Finally...

"I Will Chase After You"

 

The cold spring/summer breeze flowed throughout the streets of Seoul. It was nearly five o’ clock in the morning. It was a good time to take a walk or even jog at this time. As these couples jog down the streets with their dog, there is one building where a famous group stays in. This building is the Woollim Entertainment Company and in there were seven boys practicing. These seven boys were known as Infinite. The boys were practicing for their appearance on Music Bank. 
“Okay, let’s take five,” said the dancing machine, Hoya. 
“Hyung, let’s go over it together! I want mine to be perfected!” said the maknae, Sungjong.
“Yah, don’t go overboard. I don’t want you injured,” nagged the leader, Sunggyu.
“I’m not! Don’t worry you old man,” screamed Sungjong.
“Yah, yah!” yelled the visual, L. “Let’s not start anything... okay?”
Sungjong and Sunggyu looked at each other and nodded. On the other hand, Dongwoo, aka DinoWoo, just got off the phone with someone.
“Who was that?” asked the choding of the group, Sungyeol.
“My younger sister, Minyoung. Dongwoo said.
“Speaking of your sister,” said Hoya. “How come we haven’t seen her?”
“Well, she travels a lot and plus her company rarely sends her out. You know, on her free time.”
“The only time we ever see her is on TV or on billboards,” said the Namstar, Woohyun.
“True true…” nodded Dongwoo. 
“OKAY! Back to work!” said Hoya.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Great job on your performance!” said their manager. 
Infinite bowed at their managers and headed out to eat.
“Ahh! Woohyun,” said one of the managers. “You’ll have to stay back.”
“What?” he said. “I want to eat!”
“You’ll eat on the way there.”
“There?”
The manager led Woohyun to the van and headed off to his destination.  He kept asking his manager where he was being taken to, but he wouldn’t answer.  All he did was gave snacks to Woohyun just to shut him up. A few minutes later, they arrived. The got down and entered a big building. They were greeted by the employees. 
“Wow…feels more like a hotel,” said Woohyun staring up at the ceiling.
“You can say it like that,” said his manager. “But remember, it is a company building.”
“Company building?”
The CEO of the company came down and greeted himself.
“Annyeong Haseyo. My name is Park Youngchul. I am the CEO of Mugunghwa* Entertainment. It is very nice to have you here Nam Woohyun. Please, have a seat.”
“I am pleased to be here sir…Why am I here?”
“You didn’t tell him Gyu Ronam?” said Youngchul.
“Aniyo…” 
The CEO took out his cellphone and called his assistant. She came out from the elevator and walked towards him. “Is she ready?” His assistant nodded. “Bring her down.” She turned around and spoke into a small microphone on her blazer. His assistant stood right next to him and watched as the elevator door opened.  A young lady walked out. She had long medium brown hair. Her dress was light pink and wore pale pink heels. From a distance, she looked like a twelve year old but as she walked closer, she looked like in her early twenties. 
“Nam Woohyun, this is Jang Minyoung. You’ll be working with her for a facial cleansing commercial,” said Youngchul’s assistant. “Well… shall we have some lunch?”
Ronam, Youngchul, and his assistant left the two in the lobby for a while. “Please, get to know each other!” said Youngchul.
“Nice to meet you Woohyun oppa,”I smiled.  “I heard a lot about you!”
“Nice to meet you too,” he said. “I see you are my friend’s sister, Jang Dongwoo.”
“Ne~” I giggled. “That’s my brother.”
“You are very beautiful,” Woohyun smiled.
“Oh, well thank you! You are very handsome,” I smiled back. “I’m glad that I met one of my brother’s friends.”
“I’m glad that I’ve met you!” he chuckled.
“Well…let’s get to business!” I clapped my hands. “Here are some documents for you to fill out. That’s if you want to film the commercial.”
“Sure. Why wouldn’t I?” he laughed. He filled out the documents that I handed him. “There.”
“Okay! We will start tomorrow…oh! Are you busy tomorrow?” I asked as I held the documents close to my chest.
“I’ll be free at night… if that’s okay…”
“Sure! Tomorrow night it is! I’ll see you then!” I smiled as I walked towards the elevator.
“I’ll see you too…”
 
 
 
(So... first chapter is up!! It always comes out short... :(  Mugunghwa is the name of the Korean flower: Rose of Sharon. I hope you guys enjoyed it... ^ ^)