My heart skip a beat

My Angel

You walked to school with MiYoung. She was annoying you with her singing and dance. But you felt happy with her around. She told you many things about the town. It looks like she knew everyone in town. She greeted the people passing by. Some of them smiled and greeted her while others looked at her with a strange face. You just giggled. Suddenly a bike passed you two. it nearly hit you. "YAH!" both of you shouted at him. 

At school.

"MiYoung-ah, i need to meet the principal first. You go to your class. I can go alone" You told her.

"Are you sure? You won't get lost right?" she said. you shook your head and walked confidently. 

*Wait, it says here that the pricipal's office is on 2nd floor. where is it? aigoooo* you sighed. you looked around you then you bumped into someone .* aisshh, why do i always bump into people.*

"Yah, look where you're going!" a guy shouted to you. you looked up and saw a tall handsome guy.

"I'm sorry" you apologised. "umm, do you know where the principal's office is?"

" that way" he pointed to you the direction.

" gomawo" you said and walked quickly.

You found the principal's office and knocked. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You followed your homeroom teacher towards your new classroom. -duguen duguen- you felt your heartbeat. You were feeling very nervous.

* i hope i won't get the same class with jongup. oh, but it won't be a problem if i do. he would notice me then. aissh, but i wanted to forget him right?* you said to yourself.

"________-shi, here is your new classroom." your homeroon teacher said to you "excuse me, sorry to interupt, i have a new student here and she will be your new classmate. please welcome her" she said to the class and told you to walk in.

you walked slowly. it felt as if time became slower as you walked step by step. There was about 20 students staring at you. You were very nervous.

"An-n-nyeonghasaeyo" you stuttered. "I'm Kim ______ . Please guide me as i'm new here. Thank You" you bowed and smiled.

"______-ah!" MiYoung called you. You looked at her and felt relieved. At least you won't feel alone.

"_____, you may take your seat now" your teacher said. "thank you Miss Lee" you thanked her and walked over next to Miyoung's table that is in the third row.

You sat and looked around. It was easier to look at your classmates now. MiYoung sat on your left while There was no one sitting in front of you. Maybe that person is late. You then looked on your left. A guy was sleeping. You tried to take a closer look at him. Suddenly he woke up and faced you. Both of you were shocked. Your heart skipped a beat. It was guy you tried to avoid. Moon Jong Up.

Jongup's POV

I was feeling sleepy that morning. All i wanted to do was sleep. since i am a trainee at a company, i became more buzy and lack sleep. I rode my bike to school half awake. I nearly hit a girl. i didn't know who and couldn't even bother. As I arrived at school. I headed straight to class. Ricky and Changjo were talking about some dancing crew. i rested my head on the table and fell asleep. It was getting noisy in class then it became quiet. I guess the teacher has arrived. but my head was too heavy to get up. I was half awake. i heard a new girl introducing herself. but i didn't hear her name. i couldn't be bothered so i tried to sleep again. I felt like someone staring at me. Is it the teacher. Oh, God. please don't. i put my head up and saw an angel. i wiped my eyes. ______-ah? I must be dreaming. But no, I wasn't. she was really in front of me. she looked away and talked to miyoung. is she trying to avoid me? I just stared at her. My heart. it's got a strange feeling. that feeling i haven't felt for such a long time. It's beating fast. is it really _____? she looks more beautiful. 

"______-ah, Jongup is staring at you" I heard Miyoung say to her. She turned to me and our eyes met. she quickyly turned away. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recess Time

" And then My little brother said 'omma, look at unnie she's disturbing me again'. then i said--" Miyoung was talking about how her mother allowed her to stay with you. She sure is a pain in the neck but you sure can handle it. you just smiled and nodded at she told the story. she couldn't stop speaking. she kept on talking and talking. You took the food and sat down with Miyoung. She didn't even end her story when she started eating.

"Miyoung~" You tried to tell her gently.

" - and then i saw this guy looking at me-" she mumbled with food in

"miyoung~"  you tried again.

"-his stare was so. kyaaaa~"

you couldn't take it anymore "aigooo, miyoung. can you stop talking. Your food is all over the place now" you told her.

she stopped and looked around.

"Mianhae" she apologised and smiled sheepishly.

Then you saw Jongup walking past your table. You put your head low so he couldn't see you. *huuu, That's was close* Then you watched his back. *He sure is more handsome now. aigoo*

 

--------------------------------

Author's note:

So, how's the story so far? I'm going to be away for a few days. So I won't be updating soon. I'll think of a new idea for the next chapter while I'm away. see you soon ^^