Getting closer...

"I Will Chase After You"

It has been three weeks since Woohyun's last and final surgery. I finally returned back to my company. Due to my long absences, my schedules hasn't been full. I finally had some time to visit Woohyun after work to see how he's doing. He's leg looked swollen at first, but it was probably just me. After the hospital, I visit Infinite's dorm to see how the boys are doing. My manager allows me to sleep over at their place because, she wants me to have a bit of free time. 

I came out from an interview about my newly released clothing line, I decided to visit Woohyun. I headed in the elevator and punched in the number. I asked the nurse if I can visit him. She nods her head and shows me his room. I walked in and see him laying down watching TV.

"Hey."

"Hey, Minyoung. How are you?"

"You asked me that yesterday." I laughed. I walked over to his bed and placed a kiss on his lips. "Did you eat yet?"

"Ne~" His face looked worried.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Minyoung, do you ever wonder how your husband will be like in the future? Like, will he ever protect you?"

"Woohyun-ah, why would say that? Of course he'll be there for me. I'm with him right now in this very room."

"M-Minyoung, are you saying that I--

"Babo, you're my first love, and I want to keep it that way."

"Aww~" he cooed.

"Love you too!" I laughed. 

I pulled a chair over to his bed and sat down. I placed my chin on his arm and played around with his nose, making him sneeze.

"You are so cute," he said as he pinched my cheeks.

"And you are y!" I teased.

"You are the most prettiest girl I ever met," he said in return. 

The nurse came in to wash him down. I was getting angry that she was stripping him down from his hospital gown, revealing is well built abs. He stopped the nurse by holding on to her wrist.

"Umm, only a certain someone can touch me." Woohyun said as he looked at me. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." she left the tub of water on a table and left.

I picked up the rag that she left, and I wiped Woohyun's body. I was scared to wipe over the wound he had on his torso.  He placed his hand on mine and moved it up and over his wound. My eyes were welling up with tears. When he saw little drops of water on his leg, he instantly tilted my head back and wiped the tears from my eyes. I continued to wring out the water from the towel and wiping him down. He was about to put back is gown, until I stopped him. I kissed his wound and tied up his gown. He laid back down and just stared at me. 

"I'll be heading out now." I said as I turned around.

"Minyoung." Woohyun said. "Come here."

I turned around and met with his eyes. I walked over and stood right next to his bed. He patted an empty spot, so sat down. He puts his hand behind my neck and pulls me down. Our lips met. This time, neither of us pulled away. His lips were warm and soft. He bit my lower lip, wanting more. I let him in. Our tongues met as we deepened the kiss. I pulled away and placed my forehead on his. The nurse came in and told me that visiting hours were over. So I kissed him one last time and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My day left me with a question mark. Did I really let him do that? I thought. I punched in the password to my dorm and entered. I got ready for bed and waited for the night to pass. 

 

( I had to change the main image... I needed to change that saying on my picture... Sorry to keep you all waiting!! )