A New Girl

My Angel

At school, before class started. 

" Yahh!! Moontos!! Give it back to me!!" you screamed as jongup took away your photo collection of Shinhwa.

" Omo, I can't believe you like guys. Are you gay?" he teased.

"YAH! If you haven't notice. i'm a girl you know!" You shouted still chasing him. everyone in class was doing their own thing to even bother. and were used with you two fighting every morning. 

As, you chased him, you bumped a table and fell. You were about to cry but you held the tears. You stopped chasing and walked back to your table slowly.

Jongup noticed and went to you. " You're okay, _____-ah?" You ignored him . " ______-ah, you okay?" he asked again. You still kept quiet and become sulky. " I'm sorry okay." he apologised and gave you back your photos of shinhwa. and sat next to you. You ignored him even more but he kept saying sorry. 

" _____-ah, just forgive moontos" Changjo said. " Why should I? " then you ignored them both.

Then the teacher came in and class started.

What you didn't know was, that was the last time you two were gonna fight. The last time you were gonna sit next to him. and the last time he was gonna tease you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were busy copying questions from the board. Jongup kept apologising using silly voices. You couldn't stand it and just laughed.

" okay, moontos. I forgive. can you just stop toturing me with that voice?" you said.

" thank you ____--ah. you know i love you right" he chuckled.

your heart skipped a beat hearing those words. but you knew he was just joking. 

" Excuse me, seonsaeng" You looked up and saw a girl talking to your maths teacher.

" You must be SoYeon right?" your maths teacher asked. Soyeon just nodded shyly.

" Class, this is your new classmate. Please introduce yourself, Soyeon"

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I am Kim SoYeon. I'm a new student. I hope you will guide me" 

all the guys oooed at her. She's beautiful and well-mannered. Jongup just stared at her. and whispered to you " _____-ah, I think I have found my angel" you just rolled your eyes.

" Where would you like to sit Soyeon? There is a seat behind Jongup but I don't think you should sit alone. _____, can you change seat and sit at the back?"

You were shocked. *what? why me?* you said to yourself.

everyone waited for your respond.

jongup even pleaded you. " _____-ah, this is my chance. please."

You couldn't refuse and sat behind forcingly. *this girl really annoys me*

" Annyeong, I'm MoonJongUp." jongup introduced himself to the new girl. She just nodded shyly and smiled. 

You couldn't concentrate for the next class. You watched the intimacy between jongup and soyeon. you heart ached. you start to feel jealous. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recess time

" Yah, did you see Mr. Park face when he sat on the whoopee cushion?" Ricky asked while laughing.

Earlier today, you guys played a trick on your homeroon teacher fortunately didn't get caught.

You guys laughed. " He was like, 'who farted here?' and tried to smell--"  

"umm, excuse me. Can i sit here? I dont have any friends. So you don't mind me sitting with you guys right?" asked soyeon.

Jongup looked up and stared at her. " sure" he said without even asking permission from you guys.

It was kinda awkward with her at the table. It was dead silence.

*The guys were kinda weird. Maybe they're shy* you thought.

"soyeon, would you some of my sandwiches?" jongup asked soyeon. She nodded politely. You couldn't even watch the scene in front of you. Too much pain.

Changjo coughed and nearly choked. " you okay?" asked soyeon to changjo. Then she gave him a glass of water. Changjo nodded and smiled. She even told ricky that his hair looked nice.

You sat there quietly.

*what is she trying to do? Steal all my friends? First she stole jongup. Now changjo and ricky?*you said to yourself angrily.

You looked at her and she smiled. You faked a smile at her.

Well, all she did was make new friends on her first day of school. No harm.You didn't really mind about Changjo and Ricky. But you still felt jealous with jongup's treatment to her. He treats her like a girl. A proper girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That afternoon

You were playing basketball with jongup and some other guys. You really had fun and Jongup even teased you for not being able to reach the ball he was holding. You shoved him and you guys started to fight. It was just like any other day. and you felt relieved that Soyeon wasn't there. All day you had to see the aching scene in front of you. and you felt like dying there. but that afternoon you were happy. until

"Opps! Yah! Jongup. Go get that ball" said your teammates. Jongup ran for the ball. The ball stopped at a girl's feet. and it was Soyeon.

" Hi, Soyeon" Jongup said shyly.

" Oh, Hi Jongup. What are you doing here?" Soyeon asked.

" as you can see, playing basketball" he smiled shyly at Soyeon.

You and your teammates looked at them both. " Yah, who's that beautiful girl?" one of your teammates, Jay asked. " Just a new girl" you mumbled.

"who?"

" a new girl at school" you said not feeling interested in their conversation.

Jongup came back and smiling as if he was on cloud nine.

"Yah, Jongup! Who's that yeoja?"

" My new yoejachingu" Jongup joked.

"you're joking right?" and the rest just laughed.

You frowned. *yeoja chingu already? Moontos, what about me?*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At night

You sat outside at the rooftop of your house. looking at the stars. You felt really lonely and started to cry.

Your grandma came and hugged you.

" halmeoni~" you cried. " there, there my dear. just lay down on my lap" she said.

You continue crying and felt safe having your grandma with you.

*Moontos, what happened today? Am I losing you. Has the day come already?*