mr. JYP.

"Good evening everyone! It is so glad to see everyone of you. I may not see your faces, but I am glad to have you all here. Shall we move on to our first event? May I have all the girls stand up and stand on stage according to their numbers."

I got up and walked towards the stage. 

"Now that the girls are all here, Number 1, please take one stick out of this jar." She took one out and revealed her choosen number.

"37."

"Number 37, please stand up and head up to your date."

"DATE?!?! DATE?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!" I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As the number decreases, it was my turn. I picked out a stick and revealed my number. "8"

"Number 8, please stand up!"

He stood up, walked towards me, and I wrapped my arm around his. I was shy to see a guy who I don't even know, take me. The whole event ended and the buffet and dance floor was open. We all kept out masks on our face. He asked me to dance and I accepted. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He held me close to him as if he needed someone to hold. The songs that were playing were getting slower and slower. He kept leaning forward, but I kept moving away. 

"What's wrong? You don't like me?"

"It's not like I like you. I just don't know you."

"Maybe we can learn more about each other." He placed his forehead on my shoulder. I could feel his warm breath brush against my skin. He left trails of kisses up and down my neck. I shivered as I moved back.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to. You just smelled nice."

"I just don't know you..." I ran out the ballroom and headed to a balcony. I stared out into the night sky. Then, I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist. 

"I'm sorry."

I turned around and saw the same guy, Number 8. 

"What do you want?"

"I said I'm sorry." He lets go of me and stands next to me. "Why do you hate me?"

"I didn't say I hated you. I just said that I don't know you. You just have no right to kiss me on the neck like that."

"I'm really sorry. Really."

"It's okay. I shouldn't have came here in the first place."

"Why? What happens if someone deep down inside you, misses you. Would you go?"

"Well, I would, but he's not here. He got injured."

"What happens if he's here?"

"I would cry. I really want to see him. See him walking and feeling all better."

"Number 17.."

I looked at him. He slowly removed my mask and stared into my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

On the other hand, six guys popped out of nowhere and started to eavesdrop.

"Does she know who it is?" Number 28 said.

"I don't know." Number 22 said.

"Your sister is pretty weird, not knowing Number 8," said Number 27

"She's not weird. She just doesn't know." Number 13 said.

"They look so cute together!" squealed Number 3.

"Hush! They'll hear us!" said Number 26.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I slowly released my lips from him and my eyes just shot open.  "Woohyun?! I got you?!"

"Don't hate me now?" he joked. I shot myself forward and embraced him. Tears were falling down my cheeks and into his suit. 

"Oh my gosh Woohyun! You're all better! Please tell me you are!"

"I am I am. I'm just taking it easy."

"You babo! You scared me! I was going to beat you up!" I laughed.

"I love you too my babo~" 

We wore our masks and headed back to the party. He held my waist as we sat back down. Everyone finally removed their masks and most of them were shocked to see me and Woohyun together. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So I hoped you enjoyed this one  Umm, the numbers were all from their birthdate.

Number 28: Sunggyu

Number 22: Dongwoo

Number 8: Woohyun

Number 26: Hoya

Number 27: Sungyeol

Number 13: L

Number 3: Sungjong

 

This is Minyoung's clothes that she wore to the party~