Kidnapped...

"I Will Chase After You"

I was picked up bridal style and got thrown into I don't know what. It was cold and hard. I heard a door slam in front of me. Where am I? I tried to reach the blindfold from my eyes but I noticed that my wrists were tied. I tried to shake myself loose, but I failed. Then, I heard people talking. I pressed my ear against the wall of the van. 

"Yes sir. We have her now."

I gasped. So... that means I'm being held as hostage? What do they want from me?

"Meet me at the back of the warehouse tonight. Make sure she isn't hurt."

"Yes sir."

I'm getting more frightened by the second. I prayed silently, hoping that I'll live today.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The vehicle finally came to a stop. I heard the door open and couldn't see a thing. I'm guessing that it's already night time. Pairs of muscular hands grabbed and dragged me out the vehicle. They held my shoulders and guided me somewhere. I could smell smoke and I could feel cold water soaking the bottom of my pajama pants. I was chained to a wall and they took off my blindfold. I was in a warehouse like they said. Someone big and tough came up to me.

"Hello there my precious. You are all mine now. You know how long I waited to kidnap you? Good thing that guy left you all alone and now you have no one to save you."

My eyes began to well up with tears.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

"YAH!! WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!" yelled the CEO.

"Sir, there's no trace of her," my manager said. She took out my cell phone and found a message that was six hours ago. "You're mine now." She read off the message. "Sir, I think I know where she is, but we need a whole team to find her."

"I think I know who can help us."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Guys, I just received a called from my sister's manager." Dongwoo announced. 

"What did she say?" asked Sunggyu.

"She's been kidnapped."

When Woohyun heard this, his jaw dropped. "We have to find her."

"Now Woohyun, it's going to be difficult." Hoya said. "Remember, South Korea's big. It's going to take more than us seven just to find her."

"We can start now." Sungjong said. "We can make flyers."

"Great idea Maknae." L said.

"Let's start on it now." Sungyeol said getting the computer and printer ready.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The kidnappers left me chained up on the wall overnight with nothing to eat. Please God... save me....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Don't worry Minyoung, we'll find you. I'll do whatever it takes just to see you again...."