Jerk

My Angel

You walked to school slowly. Just to see if the biker was on his way to school to. You looked around searching for him

"_____-ah, who are you looking for?" Miyoung asked you. You looked startled and grinned. "We got to hurry. School's going to start soon" She said pulling your arm. You couldn't tell her about your biker. It was still a secret. 

When you arrived at school. You saw a familiar bike. *He is here!* You smiled happily. You tried to glance at him but Miyoung pulled you straight to class. You sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the classroom. 

You couldn't keep the secret from Miyoung anymore. You told Miyoung about the biker and how he became your life saver. Miyoung just listened and smiled. But she knew something about the biker. She knew who the biker was. Beside you Jongup was listening to your story too. But he was pretending to read a book. 

"and then he punched all four of them-" you continued your story.

Miyoung just nodded and looked at Jongup. She knew Jongup was listening too.

"and he looks so tough. I think I'm falling for him" Jongup smiled secretly  

"____-ah, Jongup is smiling by himself. he must be crazy" Miyoung whispered to you.

You glanced at him. But he pretend to read the book again. You looked at his hands. It had a plaster on it. He also had plaster on the egde of his lips, on his nose and his forehead. You start to wonder.

That afternoon

You were on duty to clean your classroom. Jongup was on duty too. It was awkward when there was just the two of you. You mopped the tiled floor further away from him. While he was cleaning the back of your class. You glanced at him for awhile. Then he looked at you. You looked away. You wanted to ask him what happened to his hands. You two haven't even had any proper conversation before so it was kind of awkward to ask him suddenly. He walked towards his table. He packed his things and was ready to go home. You glared at him. He can't just leave you alone in the class by yourself. But he ignored you.

"Yah!" You called to him "yes? Were yu talking to me?" he asked. "Got a problem there?"

You shooked your head.

"I'm going home now. Can you lock the doors after this." he said not even looking at you.

You just glared at him. He looked at you.

"What?"

"We still haven't finished cleaning yet" You told him showing the floor.

"You mean the floor? haha. That's your duty. I've finished mine" he smirked. "You better finish quick. It's getting dark"

He walked towards the bucket of water and kicked it.

"opps," he said then walked out of the class.

"YAH! Why did you do that?" You screamed. But he left already.

"Aishh" You grumbled  and cleaned the spilled water. 

*Why is he so mean?* 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked out of school grumbling and complaining at yourself about what happened. Then you saw someone waving at you. It was your biker. You smiled brightly.

"Hi" you greeted him shyly. He nodded and smiled back. He was still wearing a face mask so you still didn't know who he was. 

"How's your head?" You asked him looking at his forehead. "It's nothing really. It'll cure. What about you?" 

"I feel scared a bit. My friend is suppose to be here. But I think she's kind of late." You grumbled. 

"Want me to send you?" He asked. You smiled secretly and nodded slowly. He put a helmet on you. You glared at his eyes. He had slanty eyes. and somehow the eyes reminded you of someone. You then sat on behind him.

"Hold on tight. You'll be at home in a blink of an eye" he said laughing. You felt uncomfortable hugging him from behind. but didn't want to fall off. so you held on tighter. He rode so fast you felt as if you were flying.