I'm Back!

My Angel

3 years later

At the Airport

*kyaaaaa~ It's so great to be back* 

You have returned to Korea. Your parents allow you to stay alone since you're nearly 17. You have become more beautiful. You have long black straight hair up to your waist. Your skin is fairer and you have smooth skin. You don't need to wear make up because you have natural beauty. You were greeted by your mother's friend at the airport. she was going to take you to your little house on the rooftop of her house.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumma" You greeted her politely.

"Aigoo, you sure have grown beautifully" She replied. You just smiled. 

She brought you to a small house. You looked around the house. A tiny kitchen, a bathroom, a tiny living room,  and your bedroom. but there was two beds. There was also clothes in the wardrobe.

"umm, ahjumma, does anybody else live here?" You asked your mother's friend.

"Oh, yes. I forgot to tell you. My daughter is going to live here with you. She has been noisy about wanting to live by herself. and your parents are very worried about you. so i let her stay with you. You don't mind do you? She's a nice girl. She won't do harm." she explained.. 

" oh, it's okay. I don' mind" You said. as long as she won't disturb you that's fine.

" When is she coming?" You asked again.

" This afternoon, after school. I have to go now. If you need anything just call me. and you can asked my daughter to show you around here." she said.

" Arasso, ahjumma." You nodded politely and bid her goodbye.

*well, i wouldn't need help here. i'm used to this town*

You sighed and smiled. "FIGHTING!" you shouted to yourself. then you started to unpack your things. after unpacking you felt tired after the long flight. you lay down on the couch. listened to music and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You felt someone shaking you.

"yah, yah, wake up" someone tried to wake you up.

"ommaa~, let me sleep for 5 minutes more" you said not even remembering where you were.

"Yah! Do I even look like you mother?" She screamed. You startled and immediately woke up. You looked at the girl in front of you.

"where, where am i?" you asked still half awake.

" You're in North Pole." she said.

You looked puzzled and looked around you. *so does this what north pole looks like* you nodded and went back to sleep.

" Yah!!!!" she screamed again. and pulled your leg.

"Omma~ save me from this eskimo!" you shouted as she pulled your leg. "ommaa~"

"Yah!" she slapped your leg. "Are you even awake?"

You sat up again and wiped your eyes. you nodded and walked straight to the kitchen.

" yah! the toilet is that way" you nodded again and nearly bumped your head to a wall. she just laughed at you. "You're funny" she laughed.

 

You washed your face and apologised to her.

" Do i really look like an eskimo?" she asked and giggled.

"Well, you do a bit. Do you any relatives there?" You joked. She laughed and slapped your hand.

"Yah, do you like hitting people?" You asked. She laughed and slapped your shoulders. You just laughed and slapped her shoulders back.

"ouch! that hurts!" she cried.

" At least you know how i feel now."

"hehe, sorry" she apologised.

"You must be curious who I am right? I'm the most adorable girl in the world! Kim Mi Young! Jjang!" She stood up and made a cute pose.

You threw a cushion at her. She took the cushion and threw it back at you. You started to have a pillow fight.

"yah, yah, stop it" you said. "You must be ahjumma's daughter."

"Yes!! And i feel so free living here. No more nagging. no more chores. kyaaa~"she said cheerfully.

" but she still lives downstairs" you said.

she just paused. "yeah, you're right. not so much freedom then. hey, wanna go walk around?"  

"sure" you nodded. she changed her school uniform and both of you headed outside. 

*I think i can handle living with her. At least I won't feel so alone* you thought smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked with Mi Young at the park. then you two stopped at a basketball court. You saw someone. You recognise him. He was the shortest among the other guys. He had broad shoulders. his hair was black and he looked really cool. You stared at him. *Jongup?*

"Are you staring at that guy?" Mi Young teased you.

"Huh, what no. I was just watching them play." you replied startled with her question.

"his name is Moon Jong Up by the way. But he doesn't like to talk to girls. They say he is shy. He is so cool right? But he is not my type. you can have him. I heard he is one of the trainee in an entertainment company. he..." Mi Young voices faded away.

You couldn't hear what she said. you were focused on Jongup's cool action playing basketball.

*Does he still remember me?* You wondered *Would he recognise me with my new look? He looks tall. And he looks more handsome* You said to yourself.

You startled as Mi Young poked you.

"Yah! did you hear what I said? aigooo" she sighed. you grinned and kept staring at him. Suddenly the ball head straight to you and Mi Young.

You saw Jongup heading your way.

*Oh, no. He can't see me* You walked away as the ball approached you and miyoung.

" yah, wait for me" mi young called. you didn't turn back and walked.

 

Jongup's POV

I was playing basketball with the guys.There were many girls there but I didn't even care.But i felt someone staring at me. I looked at her. But i couldn't see her face. I was suppose to catch a ball that Jay threw. But I somehow missed it.

" Yah! Jonguppie. Go get the ball" Jay said.

i nodded and head straight to the ball. the ball fell near a girl's feet. It was MiYoung, my classmate. beside her was a girl. She looked familliar. As i approached them. The girl turned away. I didn't get to see her face closely

"Yah! wait for me" Miyoung called to the girl

"Umm, sorry" I said to miyoung and looked at the other girl who was walking away..

" It's okay Jongup. here you go" she gave me back the ball and ran after the girl.

Who is she? She really looks familliar. and why is my heart beating fast. I tried to catch a glimpse of her but I failed. I shrugged and went back to the court. 

------------------------------

Author's note:

Hehe, all right, i tried my best. I added a new character.I guess i just want to make it longer. How is it? Anyway, look at Jongup's predebut pictures! Isn't he so handsome and cute! kyaa~ I wish i could really meet him in life. Wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the ideas and thank you so much for reading and subscribing! ^^