Goodbye Superman

My Angel

At school

Jongup looked at your empty seat * where is_____? It's been two days* he said himself anxiously. 

He looked at sungjae then your seat.

" Looking for her?" Sungjae asked Jongup.

" what? No why should I" he lied.

"You don't even want to know why?" Sungjae asked Jongup again.

" Yah! Mind your own buisness" he replied. " suit yourself then." 

*_____-ah, what happen to you? You're rarely absent unless something bad happen.* Jongup said to himself.

"Oppa~ Kweanchana?" Soyeon asked him

"aishhh" he ruffled his hair and walked out of the classroom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your grandma's funeral just ended. It was sad to see her getting buried. but you promised to stay strong. You returned home with your parents. You had to go to the states with them. You were still young and had no one to take of. Your sister couldn't take care of you. and your parents think that its best to move so that you can feel relaxed about what happened. you just agreed because you had no one to talk to anymore. including Jongup. 

It was your last day at school

You were feeling down. Everyone in class heard about your grandma. They felt sorry for you. Jongup was absent that day so he knew nothing. you don't even have a chance to tell him that you're moving.

"_____-ah, don't forget us in USA. you know there are many hot guys there." Changjo said.

" You guys are much hotter" you chuckled and hugged him.

" Don't forget dancing Ricky, okay?" Ricky said and gave you his favourite pen.

" haha, what's this pen for?"

" You can use it in the states" he joked. you hugged him and thanked him.

then Sungjae poked you. "Yah! don't forget your worst enemy here okay?" He said to while trying to make a ferocious face.

you just laughed.

" No one can replace my enemy" you punch his shoulders lightly

You apologised to Soyeon and she apologised too.

"I'm sorry about what happened. and sorry for all my doings" she said sincerely.

you just smiled. "It's okay. let bygones be bygones" 

there was only one person left.

Moon Jong Up

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At home that afternoon

You packed all your things. Except for one thing. Your plushie bunny (the picture on the top). It was a gift from Jongup that you got while playing at the arcade you still remember it

*flashback*

"Yah! Moontos! You promise to let me play more games than you!" you complained to Jongup

"Well, actually, i crossed my fingers just now" he replied innocently

"YAH!!" you knock his head and ran after him. 

As you chased him you tripped. you fell on him. and your lips touched his. You realized what happened and You stood up quickly. *did we just-* You glimpse at him. his face was red. He pretend to cough and pulled your ponytail. you chased him again.

" Yah yah, wait. I'm tired." he put his hand in front of your face and told you to stop." How about i get that plushie for you" he said showing to a pink bunny in the plushie machine.

You beamed. You love bunnies! 

He worked really hard to get it. He only got it for the fiftieth time. *Poor Moontos. he must have wasted a lot of money just for that plushie*

"Here you go." he smiled sheepishly and gave you the plushie.

You hold it tight and said "I love you baby" to the plushie

Jongup looked at you with a weird face and laughed. 

From that day. You slept with the bunny. Not just beacuse you love bunny it was because jongup gave it to you.

 

Tears fell as you remembered that day. It was the last time you went to the arcade with him.

"baby, it's time for you to go home" you said to the bunny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked to Jongup's house that afternoon. Jongup was sick. He didn't want to see you *I guess he is still angry with me* you thought. 

"You can come in if you want" Jongup's mother invited you. 

"It's okay ahjumma. I just wanted to give these to him. I borrowed some of his things that day. So i should give it back as I'm moving soon" You said

" Alright then. You're moving?" she asked

" Yes. To the states. I have to live with my parents now." you replied. " can you tell Jongup i said goodbye. and tell him to read that letter" 

"Have a safe trip my dear" She hugged you and said goodbye.

 

Jongup scout you from his window as you walked out off his house. He felt sad seeing you go away. But he was too ego to go after you.

"Jonguppie~" his mother said to him

"yes, omma?"

"______ gave you these. and she said goodbye."

"goodbye?" he startled

"just read those letters. you'll know" 

he looked at the envelope. 

To My Superman