It's time...

"I Will Chase After You"

It's been three months that I've been pregant. Woohyun's been busy with his schedule and so am I. I've been modeling for this magazine for pregnant women. Woohyun's been visiting me twice a week to see how I'm doing. I told him that I vomit from time to time because I don't get enough nutrients. There are times that I stay in the bathroom just to puke. My umma and appa comes over just to see how I'm doing and often gives me vitamins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my 7th month with this kicking baby. Woohyun and I went to the doctor to get me checked. A few months ago, we found out that we have a boy. We haven't decided on a name yet, but we are thinking about putting our names together. It's either Wooyoung or Minhyun or maybe Minwoo. I was planing on naming the baby after my brother, but Woohyun said that it'll be weird calling the baby Dongwoo since that's his hyung. The funny part is that if Dongwoo laughs or Woohyun sings, the baby would kick.

"Woohyun!! Sing once more!" I said. He sang "The Chaser", and the baby kicked. "Cute!! He kicked!!".

Woohyun went up to my belly and whispered, "Don't hurt you umma now."

"Dongwoo!!" I yelled.

"Yes my little sister who is apparently pregnant and who is calling me."

I laughed. "Dongwoo oppa! Can you laugh?"

"Ahh.. eottoke."

"Jaebal?!?! The baby loves your laugh."

"Bwo? Really?"

I nodded. I told Dongwoo a joke and he laugh hysterically. I took Dongwoo's hand and placed it on my tummy. The baby was kicking. He laughed some more and said, "DAEBAK!! He loves his uncle!!

"Yah! He loves his appa more!" Woohyun responded. 

"Now now boys, the baby will love everyone." I said in return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was today of my labor. I've gotten very ill and I was rushed to the hospital. This is my 9th month and my water broke just a few minutes ago. My family, Infinite, and my company waited at the family waiting room. Only my manager, the CEO, and Boohyun came. Woohyun was with me inside the room. The door checked if the baby was facing the right way and he was.

"Okay Ms. Jang, all you have to do is push." said the nurse. I was holding on to Woohyun's hand and another nurse's hand. I grunted and held on to my grip. Minutes later, he's out. My baby is finally out. The nurses took the baby to a cleaning station and came back. 

"Here you go Ms. Jang and Mr. Nam. The nurse called in everyone to see. 

"Wow!! Daebak!" said Sungyeol. 

"Congrats Minyoung." said my parents.

"Sis! Did you come up with a name for him?" Dongwoo asked.

"We sure did." I replied. I looked at Woohyun and he looked at me. We looked at Dongwoo and said ,"Dongwoo."

"Huh?" he anwsered. 

"We nameed him Dongwoo."

"Bwo?!?! You named the baby after me? Why?"

"Because, hyung." Woohyun said. "You are like a brother to me and you said that as long as I take care of her, I can be with her. I see the kind of sibling relationship with you and Minyoung, so we decided that we named the baby after you." Dongwoo's eyes started to get watery. 

"Thank you and I'm glad that you treat me like that Woohyun. I hope the baby grows up healthy."

I gave the baby to Dongwoo while Woohyun went to talk to my parents. We signed a document stating about my baby. We decided to have the baby's last name "Nam" because Woohyun and I aren't married yet.

"Hello there Dongwoo," said Dongwoo. "I'm your uncle! I hope we get along in the future!" The baby open his eyes and giggled at Dongwoo.