Dancing in the rain

My Angel

"Jyeaahhh!!" you screamed as the last exam ended.

" Omo, i'm so happy that we have finished high school!" miyoung joined in.

"hey, jagiya~" youngjae hugged Miyoung. You looked around. Looking for Jongup. Then you frowned. Where is he? 

" ______-ah, jonguppie said he would be late." youngjae told you. You just nodded with a frown. You haven't seen Jongup for quite a long time. He and youngjae have been busy with their preparationfor the debut. So he rarely have time to hang out with you. You only meet him during school hours.

" _____-ah~" miyoung poked you. " we're going to the mall. Do you want to follow?" you looked at their faces. They had the-we-want-to-be-alone face.

You shooked your head "gwaenchana, i'm going to the park for a moment. " you replied. 

 

You walked alone in the Park.

To: moontos

Yah!! Where are you???!!!

You sent a message to jongup. Then you sighed. You sat at a bench and closed your eyes. It was windy and the sky was grey. Is it going to rain? Aigooo. The cool breeze hit your face. Then you looked at your phone.

[ 0 message]

you frowned.

Then you closed your eyes again. You felt water fell from your face. *i guess the sky is feeling sad too* the rain was getting hard but you didn't move from the bench. Suddenly the rain stop falling on you. But you could still hear the rain. You opened your eyes slowly and looked up. Umbrella? You turned around. And a guy with a warm smile, smiled at you.

"yah!" he knocked your head. "do you want to get sick? Haishh" he knocked your head again

"yah!" you shouted back at him. "That hurts" you pouted and rubbed your head.

" ______-ah~ mianhae" he aplogised and kissed your head.

You smiled and took the umbrella away from him. You ran and he chased you. Then he fell on the ground. You laughed

"merong~" you . then he got up and tried to grabbed you. But you ran quickly.

"aishh" jongup grumbled but he still chased after you. After a few minutes you ran out of breath. You put your hand in front of jongup.

" huh, let's rest for a moment" you heaved.

"no i won't" he smirked. And grabbed your hand. "gotcha!"

"aisshhhh~" you pouted and sat on the ground. 

It was still raining heavily and your clothes were wet. "let's get shelter" you said as you stood up. You walked towards shelter but Jongup just stood under the rain.

"aniya, i have a better idea" he smiled. Then he started dancing. You stared at him.

"Babo! You'll get sick" You laughed at him but he ignored you.

He danced towards you. "may i have this dance, young lady?" he said in a deep voice.

You chuckled and nodded. Both of you dance happily in the rain. 

 

-----------------------------------------------

"Haachoom!" You sneezed.

"Haachoom!" Jongup sneezed.

Both of you stared at each other then laughed.

"AISSHHH!" Miyoung complained as she brought two blankets and two hot chocolate.

" Gomawo Miyounggie~" You grinned at her. She rolled her eyes and left you and Jongup alone.

It was silent as both of you drank hot chocolate. Then Jongup chuckled.

"Wae?" You asked him.

"You have a moustache." then he laughed again.

"Yah! yah!" You hit him. Then he grabbed your arms. His face was getting closer to yours. Then his lips touched yours.

"Umm, chocolate" he said after the kiss.

"Yah! can you stop doing that?" you said to him

"mwo?"  he asked

"that surprise kissing thing.." you mumbled and looked away from him. he chuckled again.

"______-ah~" he called you gently. You looked at him. *aigooo jonguppie can you stop being so handsome and cute. oh wait. don't. never do that.* you smiled at him. "I have found my angel~" He said and pointed at you.

"what?" you looked puzzled  

"My angel. You." He chuckled and blushed. 

"Moontos-ah, are you sick?" you asked him and felt his head.

"Aniya~, saranghae _______-ah~" He smiled brightly at you and kissed your soft cheeks.

Then he threw a pillow at you and ran away with his blanket.

"Yah! Moontos!" You shouted as you threw another pillow back.

 

-THE END- 

^-^

A/N:

OMG, Jongup is being cheesy. kekeke. Sorry for the late update guys. I have been so busy with school and exams. I was going to update last week but there was some problems. Finally, the story have ended. I'm sorry if the ending is kinda lame. I don't really have any ideas. This one was from B.A.P's new album. No Mercy! Jyeah! NO NO NO NO MERCY! kekeke. Jongup is getting so much handsome nowadays. omo, jdsuwuehuehdwhw! sorry for the spazz. Btw, i didn't have time to thank my lovely readers and subscribers. I really appreciate you guys. I have a new fanfic in mind but maybe I'll do it after my exams. AND ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR READING! ^-^