Apologies...

"I Will Chase After You"

It's been three days that Woohyun's been away from Infinite. Dongwoo called me and said that Sunggyu couldn't stop yelling at himself. Dongwoo also said that he kept apologizing at night. Woohyun and I had a good three days together. Luckly he;s schedule was cleared. He also had sometime with his brother down at the cafe. 

"So, how are you and Minyoung?" Boohyun asked.

"We are doing fine. She's been vomitting a couple of times."

"Oh! I heard that she's pregnant. Congrats!"

"Thank you. She's in bed sleeping."

"I'm glad that you're taking care of her," Boohyun said. 

"I'm glad that I'm with her. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her and help her."

"Ahaha~ Speaking of her."

I got out of the elevator wearing my pajamas and entered the cafe. "Morning~"

"Morning sleeping beauty," said Boohyun.

"Morning." I walked over to Woohyun and sat on his lap. 

"Morning my beauty."

I buried my head on his neck, then I slowly fell asleep. I can feel his hand go up and down my back. "She's a keeper." Boohyun said. He handed Woohyun a bag of food for me to eat. Woohyun picked me up bridal style and took me back to the dorm. When we were in the elevator, I can hear Woohyun singing me his solo song he sang. I felt a soft material under me and something warm on me. I was in bed. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it close to my stomach. \

The door bell rung and Woohyun went to get it. "Annyeong." It was Sunggyu. "I wanted to come by and say that I am really sorry that I yelled at you and Minyoung. Please forgive me."

"I accept," said Woohyun. "Please, come in. Minyoung sleeping right now. She wasn't feeling good for a few days."

"Oh, I see. About what happened a week ago, I'm really sorry. As a leader, I shouldn't yell at you or her for doing that. I do support you two and I hope the baby comes out nice and healthy."

"Thanks hyung. I hope so too. Oh look, she's awake."

I turned around to see that Woohyun was talking to Sunggyu. "Annyeong Sunggyu oppa. Nice to see you here."

"Nice to see that you are looking okay."

"Minyoung, Sunggyu hyung came over to apologize."

"Oh, I accept. I heard you guys talking." I laughed.

"Mianhae..." said the two boys.

"It's okay."

"I hope you guys will be fine for 9 months... FIGHTING!" said Sunggyu on his way out.

"FIGHTING!!" said the both of us.

"I really do that I can survive this..." I said.