Fail...

"I Will Chase After You"

 

It has been one month that I’ve been trapped here. I don’t know how long I’ll be here. I don’t even know where I’m at. The boss comes down here often just to touch me. He told me that he’s been “hard” every time he sees me. I’ve been always kicking him in the nuts several times just so that he doesn’t have the urge to you-know-what to me. Maybe this is going to be the end of me. Only eating bread and drinking water for one month and not getting any proper nutrients. Maybe it is. Maybe it is. I can never tell when I’ll be released. I smell bad. I haven’t showered and I never got out of my clothes. My hair is full of dust and dirt. I had to do my business in a small container, which was gross. I have several cuts here and there as well as bruises from being slapped. Finally, one of his henchmen came down and unchained me. He led me up to a room, gave me proper clothes and gave me the opportunity to shower and at least smell nice. I took a look at my clothes that the guy gave me. It was a very short dress that seems to reveal my cleavage and the lining of my underwear. 
 
When I was done, I wrapped myself in a towel and the guy escorted me out the room. He put me in another room that had a lot of things in it. The only one thing that I can spot in here, are gold. I can tell he stole these and/or melted it and formed gold. The guy told me to take a seat on a couch. I tried to pull down the dress to cover my lower part, but I just ended up making my cleavage show more. So, I took the towel and covered myself back again. The boss came in the room and just stared at me. I looked away.
 
“Well what do you know? How did this y lady come in here?”
 
“Shut up you bastard.”
 
“Now now, that’s not lady like. “
 
“I don’t need this crap right now. I’M STARVING!” All I felt was a hand slap across my face. My cheek was red and swollen with all the abuse.
 
“You’ll stay here while I’ll go get your food.” He left me and while he was getting my food, the same guy chained me down on the couch. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Now that everyone is here. You all know your plans right?" asked the same FBI guy.
 
"Yes sir!" said everyone. 
 
"CEO-nim, I want you to stay here and keep on a look out on our monitor. Radio us in if you see anything suspicious."
 
The whole group retreated and headed straight to the location. They drove and arrived their at different times because they didn't want to get caught to fast and they might end up fleeing. A few minutes later, one by one arrived. The S. W. A. T team are already on their helicopters, but far from them getting seen. The guards are already on waters, the police surrounded every perimeter, and the FBI are about to head in. Infinite were in a black van watching a monitor that was attached inside. Everyone had radios so that if someone is in trouble, back up is near. The FBI were on the move. The surveyed the bottom floor first and found out that no one was there. They check the top floor and again, no one. 
 
"Okay Infinite, you guys are safe to come in."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Sir! Were do you want to escape?"
 
"They got the whole place surrounded."
 
"We got nothing to do, but stand here and wait for them to get us." 
 
I heard several noises, more like voices. One of the henchmen blindfolded me and unchained me. They made me stand up and walked right in front of the boss. I felt a cold object on my neck. Then, I hear a loud boom. It was them. 
 
"MINYOUNG!" Someone shouted. I couldn't tell who it was. 
 
"I see you're the brother of Jang Minyoung, if I'm not wrong, Mr. Jang Dongwoo."
 
"DONGWOO!" I thought
 
"If you want your precious sister of yours, I want something from her."
 
"YAH! GIVE ME MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!"
 
"Woohyun... you're here..." I thought
 
"Now, now... since when was she your girlfriend? I never heard such a thing. you know the rule about dating other idols." The boss was teasing him, which got Woohyun more mad. "She's all mine remember? You'll never see her ever again, if you say one more word." The blade was already touching my skin. "Bye bye to her precious head." The FBI and Infinite were trying to calm Woohyun down. The boss's henchmen chained me up and took off the blindfold. 
 
"I will let you hold her and say your last remaining words to her before I take her away," the boss said. He pushes me to Woohyun and holds on to the chain that was attached around my waist. 
 
"Woohyun." I said as I wrapped my arms around him "Mianhae."
 
"I need you Minyoung. I miss you and I need to see you. I'm crazy that I haven't seen you in about a month. I'm tired of chasing you everyday just to see you. I want you back, back home. "
 
"Woohyun, I don't know if I'll ever come back. "
 
"Don't say that Minyoung. Ever since I met you, it was love at first sight. I wanted to see you because, I liked you. Even though we hardly knew each other, it seems like I did a lot for you and it felt like you were the one who can complete me."
 
The boss was tugging at my waist. "Hurry up! You have five more minutes!"
 
I hugged Woohyun as tight as possible then, I whispered into his ear. "Woohyun, I heard they there are relocating." I told all the details as quiet as possible. He looked at me and nodded. Before getting pulled away from the boss, Woohyun held me one last time and kissed me. I wanted it to be longer, but I was already pulled away from him. 
 
"How cute... NOT!!" laughed the boss. "Well, we will be on our way. Now, tell your little toy army men to clear the way for us. We will be going now. If not, you'll have to say goodbye to her, FOREVER!"
 
The FBI told everyone to drop their guard and let us go through. We got in a helicopter and got away.
 
"I know where they are going next...."