Our wedding day.

"I Will Chase After You"

It's been two weeks since he proposed to me. My manager helped me around town to find the perfect wedding dress. Of course, my baby is only a few weeks old so we decided to make the baby the ring bear. Infinite took the baby with them to look for their clothes. My manager is my Maid of Honor since she's like a sister to me. My co-workers became my bridesmaid. Woohyun got his down. 

This week, was the preparations of the wedding. We already found a chapel since there's not going to be a lot of us, just both of our companies and families. All we needed is to fix up the after party and we are set. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Two days till the wedding)

"YAH! HOYA!! BE CAREFUL UP THERE!" I yelled.

"MINYOUNG! WHERE DO YOU WANT THESE LIGHT BLUE FLOWERS TO GO? TOP OR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE WHITE FLOWERS?" Hoya yelled.

Apparently, he wasn't listening when I told him to "be careful". He was on a ladder placing fake flowers on a white pillar in front of the entrance. "IN THE MIDDLE!!" I turned around and saw Dongwoo on top of the tables, replacing the light bulbs. "Yah! Oppa! You're going to get hurt like that. You could've used the step ladder."

"Ahh~ Mianhae." said Dongwoo. "Sis! How is this?" He started to dance "The Chaser" on top of the table.

"Aigoo~ Get down!" I laughed as I walked away to check the decoration team. "Sungjonggie~ Hows the food coming?"

"We got everything down, except the dessert."

"Who's doing the desserts?"

"L hyung and Gyu hyung."

I thanked Sungjong and checked up on the other side of the kitchen. No one was there. All of a sudden I felt a cold liquid go down my back, then I felt arms wrapping my waist. I turned around and saw Woohyun hugging me while L and Sunggyu laughed. 

"Yah~! Not funny!" I cried out.

"It's okay. Your hubby is here~" Woohyun cooed. I pinched his nose lightly.

"Yah. You planned that didn't you?" I smirked. I looked at Sunggyu and L. "You two, get back to work!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wedding day)

"Minyoung, calm down." My manager said. "You got this girl. Today is your day!"

"What happens if I freeze up there and forget what I'm going to say?" I panicked. 

"Just calm down. There's not a lot of us." she said. Someone knocked on the door and came in. It was Dongwoo and my baby. 

"Wow! Perfect!" Dongwoo said in his Engrish. "The baby can't wait! He's been burping for no apparent reason, but I know he's excited."

I laughed as he handed me my baby. "Woowoo~ Today's the day where your Umma's getting married!" I kissed my baby and handed him to my brother. 

"You look beautiful sis." Dongwoo said. "I never imagined you getting married before me or our older sister. I wish you the best Minyoung and to Woohyun. Can't believe that he's going to be my brother-in-law. Anyways, you got this. He's waiting for you there." Dongwoo said as he hugged me and walked off with Woowoo. I took in a big breath of air and exhaled. I stood up and there were my parents waiting for me at the entrance. I stood in between them as I held my bouquet. Sunggyu was on the piano playing Woohyun's solo song "Time". I walked down the aisle, trying to hold back the tears. I finally reached Woohyun as he bowed to my parents and took my hand. 

While the priest was talking, all I can think about was the time I met him for the first time. Throughout the adventures we had, meeting him was the one that stood out. The way he smiled at me and how we connected the minute we started talking. We already said our "I do's" and vows. He turned to me and placed one hand on my cheek. The priest gave him the floor to speak to me. 

"Minyoung, on that day we met was like love at first sight. When you came out of that elevator, my heart raced as you walked closer to me. I'm glad that we have a family of our own and that we can spend our lives together regardless of how busy we are. I know that you'll always been there for me and I'll be there for you. I'm glad that we named our baby after your brother, because I know your brother is proud of you. I'm happy that we are here today, in front of our families and closes friends, to see how much I care for you. I'm here for you, to protect you, to care for you, for everything. Jang Minyoung, I love you." His words made me cry. I kept my head up to prevent my tears from ruining my makeup. Dongwoo walked up, holding my son as he brought the rings to us. I placed the ring on Woohyun's finger as he placed mine on my finger. We turned around and Sunggyu was there smiling. "You may now kiss the bride." I wrapped my arms around Woohyun's neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist and we kissed, deeply and passionately. Our foreheads touched and I looked at him. "I love you Nam Woohyun." He looked at me and said, "I love you too Nam Minyoung."

We walked down the aisle hand in hand as everyone cheered for us. This was the best day of my life.