Yoeja Chingu?

My Angel

Dance Studio.

There is gonna be a dance competition soon. You, Jongup, Changjo and Ricky are busy practicing.

"Yah, how about this move?" Ricky asked showing the dance moves.

" Wow, it's great" " awesome" "cool, it can be for our next move" Each of you answered. 

Ricky felt proud. You just laughed at his expression

"Hey, it's 6pm already. Need to go home now" Changjo said. "Come on Ricky. Annyeong Moontos, annyeong _____-ah!"

"goodbye~" You both answered.

After Changjo and Ricky left it was awkward. Both of you didn't know what to say. It's been a month since both of you were left alone together.

Jongup coughed. You looked at him.

"Moontos?"

"Yes?" he looked at you

" nothing"

he took out a coke from his bag. " Umm, do want coke?" he asked.

" sure" he handed you the coke. both of you rested at the side for awhile.

" ______-ah~"

"yes?"

"Well, you know i like Soyeon right." you just nodded.

"Do you think I should confess? I haven't like a girl like her before. and she is so pure, innocent just like an angel." your heart ached at those words.

"so what should I do?" you thought for a while.

*we haven't seen each other and now all he talks about is that girl? yaah, doesn't he even care about my feelings.* you said to yourself.

"______-ah~" he poked you.

" umm, if you really like her, just confess. she seems to like you too" you didn't realized what you just said. but you just wanted him to be happy.

"should i date her? or maybe she should be my yoeja chingu? do you really think she likes me---" jongup continued asking questions. and you just nodded as a reply.

you felt really hurt but you faked a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

At School

You heard the news spread fast. Jongup and Soyeon is a COUPLE! how aching is that? You just hung your head low. and pretend to read a book. 

"Yah! _____-ah, Did you hear the news. He sure is a cool man." Changjo said to you.

you just nodded and faked a smile.

"and he is so lucky too" Ricky added.

"I hope Moontos will bring her to the dance competition. You know how he is when there is someone special supporting him"

"and maybe we'll be able to talk to her too"

"yeahh, just imagine it"

You knocked both Changjo and Ricky's head.

" Yah, she belongs to someone now. don't dream"

" Aren't you even jealous?" Ricky asked.

"Dude, he is my bestfriend. just like you two. of course i'm not jealous. i need to support him" you know it was a lie."alright then, gotta get going"  you said to them. 

In the classroom

"Oppa~ Can you show me how to do this?" You heard Soyeon voice talking to Jongup.

"Of course, jagiya" he replied.

*OMG, I feel like puking. Moontos never call a girl jagiya* 

" Yah ____-ah, chill" Sungjae whispered to you. You faced him and smiled. He was the only guy you couldn't fake a smile with. because you can see that he never fake a smile at you. 

" _______-ah, let's go to arcade this afternoon" he invited you. " I got dance practice" you replied. " Just for a while. I know you're stressed out. anyway, it's my treat" he said. you just nodded at the sound of 'treat'. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

At the arcade

" Take this and try to hit those frog heads" Sungjae instructed.

" Imagine the frogs as someone you're angry with. "

You imagine Soyeon and Jongup as frogs. then you laughed.

" arraso, then?" you asked him.

" Hit them as hard as you can" he replied.

and you hit the frogs. You hit them as hard as you can and you got yourself candies. you felt more relieved. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

At dance studio.

You arrived at the dance studio with Sungjae. You walked to the studio and saw Jongup and Soyeon together. You were about to walk in when suddenly you saw Jongup's lips touch Soyeon's lips. they were kissing!! You dropped your dancing shoes and they looked at you.

" umm, s-s-sorry" you said.

"_____-ah" Jongup called you and walked towards you. You could see Soyeon's annoyed face. You interrupted them and she didn't like it. 

" I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to-"

" yah, ____-ah, it's okay." jongup answered smiling.

" I kissed her for the first time!" he whispered to you. you just smiled.

"wow" you whispered back. 

suddenly the door opened.

"Wassup guys!" Ricky said.

" oh, there's Soyeon. Annyeonghasaeyo soyeon-shi" he said to soyeon politely. you just rolled your eyes.