Goodbye.. my love.

"I Will Chase After You"

Morning came quick. I woke up to the sound of silence. Woohyun still had his arms wrapped around me. I felt safe and secure now that he was with me throughout the night. He woke up just seconds after me. We both headed to the bathroom to wash our faces and brushed our teeth. When we were all ready, Woohyun returned the card key to the front desk and we were out. The sun looked like it had a hard time rising up this morning, but it was a good time. Not a lot of people were out, so we didn't have tons of fans runnning us over. We finally reached my company's building. Once we headed inside, the CEO and my manager were out in the lobby waiting for me. He simply got up and tapped the chair that was right in front of him. I sat down and Woohyun stood right next to me. 

"Didn't you say you were going to a dinner thing with Bom and Tiffany?" he said. "Tell me, why did you come back with him?"

"I could explain." I said.

"I'm all ears. Explain."

My brother from Infinite, Jang Dongwoo, wanted to spend some quailty time with me. We haven't seen each other in seven years. So, he dressed up as Park Bom while Lee Sungjong, dressed up as Tiffany. So, he snuck me out and I got to meet the rest of the Infinite members. After that, he wanted me and Woohyun to spend sometime together. After that, we were both getting chased by these kidnappers. I don't know what they wanted from me. So, Woohyun and I ran in a hotel and he got us a room." I quickly explain.

"Please sir," said Woohyun. "I wanted to see her in the beginning along with Dongwoo. Please don't get mad at her. I should take the blame. We didn;t know that we were getting chased by those weirdos. So, we stayed in a hotel to avoid Minyoung getting caught. Please sir. I'm really sorry that I made this plan just to get her. It was all my idea." Woohyun said. 

"Woohyun-ah...you didn't have to. It was my fault to you know."

"Okay, Okay!" the CEO said. "Obviously, you too take the blame. For now on, you Mr. Nam aren't allowed to see her at all. At all. I forbid you to come here. I will contact your managers and had them confiscate your cellphone. That's goes for you too Minyoung. This is the last time you will be seeing her Mr. Nam."

"Yes sir. I promise that I won't come down here."

The CEO send Woohyun out. I turned around and waved goodbye. I turned back to the CEO and my manager. My manager was shaking her head. She told me to follow her back to my room. Before I could get up, the CEO ordered me to do something for him. 

"You did promise me to get my coffee. I want you to head down to the cafe and buy me one. That is the last time you'll be going out excluding your outside schedules. See what I told you. Not to go outside. You know you are young and valuable. That's why they are hunting you down."

I nodded and headed down the street. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I headed back to the building, handed him his coffee, and headed up to my dorm. I ran straight to my bathroom. I took a long warm shower to relieve my stress. I was dying inside, scared to head outside for my activities. My manager comes in my bathroom and hands me a towel. I wrapped my skinny body and takes a seat on the toilet cover. She takes a brush and brushes my hair.

"I'm disappointed in you Minyoung," she said.

"I know. Mianhae." 

"I can tell that he really has some feelings for you, but you know the rule."

"I know I know. I'm not allow to have any form of relationships."

"The CEO and I are going to attend a meeting somewhere in Busan. So, I don't want you running off anywhere."

"Don't worry, I won't."

"Okay. Boohyun will be coming up to give you your food."

"Okay."

My manager headed out my dorm. I looked outside and saw the van head off down the road. I was now completely bored. I changed into my pajamas. It's still morning, but since I'm not going anywhere mind as well wear pajamas. I headed into the lobby and explored. The security are wide awake and alert. They blocked the entrance that headed outside from me. I sighed and headed into the small cafe that Boohyun works. I greeted the staff with warm smiles and good morning greetings. I sat down on a couch and waited for Boohyun to come out with my breakfast. 

"Here you Ms. Jang." Boohyun said as he offered me my food. "I know you don't feel like eating, but I fixed you up some pancakes just to fill up your stomach. "

"Thanks oppa."

"I heard that you met my brother."

"Mhmm." I said as I stuffed my mouth.

"Sorry about you and him. I heard you guys talking to the CEO early this morning."

"Your brother is really nice."

"He is. He has a soft spot for women like you."

"I can see that." I laughed. "Well, thanks for the food. Both of you guys are really great cooks."

"You're welcome and thank you," he smiled. "You can come down here whenever you like. If you have anything to talk about I'm always here. Let's just say that I'm like your brother.... well, your other brother. 

"Thank you! Don't worry, I'll come down here to visit." I waved good bye and headed to the garden that we had at the back. I walked around a couple of times just to get me started for today. I looked at all the lovely roses that my manager spent so much time on. As I was walking around, I felt a long cloth that wrapped around my waist then, my eyes and mouth. Everything just turned black....

 

 

(So short~ ; n ; Mianhae!!)