cont.. & Ending

"I Will Chase After You"

We headed to the ballroom where we had our party. We were congratulated by our friends and family. I felt warm and happy inside, finally being with the man I love and my beautiful son. Everything felt like a dream, but it wasn't. My brother was even crying even though the food wasn't served yet. Woohyun and I sat down with our parents. His umma gave me a warm and welcoming smile. My baby was in his stroller sleeping. I got up and smiled at how cute my baby looked. I gave him a small kiss on the forehead and whispered, "Your umma is married Woowoo. I love you." I sat back down next to Woohyun. His arms wrapped around my waist as we got up and headed towards the stage where our table was set. We sat back down as we looked at everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The food was already being served and Woohyun and I agreed to eat together. The waiters came out and served us our dinner. Woohyun smiled at me as I take a bite of meat from his chopsticks.  The whole time we were eating, our hand was intertwined. I laugh every time he joked around and when his band members tell him something funny. Our dessert was our wedding cake. We both took a hold of the knife has we both made a cut in the cake. Everyone took pictures as we put icing on each others faces. We wiped off our faces and ate. We had a bit of white wine. I was used to it, since my company had a lot of parties, Woohyun didn't like it however.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was that time where I throw the bouquet to all the single ladies, unfortunately the ladies in the building were all taken. Woohyun decided to skip his part and let me throw the bouquet at the boys. I turned around and tossed the bouquet up in the air. All I heard was laughter. I turned around again and saw Sunggyu holding it.

"YAY Oppa!" I clapped.

"Aigoo~" he whined. "Can I toss it to someone else?"

"Aniyo~" Sungyeol cooed. "We need to find you a woman, hyung!"

"Yah!" 

"Don't be cranky hyung." Woohyun said. Sunggyu nodded and accepted the bouquet. I..well Woohyun had to take that annoying itchy thing around my leg and he randomly threw it at the boys and Sungjong caught it. 

"YAY!! Sungjonggie's gonna marry Sunggyu hyung!" screamed Sungyeol. 

"Yah! Don't let me get you." Sunggyu said.

"Mianhae."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time for the father and daughter dance. My father took my hand and we began to slow dance. He's old yet fatherly look made me tear. I'm finally all grown up and married. He smiled as I saw a tear roll down his cheeks. I missed him so much and he even got darker because all the yard work he does. 

"I'm so proud of you." he said.

"Thank you appa." I said. We danced for about 20 mins and then Infinite went one by one dancing with me. 

"You better take care of my Woohyun okay?" Sunggyu said.

"Yah~ yours? He's mine now~" I joked. "Don't worry~" 

Dongwoo's turn was next. "Sis!! You have a very nice figure~ No wonder Woohyunnie loves you."

"Yah~ Dongwoo oppa. You ."

"I am not! Anyways, I'm proud of you. All of us are~Take care of yourselve and him." Dongwoo smiled as the next person came.

"I know we hardly talk, but you seem like a sister I always wanted. We had a few chit-chats here and there and I am happy for you and Woohyunnie. Take good care of you and your family." Hoya said.

"Thank you Hoya oppa."

Sungyeol ran up to me and spun me around. "OH MINYOUNG-AH!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US!!"

"Yah yah~ I am not. I'll still be at my dorm taking care of the baby. You guys can visit whenever you want. Just as long as you call me first, okay?"

"YAY!!"

L came up and bowed as he spun me around. "I really got nothing to say. I am speechless that you two are finally married. And~ It's my turn to watch the baby."

I laughed. "Okay okay~ Just tell Dongwoo~"

Sungjonggie came up and we didn't slow dance, we danced to G.NA's Top Girl instead. "Daebak! You can dance in that dress~"

"Of course I can Sungjonggie~"

Woohyun was last. He took my hands and place it around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and place his forehead on mine. "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered. Hoya came back to hand Woohyun a mic. L took a chair and placed it in the middle of the dance floor and motioned me to sit. A song began to play and Woohyun started singing. It was his solo, Time. My eyes widen when he began. The song was all about a guy missing a girl and he wants time to stop just to see her once more. Tears rolled down my cheeks when I thought about the time I got captured and he did whatever it takes to rescue me. In the middle of the song, I leaped up and kissed him. 

"I love you and I'll never leave your side. I love you, yeobo."

He hugged me tighter. "I love you more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We took a family picture with both of our families, then with Infinite, then my family. My baby was awake all happy. We said goodbye to everyone and thanked them for coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 months that we've been married. Our baby has been eating healthy and growing up fast. We received a lot of love from our fans. Infinite's been doing okay. Right now, they are working hard on their promotions. Woohyun's been busier and so am I. My parents and my in-laws take care of the baby. Everything felt like a fairytail. I have one happy ending~