Another Love story?

My Angel

That weekend you had another tutor session with Youngjae. You were glad that he really taught you this time. It was nearly the examinations and you had to concentrate. Since the day he met Miyoung, he didn't say much to you. he did joke a bit. But not as noisy as before. 

"Youngjae-ah~" You said to him.

He looked up and asked "yes?"

"Umm, nevermind" he just nodded and continued reading a book. You stared at him. Youngjae is really a genius. He rarely goes to school but he can still get number one for the examinations. You admit that you had a slight crush on him. He caught you staring at him and hit your hand with his pen gently.

"Focus" He said. you giggled and did as you were told so.

You stood up to get a book but you tripped. Luckily youngjae caught you. Your head landed on his hands. You were staring at him for quite a long time and he was staring at you too. you blushed and tried to stand up. He let go of you and blushed too.

"ehem" both of you turned around and saw miyoung staring at both of you. Youngjae looked at her panicly. Miyoung ran out off the library crying. Youngjae called out to her. You were confused.

*Am I missing out something here?* You looked at Youngjae. he just froze there doing nothing. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You knocked at the door of miyoung's room.

"Miyoung-ah~" You called to her. She didn't reply but you heard sobs.

"Miyoung-ah~ I'm really sorry. I don't know what happened but I'm really sorry. Can you just open the door?" You tried again.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" she yelled

"Miyoung, I seriously don't know what happened between you and youngjae. I'm confused here. can you just let me in?" she was quiet again. "Miyoung-ah! You know I saw a cockraoch under the bed last night. And I think it's still crawling there" you said trying to scare her.

you heard noises inside the room and the door burst open.

"where? where?" she screamed. she ran around the house screaming

"Cockroach! leave me alone!" You just laughed at her. You laughed so hard that you bumped your head at the end of the couch.

"ouch" you screamed. it was miyoung's time to laugh. You two burst out laughing for quite a long time.

" yah, yah, let's stop it right now" miyoung said holding her stomach "now, my stomach hurts" she grumbled.

You just giggled. You were glad that miyoung wasn't sad anymore and she forgot what happened. but then she started to cry again. You sat next to her and tried to comfort her.

"Miyoung-ah~" You said gently. She cried even more and leaned her shoulders on you. She was still sobbing and her nose were watery. You handed her a tissue. 

When Miyoung calmed down she started to tell you the story

Miyoung's POV

*flashback*

I was very scared to go to school. I studied at home with a private tutor. He was just a few years older than me. But he was a genius. He was really kind and warm-hearted. He was the only tutor that remained with me for a long time. He encourage me to be brave and face challenges together with him. One day, he invited me to go to school. I was still scared but he held my hand as we entered school together. I felt really safe with him for awhile until we had to seperate because he was older than me. I cried all day at school and other people teased me. At home he taught me not to be afraid of people. He said that they could never bring me down. All I had to do is make people happy. Each day I became stronger and soon got the hang of it. He was my savior.

But as soon as he entered High school he changed. He had new friends and he even found a new girlfriend. Whenever we meet each other he will ignore me. I thought he hated me. I tried to forget him and make new friends but it was difficult because he was the only sincere friend i got. I was the only child until my mother married again. My stepfather and my stepbrother moved in. I felt left out as my mother started to ignore me. She spend more time with my stepfather and my stepbrother. I was never close to them and I really hated them. I ran away from home. I didn't know where to go. I didn't know who to find. Youngjae wasn't there for me. So I worked at a Club. I know I was too young at that time but nobody ever cared about me. Even though i worked there I never really got involved with the dirty things. I just worked behind the bar. One day, i walked to the club. but before i could reach it. Youngjae grabbed my hands. He yelled at me. He asked me why I have to work at that place when I am still a young student and told me i need to go to school. I just froze and cried. He embraced me. And I cried because I never thought someone would care for me. 

He brought me back to my house. He told everything to my mother. My mother slapped me. But then Youngjae explained how I felt that made me run from home. My mother was really sad. She didn't know that I felt like that. She hugged me and said sorry. She said that she always love me even thought she have a new family. I started to accept my stepfather and brother. I never knew that they were so kind to me. And once again, Youngjae saved my life. 

A few weeks later, I confessed my feelings to Youngjae. He was shocked. and he rejected me. He said that he consider me as a friend and little sister only. But soon he start to realize his true feelings to me. So he asked me to be his girlfriend. But he told me to keep it as a secret becase he was a trainee and could not have any relationships. So i just agreed as long as we can be together. But soon enough I couldn't stand to keep it as a secret. Girls started to hang around him. He never told them not to disturb him. I guess he really likes it. I forced him to tell everyone about us but he hesitated. I asked for a break up. I know it was hurtful but I felt even more pain when we had to keep it a secret. Until now whenever we meet each other he would be mean to me. I guess he still felt hurt after the break up. I know he loves me and he knows that I love him very much.

When we met that day, he yelled at me. he asked me why must i appear in front of him. That's why I cried. But a few days ago. He asked me to be his girlfriend again. I still haven't given him the right answer. He told me to give him a second chance. and i just nodded. But when I saw him with ______, i felt pain.

You were speechless. You don't know what to say after you heard the whole story.

"Miyoung-ah, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you like him." you said

"you like him too don't you?" she frowned

"no, i don't. he is cute and funny but you know who I really like right?" You replied to her. She smiled and sighed.

"You should give him a second chance you know. He really loves you and I can see that." you said to her

"Really?" she beamed. 

"Yeah, yesterday he fell asleep when I was doing my excercise. He called your name while he was sleeping. and then he said i love you miyoung then he smiled." I told her 

She just smiled. And started dancing.

"Both of you are weird. Really weird" I said laughing.