forgiveness

My Angel

That afternoon

You were studying. Just to keep yourself busy. You didn't want to think about what had happened. You recieved a lot of messages from Sungjae and Jongup. But you ignored them.

*knock knock knock*

" Miyounggie~ Go get the door." you called out to Miyoung from your room.

"haisssh" Miyoung grunted. She opened the door. "Oh, hey"

You walked out your room to see who it was.

"Umm, is ______ home?" a voice asked. Your steps stop as you heard the voice. You hid so that Jongup couldn't see you. Miyoung looked at you. You shooked your head.

"uhh, no. why?" she replied to jongup.

"her shoes are here" he pointed at your shoes.

"oh, she wore different shoes. You can leave a message if you want to" Suddenly, your feet kicked the table.

"who's that?" Jongup peaked in. You hid back quickly. Hiding your pain.

"oh, just a cat. Got any message?" Miyoung asked again

"It's okay. I'll just wait here." he replied shaking his head.

"but she'll be home late"

"I don't mind. i really need to see her now" Miyoung looked at you. giving a what-should-i-do stare. you gave her a just-make-up-anything stare.

"I think you should just go home. It's cold you know.."

"I'll wait for her even for a thousand years" Jongup replied.

He sat at the bench outside your house. You looked at him from your window. he looks cold. but you were still angry at him.

"You should just go and see him.." Miyoung sugested to you.

"No, we'll see how long he'll survive." 

 

It was night.

Jongup was still outside. but his eyes were closed. is he sleeping? You walked out of the house slowly. You looked at him. his face was covered with a snow cap. but you could see his pale lips. his right hands were in his jacket pocket while his left hand was holding a phone but you cold still see him shiver. You sat next to him. You took his phone. his hand felt so cold. suddenly, he grabbed your hand. you almost screamed.

"yah! moontos~" you shouted at him. then your face soften. he had this cold look.

"Let's go inside" You took his cold hands and pulled him inside. 

 

You gave Jongup hot chocolate. Jongup was wrapped in a blanket. While Miyoung called Youngjae. Jongup was quiet. but he was staring at you with a blank face. you looked away.

"ehem, I'm going to go to the store for a moment. We're out of ramen. i'll be back" Miyoung told you two.

You nodded. While jongup was still staring at you. It felt awkward. You didn't know what to say. You were still angry at him. but at the same time you felt sorry for him. You were about to get up from your seat when Jongup grabbed your hand.

"_____-ah~" he said softly

"what" you replied angrily facing your back at him.

"i-i-i'm s-sorry" he mumbled.

"what did you say?" you looked at him.

"I'm sorry, okay?" he replied with a frown. You didn't reply but stared at him blankly.

"I didn't mean to fight.." he continued  

"I was just afraid to lose you.." he mumbled but you could still hear what he was saying.

"lose me? what do you mean?" you asked

"well, you and sungjae.." he replied hoping for you to understand what he mean.

"what about me and him?" you asked. He didn't reply. you sat next to him.

"Sungjae and me are just bestfriends. not more than that.."

"but he likes you.." he stared at he floor.

" i saw him hugging you that day. at the hospital. the way he stares at you. it's obvious that he likes you.." his voice was shaky "i'm really afraid to lose you, ____-ah~"

"yah, moonotos" you nudged him. "why are you so emo?" you joked. but his face was serious. "i'm sorry. but you know who i really love right? He hugged me because he wanted some comforting. that's all. he has been busy and all. so.."

"so he hugged you easily?" 

"no, i mean. i'm his bestfriend. and he is counting on me. you know what i mean right?" you explained. he shook his head. 

"aigooo, moontos. are you jealous? haha"

"umm, yeah.." he mumbled and stared at the floor. He sigh and frowned.

You kissed his cheeks and smiled cheekly. His face light up. He looked at you and smiled shyly.

He came close to you and embraced you. "I want a hug too.." he whispered in your ears. 

----------------------------------------

A/N: Hey readers! sorry for the late update. been busy with school. and it's kind of short. i'm going to end it in the next chapter. i wish i could write more but there's so little time.