The plan...

"I Will Chase After You"

 

It’s been about one week that Woohyun last saw Minyoung. Their commercial aired on TV and the guys congratulated Woohyun. He was still upset from that one night. He still wants to see her again. Sungjong, L, Hoya, and Dongwoo came up with several plans just to make them see Minyoung again. Some of their ideas failed because they would always get caught by the security that always stays at the front of the lobby. Not only that, but also the security cameras. 
 
Infinite had their promotions with their newest album, INFINITIZE. They had many fan meets and appearances on shows. They recently made a TV show about them on how… well… how to put this. On how much the fans like each member. Infinite’s Ranking King received many comments and the show went pretty well on its first episode. With much success, they planned to celebrate it with Minyoung. The only way that they can get in, is if one of them dresses up like a girl. Dongwoo called up Minyoung on that night.
 
“Yobseyo?”
 
“Minyoung, is it okay for us to take you out for dinner?"
 
“Umm… I don’t know… I’ll have to speak with my manager.”
 
“Don’t do that!” yelled Dongwoo. “We’ll sneak you out.”
 
“WHAT?!?! How?”
 
“Didn’t you say that men aren’t allowed to visit you once they worked with you right?”
 
“Right.”
 
“You didn’t say anything about women, correct?”
 
“Correct. I doubt that you guys can pass looking like girls.”
 
“Sis… I got this!” said Dongwoo.
 
Dongwoo hung up before I can say anything. I went up to my manager and asked her what happens if the guys I worked with came up to the building and barged in my room. She told me that she would call security. Then, I asked her what happens girls who I also work with wanted to see me as in hang out. She told me that it would be fine because the CEO doesn’t want me getting pregnant. I thought about it for a while and said that, that is one weird thing the CEO would say. It makes sense and all. But, why would I get pregnant if my brother comes and visits? Weird… I texted my brother saying that, only women is allowed to come and hang out with me. He was already dressed up in who knows what. He told me that he’s already in the building with Sungjong. I understand that Sungjong can pull it off as a girl, but Dongwoo… I don’t know about that. All of a sudden, I heard my manager’s footsteps along with a few others. 
 
“Minyoung, 2NE1’s Park Bom and SNSD’s Tiffany are here to pick you up.”
 
I turned around to see that Dongwoo and Sungjong all dressed up. My jaw dropped several times. Sungjong and Dongwoo waved at my manager as they followed me to my room.
 
“Park Bom and Tiffany? Wow…”
 
Sungjong ran straight into me and pulled me into a tight hug. “WOW!!! I’M SO HAPPY THAT I FINALLY HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET YOU!! YOU ARE SO PRETTY!!!” scream Sungjong. 
 
“I agree, sis, he look so grown up.” Dongwoo said. “Now, let’s get you out of here.”
 
I nodded as I grabbed my purse and headed out my dorm. On our way out the building, the CEO stopped me. 
 
“Minyoung, where do you think you are going?”
 
“I’m heading out to go have some dinner with Bom and Tiffany.”
 
“Oh okay… you better be home by midnight. You know how I don’t like it when you come back after midnight. Before you come back, can you get me some coffee? I won’t be bed by one.”
 
“Oh, sure. Well, I’ll be heading out now!”
 
“Have fun!”
 
Dongwoo and Sungjong linked their arms around mine and dragged me away from the building. I can’t believe that this actually worked. Sungyeol, who was dressed up as Hyuna, was the lookout. He spotted us three and gave the guys the signal. Two of them came out of the van, picked me up, and placed me inside. Dongwoo, Sungjong, and Sungyeol came inside and Dongwoo took the wheel and drove us away. Everyone stared at me. Then…
 
“KYAA!!! SHE’S CUTE!!! Hello! My name is Sungyeol.
 
I laughed. “Yes, I know who you all are!”
 
“Oh… really?” said Sungyeol. “Then who is that?” He said pointing to Hoya.
 
“That is Hoya.” I smiled. “And that is Sungjong, Sunggyu, L, and Woohyun.”
 
When Woohyun heard his name he immediately woke up. “Minyoung?”
 
“Hi!” I smiled. 
 
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in a tight hug. “I missed you so much!”
 
I laughed “Yes, I missed you too. It’s nice to finally see all of you guys face to face! I hope you all treat me well!” 
 
Dongwoo had a big smile forming on his face. He parked the van at a nearby park. It wasn’t that late. So, we had plenty of time to goof off. We played several games that included partnership. I was always chosen by Sungjong because his hyungs always leave him. We were all with our partners and we all started playing tag. Woohyun would always catch me first. I was pretty slow. We finished once the sun began to set. We sat all together as we watched the sun go down. Dongwoo and I had a little brother and sister moment where he would blow into my ear and tickle the heck out of me. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Sir, I think we've found her."
 
"Great. Just find a way to capture her without letting anyone see you guys. You got that?"
 
"Yes sir. We'll do it as clean as possible."
 
"You better. Time is wasting. Don't let me wait any longer."
 
"Yes sir."
 
 
 
(Seems a bit short, but I hope you guys enjoy it! ^ ^)