I love you...

"I Will Chase After You"

I was still wearing this ugly short red dress that the boss let me wore. The FBI agents came back to see how I was doing and they also gave me news about what they are going to do with the group. They said that they asked the boss why he kidnapped me and he said that he was going to and kill me only when the time is right. They said that I did the right thing for making him fall asleep by doing whatever I was doing. I told him that it was all in the hips. I just had to dance something just to make in fall asleep. They also told me that he was one of the most-wanted people all in South Korea. The police tried to capture him for so long. The FBI wished me luck and left.

Infinite came back with my clothes and food. We were transferred into a family waiting room that was a few doors down Woohyun's room. Right now, Woohyun was receiving his surgery. We waited patiently. At the meantime, the nurse gave me something to wipe my body down. I headed into a restroom, ran the cloth under some cold water, and I wiped myself down. I put on my fresh, clean clothes and walked out. I headed in the waiting room where everyone was just watching TV and eating. Dongwoo and Sunggyu called me out to talk about something.

"How are you, Minyoung?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm doing fine, minus all the cuts and bruises on my face, arms, and legs, then I'm fine."

"Here, take some medicine," said Dongwoo. "I don't want you in such pain."

"Thank you."

"Anytime." Dongwoo said. "Say, sis. How are you and Woohyun? Are you guys really together?"

"Well, come to think of it... he hasn't said anything for us to be together. He just shouted girlfriend in front of the boss. So, I guess we are."

"AWW!! My sis is growing up!" Dongwoo laughed.

"Shh!! Remember! We are in a hospital!" I said. 

"Opps."

"I think we should get in now. The nurse is coming." Sunggyu said. We headed back in the waiting room and the nurse heads in and tells us that the surgery didn't go as well as they expected to be. 

"We found out that the bullet broke into several pieces. We are trying to find out all of it and hopefully he can get back on his feet."

"Is he awake?" I asked.

"He is, would you like to visit him?"

"Yes ma'am."

The nurse took me too Woohyun's room. There, I saw him laying down on his bed staring straight at the ceiling. I walked up to him and gently place my hand on his. He looked at me and smiled. I forbade him to speak because he's in pain from the surgery. I turned around and closed the door. I walked back to him and looked at him. Woohyun intertwined his hand with mine and held my hand close to his lips. It was cold and dry. I'm guessing that he didn't drink anything after the surgery. I picked up a pitcher that was on his table and filled a cup of water for him. He sat up slowly as I lifted the cup up to his lips. He laid back down and just stared at me. All I could do is to hold back any tears and just smile. I placed my hand on his chest and I moved down to his tummy. I untied the knots that was on his gown and lifted it up. All I saw, was his boxers and a stitch where he got shot. I tied back his gown and looked at him.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For getting you hurt."

"Minyoung, it's not your fault. It's no one's fault."

"I know, but--

He pulled me down, forehead to forehead, and all I can feel is his warm lips on mine. He pulled away and said, "All I need is you with me. This is not the time for us to be making a fuss about who's fault. Okay?"

I nodded as I stared into his eyes. "Okay." I gave him one last peck on his lips once the doctor and the nurse came in. 

"Minyoung?" Woohyun said.

I turned around. "Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been three hours since I last heard from him. Infinite left and I'm the only one staying back. I promised him that I'll stay just for him. Dongwoo and Sungjong came for a visit and dropped off food and my electronics. Nightfall came and I was getting pretty tired. I wanted to sleep, but I didn't want to. The nurse came in a couple of times to tell me about Woohyun's surgery and how many more fragments that are in his leg that needs to be removed. She said that he is making a speedy recovery and that he'll be back on his feet within two to three weeks. The only thing I can do is pray and send my love for him that he makes it through the surgery. My manager visited me once in a while just to see if I'm okay. 

"How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, no need to worry about me manager unnie."

"Minyoung, you should head back now."

"I can't. I promised him that I'll stay."

"Are you sure?"

"Ne."

"Minyoung, about you and him. You know that you can't have re--

"Unnie, I know. I know I'm not supposed to have relationships with other idols. But, I love him. He found me in that building. He saved me from the boss. Despite him getting shot, he saved me."

She said nothing after that.

"Unnie, he cares as much as anyone. I need him and he needs me. Give me and him a chance. Please?"

"Aright. But don't come crying to me if he breaks your heart."

"YAH! He won't do that."

The nurse came in and gave us some good news. "Well, we found all the shards in his leg. He is now in his room recovering. You can visit him now." My manager and I walked in his room. 

"Woohyun..."