Stay with me...

"I Will Chase After You"

Woohyun fell from a gunshot wound on the right leg. He forced himself up, but fell back down. I screamed and ran by his side. 

"WOOHYUN!" I screamed. "Please, get up. We're almost there!" 

The boss was walking slowly as he fired another bullet. This bullet landed right in his torso. 

"Like I said, you are not leaving here with her. You will die here."

"WOOHYUN!! Please! Stay with me! Don't leave me!"

The FBI snuck behind the boss and electrocuted him. He finally dropped to the ground. Woohyun was rushed in a different helicopter. I ran in by his side. We all headed to the hospital in Jeju. The doctors wouldn't let me in. We all waited in the waiting room. The doctor came in and showed us xrays.

"Well, he is between a mininum and critical condition. He has a bullet in his left thigh and is near his bone. He can lose his leg if not removed--

"What about the bullet in his torso?" I asked.

"I was getting to that."

"Mianhae."

"The bullet that was in his torso, got blocked."

"Blocked?" said L. "What do you mean blocked?"

"He was wearing a bullet-proof jacket," said the doctor.

"But, he was bleeding there," I said.

The doctored showed us the bullet that was shot and hit Woohyun. The bullet was about six inches long and was about two centimeters thick. "Since his jacket can only deflect small bullets. This bullet went halfway into his torso. He is suffering minimal injuries from that. We will operate on his thigh as soon as possible. We also detected that the bullets have a bit of poison in it. So right now, we are extracted all the poison out of him. It should be down by now. At the meantime, please stay put and I'll call you guys in."

The doctor left and I just broke down in tears. "Please, be strong Woohyun."

"He'll be okay Minyoung," said Dongwoo. "Don't worry too much. He's strong."

I nodded.

"You know Minyoung, when we were trying to rescue you, he kept saying that he'll chase after you. As in, he will do what ever it takes to see you again. He's been trying so hard in finding you. I know that you guys just met a month or two ago. It feels like you guys known each other for a long time." Donwoo said. "He didn't want to lose you. He stayed up all night working out, so that he can become stronger. Minyoung, he loves you and he wants you to be strong."

I wiped the falling tears that was leaving my eyes. The doctor came in and told us that Woohyun wanted to see me. He led me into Woohyun's room. There, I saw him laying down with all these wires and tubes. I looked at him, trying to keep a smile.

"Please don't cry Minyoung. I'll be fine." Woohyun said. "I can tell Dongwoo told you everything I said about you. I'll chase after you no matter what situation you are in. I'll do my best."

I placed a kiss on his forehead and made my way down to his lips. He slipped his hand behind my neck, deepening the kiss. I pulled away and his hand went on my cheek. I placed my hand on his and let out a few tears. "I'll do my best for you too, Woohyun. For everything you did for me."

"Thank you for everything, Minyoung. I'm glad I met you."

"I'm glad that I met you too. Stay strong, my love."

"I will. My surgery will start soon. Stay here in the hospital. I need you."

"I will. I won't leave."

"Thank you."

 

( Pretty short ^ ^" I cried when I was writing this. ; u ; Hope you guys enjoy~ )