I will find you...

"I Will Chase After You"

 

“Sihyeon, go call the police,” the CEO announced to my manager. We need more than two groups to find Minyoung. Remember, Korea is big, so we need everyone’s time to search for her.”
 
“Yes sir,” said Sihyeon. “I’ll be on it right now.”
 
Time passed by as they worked with the police, the FBI, coastal guards, and even Infinite. The police set up locations for each group to search for Minyoung. As they continued their search, Dongwoo got more worried.
 
“What happens if they took her out of Korea? What happens if she’s not alive?”
 
“Dongwoo, this is not the perfect time for you to think negative.” Sunggyu said. “We will find her. I promise.”
 
Dongwoo wiped his tears, nodded, and continued putting up signs and banners asking if anyone saw me. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Meanwhile, I was still down in their hideout, still chained to the wall. I cried myself asleep several times, but I know it wouldn’t work. The boss would come down now and then to check if I’m still alive. He would always touch me in the places I don’t like to be touched. He would slap me if I don’t respond to his questions. He said that if I obey everything I do for him, they would let me go. I refused. So, his henchmen kept me down somewhere that looked like a basement, for a very long time. Days felt like months and months felt like years. I’ve been only held as hostage for about two days, but it still felt like I was gone for quite some time. They would only feed me pieces of bread and a cup of water day and night. I grew weak and I was starving . 
 
“Please, I beg you. Let me go.” I pleaded.
 
“Now why would I do that?” said the boss as he placed his hands on my cheeks.
 
“Please, I just want to go home.”
 
“This is your home. You’ll be my personal… how do you say this…my personal maid. You’ll be with me forever.” He placed a kiss on my forehead and when he did that, I kicked him right on his price possession. He slapped my face and I fell to the ground. “Once this thing right here gets better, it’ll be inside you.” He left me there on the ground, still shaking from what will happen to me later on. I prayed to God that someone will come and find me.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
“Hey guys, isn’t this her scarf?” Sungyeol said as he explored the garden that Minyoung was in day she got kidnapped.
 
“Maybe it is, here, put it in this bag. We’ll need this for any DNA samples,” said one of the FBI men. Sungyeol placed the scarf gently in the bag. Meanwhile everyone was searching; Woohyun was having a conversation with the CEO.
 
“This is my fault for not letting you see her.”
 
“Aniyo. Don’t say that. This wouldn’t happen if I hadn’t snuck her out.” Woohyun said. “They came after her and I didn’t know that. I didn’t know that she was really valuable to you and your company.”
 
“Let’s just agree that we did make that terrible mistake and we both take the blame.”
 
“I like that sir. And that we accept our apologizes.”
 
“Yes, I accept.”
 
“Okay, one more thing. Where is her cell phone? You said that someone sent her a text?”
 
The CEO handed Woohyun Minyoung’s cellphone to him. Woohyun checked the number that was on her phone. He had a little smirk on his face. The CEO looked at him as if Woohyun was like a maniac.
 
“What is it?”
 
“Babo. They forgot to block their number.”
 
The CEO grabbed the phone from Woohyun and checked the number. He ordered Sihyeon to call. She tried several times but failed. Sihyeon took the phone and gave it to the FBI. She told them that they will find out the caller and where to track them down. For the whole day from searching high and low, they couldn’t find her. With the evidence they found so far, they would have a 50/50 chance that they will find her. 
 
A few weeks later, they finally received news. They said that they found a bandage on one side of the scarf and extracted the blood that was in it. It was a male in his late thirties. The phone number that Woohyun found out, the FBI found the location and where it is. The police, coastal guards, the FBI, and even Infinite were in the conference room. One of the FBI men got up, set up a projector, and showed us the results.
 
“I am guessing that they are at a warehouse somewhere near the coast down South,” explained one the FBI men. “I believe that there is about twenty people inside there. We already sent the S.W.A.T. team up in a helicopter. The group of people that are in there are highly trained military men. Look, I don’t know what they want from Minyoung, but we have to get her out of there as soon as possible. It might cost us our lives and so as hers.” He pointed out at the screen. “The police will surround the perimeter. Since they are located near the waters, I want the coastal guards to set up on the waters and watch if any of the men escape. The S.W.A.T. is already stationed up in the air. They are there right now. As for the FBI and Infinite, us, the FBI will head in first and take out anyone who are covering the top and bottom floor. Once everything is clear, you guys will be equip with bullet-proof vests and tasers. We will start tomorrow morning. Most likely they will be active at night. So everyone, get a good night sleep and report here in the conference room at three o’ clock in the morning. Dismiss!”