Why are you so mean?

My Angel

You were at the Park. Jongup was playing basketball with the rest of his friends. You stared at him playing. then you sighed. *Moontos, i miss you. We barely talk to each other. And you're always mean to me now.*

"Yah! _____-ah" You turned your head to the voice.

You smiled. It was Ricky and Changjo. You ran to them and huuged them. You miss them so much. Changjo ruffled your hair.

"You look different. and what's with this skirts?" he asked you.

"I've changed haven't I? I mean just my apperance but i'm still Kim _____. You guys seem taller now." you said to them.

"Of course, I'm a namja now." Ricky replied laughing.

"What were you looking at anyway?" Changjo asked.

"oh, nothing, just watching those guys play"

"You mean Moontos?"

"No, I wasn't watching him. I-I-"

"Just admit it ____-ah. We know everything about you two." Ricky chuckled. You grinned.

"Yah! Moontos!" Ricky called out to Jongup. Jongup looked your way.

"Can we play too?" You tried to hide behind Changjo.

"yeah, sure" he called back.

"come on, ____-ah. we know you miss him" Ricky pulled your hand. You hesitate.

"I don't want to. I can't play wearing this" you pointed out to your skirt.

"aww, come on, just for awhile." ricky pleaded. but you still hesitated.

"Just let her go. It's fine if she doesn't want to play. She's changed anyway" Jongup said harshly.

You were shocked. You stood up and took the ball from him. The other guys smirked. It was a game just against you and jongup. everyone else watched. You shoot a score but then you fell. Jongup panic. But he just stood there doing nothing.

"I told you! You shouldn't be playing this game. It doesn't suit you anymore!" Jongup yelled at you. You were startled. You glared at him

"_____-ah, you okay?" Ricky and changjo asked you. Other guys started crowding you too. You stared at Jongup. Why isn't he helping you.

He turned his back and walked away.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a cafe

Youngjae and Miyoung were talking about a new camera that was out. You were dreamy. still thinking about jongup. 

"Earth to ____" Youngjae said. You had a blank face. Miyoung giggled. "What?" you asked them, they pointed outside the window. It was biker. You beamed. He saw you and walked inside the cafe. Youngjae whispered something to Miyoung. Miyoung nodded. "We're going to walk for a moment." Youngjae told you. You nodded. Youngjae passed biker and smiled at him. Does Youngjae know who biker is? 

You joked around with biker. he does have a sense of humor and you really like it. he never fails to make you laugh.

"You look troubled" he said.

"huh, what?" you look at him with a blank face

"You look like you have a problem. Mind to share it?" he look concerned.

"Well, its about someone.." you said  

"Who?"  

"a guy at school. We used to be bestfriends. But we had some kind of fight and now he seems so mean to me. I know why. Do you think he is still mad at me?" you asked his opinion.

"um-umm, w-well, maybe he has a reason for that" he stuttered.

"what kind of reason? does he really hate me?"

"maybe you should ask him yourself" you nodded and took a sip of latte. You looked out of the window

Then biker chuckled. he glared at you.

"what?" He took a tissue and wiped a white stain of latte on your lips. His face was a few inches from you. Your heart skipped a beat when you remembered the incident at the amusement park. You closed your eyes. Then he chuckled again.

"mehrong" he said. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had to come early to school that day. You were on duty to clean your class. You were glad you wasn't with Jongup. You looked out of the window and saw Biker came into school. You were smiling happily. You went to the window to call out to him but you stopped. Biker took of his helmet and his face mask too. You were shocked to see who it was.

*Moon Jong Up?* You nearly fainted. He looked at your way and he seem panicked.

You ran through the corridors to the toilet. but you bumped into jongup instead. he was blocking your way. he pushed him aside but he was too strong. he grabbed your hand.

"_____-ah, i can explain" he said. but you pushed him even harder.

"Why did you lie to me? Why didn't you tell the truth? Why must you hide behind the mask? Are you playing me? why are you doing this to me jongup? WHY?" You yelled at him. everyone in the corridor looked at you.

"I-I-i'm sorry. I just-"

"what jongup? what?" you glared at him.

"Well, I was just-"

"Just leave me alone" you said weakly and walked away.

"______ah!" Jongup called to you. You walked passed Youngjae and Miyoung.

"_____ah, what happened?" Miyoung asked gently.

You couldn't explain. Your heart hurts a lot. You felt like you've been lied to. You shooked your head and went inside the toilet. You caged yourself into one of the toilets and sat there crying. I could here Miyoung calling out for you. but you continued crying

Jongup's POV

I came to school early. I hope _____, doesn't see me. She usually comes late. I took of my helmet and took of the face mask. I felt as though someone was staring at me so i turned to look at one of the windows. i saw _____, her face looked shocked. did she see me without my mask? Oh, God. no. so i ran as fast as i could towards my class. Fortunately i met her at the corridors. I tried to block the way but she pushed me hard. so i grabbed her hand. I tried to explain but she asked too many questions. she seems so angry. i know it was my fault. i know i should have told her the truth. but i just felt happy when she considered me as her biker. at least she always laugh when she's with biker. but words just won't come out. she shouted to me to leave her alone. it was the first time i heard her yell like that. is she really that angry. I saw her ran away. I just couldn't have the strength to run after her. Youngjae came towards me.

"Bro, what happened here?" he asked.

"she knows now" i said with a frown.

"about biker?" youngjae asked. I just nodded. "I told you. You should have told her earlier. I think you should let her cool down for awhile. She'll be fine" 

I sighed and walked towards class. would things ever be the same?