Cheater

My Angel

Dance Competition

You guys won the dance competition!

" Yeah! Give me five" Ricky shouted and you gave him a high five.

" Me too!" Changjo said you chuckled and gave him a high five too.

You searched for Jongup. *where is he? He is usually here after we recieve the prize* you felt puzzled. where did he go. you searched everywhere for him.

"Hey, guys. have you seen Moontos?" You asked Ricky and Changjo. they shooked their head and shrugged.

" Hey, let's go celebrate at my house!" Changjo suggested.

" Umm, you guys go ahead. I'll find Moontos and tell him to head over to your house" You replied.

"Okay then" he nodded and went home with Ricky.

You looked around the dance stage. still couldn't find him. You asked other people around you. but he still couldn't be found. you bumped into someone

 "Mianhae" you apologised and look up to see Sungjae.

"umm, hi" he greeted you sheepishly. "Congratulations on winning."

" Thanks." you smiled. "have you seen jongup?" you looked around.

"I think he went that way. wanna go meet him together?" he asked. you nodded and followed him. both of you searched for him. then you saw two figure hugging each other. they were about to kiss. then sungjae pulled you to face him.

"yah" you whispered. "don't look. it'll hurt" he said.

how did he know you felt hurt. you just nodded and you two walked away. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shopping Mall

You were strolling in the mall with your big sister, Eunjung. You have a gap of 8 years but that never stops you two from being close. Your sister lives in the states with your parents. but she came back to korea and now she lives in Busan with her boyfriend. 

" So, what happened to your superman?" Eunjung asked.

You were startled because Eunjung rarely asks about Jongup. " Fine I guess"

" I haven't seen him for ages. he must be handsome right? Usually when I come here, he must be stuck with you. What happened?" She asked. 

You didn't want to think about it. You just wanted a happy weekend with your sister. " He is kinda busy right now"

"with girls?" you were shocked. *how did unnie know*

" I saw him with a girl that day. I thought it was you. but then when i went closer it was someone else. His girlfriend eh?" your sister asked. 

" Unnie, let's not talk about this okay?" You avoided her eyes and walked away. Your sister shrugged and caught up with you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were walking to the library after school. You wanted to study as the exams were near. It was kinda scary when there was no one school. but you made yourself brave. You walked passed a classroom and heard voices.

You peeped into the classroom and saw Soyeon kissing a guy. *Soyeon? wait, that's not Moontos* you looked closer. *Is she cheating on him?* 

Soyeon turned and saw you at the door. She gave you a warning stare -don't ever tell jongup- You quickly ran and pretended that you didn't see what happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At home

You wanted to tell Jongup what happened. You know you would be in trouble if he knew. but it would be worse if you didn't tell him. You dialled his phone number and waited for him to pick up.

" Yoeboseyo ________-ah~" he answered cheerfully

" Moontos~" you said

"Yes?" he replied

" I need to tell you something. It's about your girlfriend." you said slowly

" What about her?" jongup asked

" Well, i was at school this afternoon. and umm, well-" you didn't know how to explain. you didn't want him to get hurt.

" what ____-ah?"

" well, i saw her kissing another guy at school." you blurted.

there was a dead silence.

" moontos?" you asked. " moon jongup? are you there?" still silence.

" Yah! _______-ah. Soyeon is a nice girl. she won't do that to me.  are you trying to make her look bad? are you jealous or something here? you shouldn't accuse her doing something without any proof!" he shouted at the phone angrily.

you were shocked. " Jongup, I just-"

"What? Stop speading rumours about my yoeja chingu. get it?" then he hang up.

" Jongup? Jongup?"

-tut tut tut-

You sighed. He surely doesn't believe me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recess time

" Yah! Why did you tell Jongup!" Soyeon shouted while pushing you. She told you to meet her at the school rooftop. You were alone. She was with her friends.

You just stared at the ground. 

" Yah! I'm talking to you!" She shoved you hard. You fell down. You didn't feel like fighting. You knew if you fight she'll get hurt badly. and you didn't want Jongup to be mad at you.

" Yah!! Are you deaf?" her friends started to shove you again. She stopped them and threw cold water over you.

"Yah! Don't ever come near my boyfriend. Don't ever say bad things about me to him. You know he only cares about me." she said laughing evily. You were burning inside but told yourself to calm down.

" Do you think he would believe you? no no no, you're wrong. he is mine now" she smirked. you couldn't stand it.

You stood up and slapped her. she slapped you back. then she shoved you. you pulled her hair and made her wail. 

" Yah!!_______! What are you doing?" You turned and saw Jongup.

" I-I-" you replied

"Opppaaa~ She slapped me. It really hurts, oppa~" Soyeon whined.

Jongup pulled your hand hard. " _____ what's wrong with you? Are you trying to hurt my girlfriend? I thought we are best friends. what happened to support?" He asked angrily.

he stared at you. You never saw that kind of stare since the last bully incident. " Moontos, she started it. I was just defending myslef. I-"  you tried to explain.

"Stop it ______, I'm tired you know. what is that you want? WHAT? From now on, we are NO longer BESTFRIENDS. GET IT?" he shouted again.

Tears fell from your eyes. Your heart ached. but Jongup took no notice of it.

" Moontos, I'm sorry" You called out repeatedly. he pulled soyeon and they walked away leaving you all alone. you saw Soyeon smirked at you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

author's note:

Hi, Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this story. I'm sorry if it's lame or kinda boring but i'll try to improve myself. Do leave a comment if you have any. I really appreciate it. I'll update as soon as possible. Please wait patiently ^-^