Hurt

My Angel

You went home and got cleaned. It felt like a year you haven't had a shower. You walked to the convinient store to buy some food for jongup. Then you saw someone familiar *sungjae?*

"yah! Sungjae!" you called out to him, he turned to you and waved. You ran to him and hugged him, it felt like forever since you saw him.

"yahh, get off me" he struggled. You laughed.

" where did you go? I haven't seen you for ages." you shoved his shoulders

" it wasn't me who ran to the states." he teased you

"yah" you kicked his foot.

"ouch, you look like a girl but you're still as strong as a guy huh?"

you giggled.

"i heard what happened about jongup. Is he fine?"

" he just woke up this morning."

" someone must be on cloud nine now" he said plainly

" hell yeah" you beamed

"come on, wanna go see jongup together" you asked him. he nodded.

"let's pay for these first" he pointed at the food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

" moontos~" you peeked into the room.

Jongup was reading a book, he smiled at you as he looked up.

"look who i found"You pulled sungjae inside.

Sungjae waved at jongup. You still had your arms around sungjae's arms. Jongup stared at both of you. He had a jealous look. But you didn't notice that. He glared at sungjae. So sungjae let go of your arms. You sat beside jongup and asked him if he needed anything. He nodded and shooked at your questions. But he was still jealous seeing sungjae standing beside you, he was afraid to lose you. He wished that it was just you and him together

---------------------------------------------------------

Jongup was asleep so you went outside to talk with sungjae. You asked him many questions.

"so, you're going to be the CEO of your uncle's dance studio?" you asked him,

" yup, since my uncle doesn't have any children he passed it down to me"

" Daebak! It must be hard work. And you're still in high school yet you're becoming a ceo. You're soooo lucky!" He smiled and laughed.

Suddenly he hugged you. You were shocked, *aishh this guy. He always hug me for no reason* but you hugged him back thinking maybe he felt pressured and needed someone to comfort him. Inside the ward someone else was looking at you two through the window door. His heart started aching. He thought you were his. But he was wrong. He went back to his bed and held his tears.

Jongup's POV

I woke up. I looked around the room. ______ was nowhere to be found. I called out to her. But she wasn't in my room. So i walked slowly towards the door to look for her. but i stopped. ______ was talking to Sungjae. She was laughing and joking around with him. I felt a bit jealous. How can she spend time with another guy while I'm in here feeling sick. I was about to open the door but then Sungjae hugged her. And the worst thing was she hugged him back. My heart felt like it stopped for a few second. It started aching. Tears was eager to come out from my eyes but i hold them back. i can't cry. i'm a man now. no way i'm crying. but this pain. i can't stand it. i walked back to my bed. and let go of my tears. ______, why are you doing this to me? I thought you love me too. It really hurts, ______-ah. It hurts more then getting punched and kicked. 

 

A/N: lol, so i guess i can update up to here for now. need to prepare for school. T-T. I'll try to steal some time to finish this story. It's really my first time writing a story so long for two weeks. I just can't imagine myself doing that. lol. anyway, I'll update and complete this story soon. just a few chapters left. Just a few notes. Don't forget to support B.A.P! and other kpop idols too. weee~ Off to Mato Planet. Teehee