Slow and steady

"I Will Chase After You"

We headed to a secret base down at Jeju Island. No one knows where we are. They only person who does know is Woohyun. I told him everything that I heard. I’ve been moved into a room that has no source of light. Its been dark and cold all day long. Sometimes, they let me out only when the boss wants to see me. It's been a month and two weeks since I was kidnapped. I've been waiting night and day for their arrival. I'm just praying that they come and save me as soon as possible. 

I was in a so called "living room" of this massive hideout. My hands were chained up so now, I can't scratch my nose. Boo~ One of the henchmen came up to me and picked me up from my seat. He guided me to a bathroom and unchained me.

"Hurry up and get ready."

He handed my towel and new clothes to wear. The dress was the same, but this time it was red and full of lace. 

"Umm... can I get some pajamas?" I asked.

"Those are pajamas. Now, hurry up and get ready. The boss is waiting for you."

I got undressed, and headed in the showers. I stood under the showerhead and let the cold water come down my body. I looked at my tummy and rubbed it. I was getting really skinny. Too skinny for my age. My arms and legs feel like noodles, I have eye bags and dark circles, and my hair got dry and longer. The guy right out the door kept banging. Telling me to get out of the bathroom and that the boss wants to see me. I got out, dried myself, and I put on my clothes. When I came out, the henchman chained my arms and dragged me into the boss's room. 

"She's here sir."

"Bring her in."

I walked in and stood right near the door. I was avoiding the boss. He kept going near me, but I didn't want him touching me.

"Come on!" he said. "Just let me hold you close. Close enough for me, you-know-what."

"EWW!! Get away from me!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"So she's there?" said Dongwoo.

"Yes, she told me that they are somewhere in Jeju. She also gave me the address of the building," Woohyun explained.

"Okay, here's the plan," said one of the FBI agents. "We are going in one by one. We did screw up the last plan. This is the new plan. The S.W.A.T will come in first. They will survey the area first and when they give us the signal, the police will hide around the building. Once, they are all settled in, that's when we move in."

"Are you sure this will work?" asked Sunggyu.

"It will. Most likely there'll be guards in the building. I hired some military men to come with us and survey inside first. Then, that's when we come in. We need to do this ASAP. Who knows if she's still alive."

"SHE IS ALIVE! DON'T SAY ANYTHING THAT SHE'LL BE DEAD!" Woohyun screamed.

"Woohyun hyung," said Sungyeol. "Calm down. She'll be fine."

"Mianhae."

"It's fine. I understand what you are going through. Let's focus on the plan now. We need to work slow and steady now. If we work too fast, we can lose her."

"Understood," said Infinite.

"Okay, lets move."

They headed out at different times. The FBI and Infinite headed in boats, the S.W.A.T and the military headed in helicopters. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

"You'll be sleeping with me tonight."

"NO!"

There is it again. That one painful slap to the face.

"When are you going to stop denying?"

"Denying what?"

"That you love me. You are my prisoner. Like I said, you are not going anywhere."

I just ignored him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( One Day Later~ )

 

"Sir, we are at base. Do you copy?"

"Loud and clear. Start your positions up in the air. Then, signal the military to head down."

"Rodger that."

The S. W. A. T team were already up in the air. They finally signaled the military to head in. Several gunshots, silent gunshots.

"Umm, are they even allowed to kill them?" asked Hoya.

The FBI agents showed Infinite the little flyers that was going around. "This guy who is the boss, is most-wanted. Sorry for not saying in the beginning. The police have been hunting him and his group down for eight years. So, we are now working with the police and they either want him dead or alive, but we need him alive for some questions."

The military men can out and signaled them to head in. They moved in slowly and found several of the henchmen and the FBI attacked all of them. There was one who was trying to shoot Sungjong, but one of the agents shot the shooter. They headed up stairs, clearing anything and anyone who was in their way. Woohyun on the other hand, snuck off to find Minyoung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I heard gunshots that could be heard from upstairs. The boss was already sleeping and had earplugs on. Lucky thing I made him fall asleep and made him unchain me. Babo. He would always fall for my "y dance" that I force myself to do. No body contact! Kekeke~ I left the room and headed downstairs. Minus all that gunshots and other noises, I hid behind a big pipe. Then, I felt someone's hand on my mouth. I was being dragged away. Then, I can hear this person say, "We got her.' Great, don't tell me I'm getting caught again. This person turned me around, Woohyun. My eyes grew big as I hugged him very tightly. 

"I missed you."

"I miss you too. Lets go."

We ran out the building. Before we could reach the helicopter, we heard another gunshot. It was the boss. He shot Woohyun on the leg and he fell down. 

"You are not going anywhere with her."