Amusement Park

My Angel

You were sitting in your room feeling bored. Miyoung was at her mother's house. They were going on a family outing. You sat alone and didn't know what to do. So you sat outside of your house which happens to be a roof top. You still felt bored so you music and started to dance. Your phone rang but you couldn't hear it. Someone came up to your house. He glared at you dancing. You didn't notice until you turned around

"OMO!" you screamed and fell as you saw biker staring at you. He just laughed at you. "Yah! You scared me you know"

"I'm sorry" he chuckled. he held out his hand to help you.

"thank you"  then you pulled him. he fell down. You laughed at him. He started to chase you. 

You couldn't run because the rooftop was small so he caught you easily. Both of you laughed. 

"Are you busy today?" he asked you. You shook your head. "let's go then" he pulled your hands towards his bike

"yah, where are we going?" You asked him. but he kept quiet.

"hold on tight" he told you and his bike went really fast.

 

You arrived at an amusement park. You looked at him. He was always wearing that face mask 

"Let's go" He pulled your hand towards the entrance.

"Ticket for two" he said to the ticket counter. 

You rode many rides. The roller coaster, the pirate ship and others. Then both of you entered the haunted house. You were always scared of ghost so you hide behind biker.

"I'm scared" you said nervously.

"Relax, It's nothing really. Don't hide. It won't be fun. Who knows if something will appear behind you" he said in a scary voice. You looked scared and just closed your eyes. He laughed.

"Hold my hand" he said.

*hold your hand? seriously. omo, it's our first time holding hands like this. but i wish it wasn't in a place like this* you said to yourself.

"______-ah" he shooked his hand in front of your face. You were startled and grinned. He held your hand and walked together inside the house. 

You held his hand tightly. He had big rough hands and you felt protective. Suddenly a ghost appeared in front of you two. "ahhhhh!!" you screamed. and you held his hand tighter. He smiled secretly. Biker just laughed. and walked ahead. There was alot of screaming. Even biker screamed when Ju-On appeared. When you arrived at the exit. You ran as fast as you could. leaving biker alone. 

Then you looked around. Where did he go. Is he out yet? You went back to the exit of the haunted house to wait for him. 

"Boo!" Someone wearing a white clothing and long hair scared you. You screamed. Then the ghost laughed. it was a familiar laugh.

"hahahah, gotcha" biker said.

"yah! You scared me you know" you shouted at him and started to cry.

He panicked. he didn't know you were going to cry.

"____-ah, I'm sorry." trying to persuade you.

"Let's just go home." You said gently. You stopped crying but you kept quiet. You didn't even look at him or talk to him. He just followed you from behind frowning. 

Suddenly he grabbed your hands. He pulled you towards the ferris wheel. You got inside with him. He in front of you but really close to you. You froze. You didn't know what to do.

"_____-ah, i have something to confess." he whispered in a serious voice. you stared at him. The ferris wheel started to move. you were moving up slowly.

"wh-what?" you asked. his face was a few inches from yours.

" i-like-you" he said glaring at you.

You were amazed with his eyes. Your heat beat faster. what's going to happen next? suddenly the ferris wheel stopped moving. his lips met yours. even though he was still wearing the face mask but you still felt his soft lips. you closed your eyes. then he parted from you. he looked away. his ears turned red. you knew he was blushing. you felt your face turn red too.

"I-i-i-'m so-soryy" he stuttered looking away. You just nodded shyly. Then it was silence again.