The Chaser

"I Will Chase After You"

We headed to the restaurant where Woohyun first took me to. I was delighted to be back in here. I can make it up to him tonight. I still felt bad for leaving him there in the first place. So in return, I sat right next to him. We ordered our food and waited for it to come. These strange men, all in black, sat right behind us. I don't know who they are but, I stayed as close to Woohyun as possible. Dongwoo was telling all kinds of stories about me.

"I'm just so happy that I get to see my sister!! Finally, I can talk about her!" he said out loud.

"Yah! Oppa!" I said.

"You talk about me to your friends when we were small!" he admitted.

"Fine~"

Dongwoo clapped his hands and started the story. He told how I would always cry every time our father would come up to me and how Dongwoo would always pull on my diapers just to shut me off. My face turned red in embarrassment. He just went on. Dongwoo also told them how when we were in primary school, I would always look for Dongwoo and cling on him for the rest of the day. He said that his friends would always pick on me because of my cheeks. Up till now, my cheeks are still chubby... a bit. Our food came in one by one and we started to dig in. Just like old times, Dongwoo would always take one piece of his food and asks me to try it for him. And of course, i "test" it for him. 

"Does he do this to anyone of you guys?" I asked chewing my food.

"He does that to me all the time." Hoya answered. 

"What?! I do that all the time! Never getting old!" said Dongwoo.

An hour later, we all finished. We had about two hours for us to do whatever we wanted to do, but the guys wanted to head home. Sunggyu wanted Woohyun and I to stay back. Dongwoo agreed on that too. 

"Have fun Minyoung." Dongwoo said. "Woohyun, please take good care of her."

"I will."

They all paid for the bill and left. Woohyun and I headed outside to the park. We took several long walks after that, we sat down on the nice cool grass. We exchanged stories about Dongwoo and his brother, Boohyun.

"Boohyun... sounds familiar...." I said.

"He was on that show with T-ARA, I believe."

"He cooks right?"

"He does. Better than me."

"Oh! Now I know him! He's our company's chef!"

Oh, really? You could've told me before we sent your brother, Sungjong, and Sungyeol in those disguises."

"Mianhae. I didn't know."

We got up from and started to walk again. I dragged him to a nearby coffee shop to get some coffee. It was a bit too early to get the CEO's coffee. We walked around the park again with our coffees. The air grew colder as we walked further. I wrapped my scarf around Woohyun's neck. He seemed a bit cold. He smiled as he accepted my offer. We talked aout how our schedules messes up our daily lives and how we don't have a lot of free time. Then, I heard a couple of footsteps behind us. I turned around and for a quick second, two figures hid behind a tree.

"Woohyun..."

"Ne?"

"I think we are being followed."

"I don't see anyone." Woohyun said as he turned around. 

Oh well. Probably it's just my imagination."

We continued walking . Suddenly, I felt several cold hands, one covering my eyes and mouth and one on each arm. Before they could cover my mouth, I shouted out Woohyun's name. He turned around and saw me about to be dragged. He quickly punched the kidnappers stomach and kicked their sensitive area. I was free from their clutches. The two kidnappers ran away and got in their van. Woohyun signaled me to jump on his back so I did. The kidnappers chased us in their van. They had the advantage because the road was clear and it was already late. They crashed into several trash bins that were on the sidewalks and also the vending machines. Woohyun found an underground parking lot that had a small space that could fit the both of us. He wedged his through, still on his back and we successfully got through. I jumped down. We heard the screeching of the van's tires and found that they tried to budge right through the gate. Woohyun found an elevator and we quickly got in. We found out that this elevator leads to a hotel. Once we reached our floor, we headed straight out. We walked around the lobby to find us a place to hide. So far, we found none. Woohyun walked up to the front desk and asked if we can get a room to stay in. The employees found out that they were talking to a Hallyu star and they immediately gave him an idol discount. 

Woohyun opened the door of our hotel room. I ran straight to the bed and cried. He came up to my side, sat down, and ran his fingers through my hair. He knew that if I don't go back to my dorm, I could get fired. 

"You okay?"" he asked.

I looked up and wiped my tears. "I'm scared Woohyun. I don't know what they want from me."

"You're safe here, with me," he replied. 

"What happens if I get fired? The CEO wouldn't like this."

"I'll talk to him tomorrow morning." Woohyun said. "I don't care if I can't see you anymore. All I want is for you to be safe."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, you should get some rest." Woohyun pulled me closer to him and we both fell asleep. 

 

 

(It'll get better! I promise! ; u ; )