B.A.P

My Angel

You didn't feel like going to school anymore. Not after you knew who biker was. But since the examination was near and you had so much to catchup you still went. But you were really quiet in class. Jongup was quiet too. He was glancing at you. You keep recieving apologies messages from him. but you ignored it. You didn't want to have anything to do with him. and you still felt dumb for not knowing who biker was. You rested your head on the table. You face facing Miyoung's table. 

You felt someone placing a note on your table. you looked up and saw Jongup walked away. You opened the note

______-ah, I'm sorry for not telling the truth. please give me a chance to explain. I'll wait for you at the gate after school. please come.

-Moontos- 

You couldn't believe he still called himself as moontos. *Should I go or not?* you wondered. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked out of class with Miyoung. 

"____-ah~" Miyoung said to you.

"yes?"

"Can you go home alone. Youngjae and I, well, we, umm" she explained. You laughed.

"I know what you mean. Go on. No need to worry about me. I have to meet someone for awhile" Miyoung beamed and hugged you.

"Have fun!" You said shaking your head. You're really glad to know that Miyoung and Youngjae are together now. You walked out of school and you remembered the note. Your mind didn't want to see him. but your heart wanted to. . You looked at the gate but Jongup wasn't there. You sighed.

*So much for wanting to explain* You still hoped that he was there. You walked out of school alone. 

You felt like someone was following you from behind. You turned around but there was no one. you shooked your head and kept on walking. but you heard footsteps. You quickly turned but there was still no one. You walked faster but then a bat hit your head. You fainted.

 

Your head hurts. Your eyes opened slowly. You were tied up to a chair. You looked around. It looked like a basement. Where were you. you feel scared. you cried for help but your mouth was covered with a handkerchief. you struggled to get out but you were to weak. you heard footsteps and people laughing. hands carressed your face. you didn't dare to look who it was.

"So, this is the girl?" one man with a harsh voice asked another man with curly hair.

"yeah. we almost got her that day but her boyfriend came and beat us up."

"where's her boyfriend?"

"we called him over boss. he'll be here soon"

"that's wonderful. It'll be more interesting if he sees what we do to his beautiful girlfriend" he carressed your face again. he had really bad breath. maybe because he smoked. you struggled and tried to kick him.

"this one is wild" he laughed evilly. he played with your hair. you felt like crying.

*Biker, i mean Jongup, where are you. help me. help me* You never wondered that this day would come. It was a nightmare.

"look at her skirt. it's so short. i like it" another man said holding your skirt.

"don't touch her yet. The game hasn't started yet."

"but i can't stand it anymore"

tears fell from your eyes.

"aww, look, she's crying"

"poor girl. i'll be gentle."

*Jongup, where are you? come fast please*

You heard thud and thump noises from upstairs. You saw a wearing a mask. you smiled. He fought with the other guys. but the boss was still carressing you. Jongup punched and kicked their . He looked at the boss. He tried to punch but suddenly a bat hit him. His head started to bleed.

"Jongup!!" You shouted.

"____-ah~" he said weakly and closed his eyes

" hahaha. serves him right. Now for you jagiya~ No one is going to save you now" he smirked and walked towards you

"but boss, we need to finish him off first" a guy interupted

"oh, yes. beat him up guys" he ordered.

but before they could hurt Jongup. 5 guys came and beat up the others. Who are they. They were all wearing face masks. You only noticed one person. Youngjae. But didn't know who the rest were. "youngjae oppa~" You called out. Youngjae looked to you then at Jongup. He released you from the rope and fought with the other guys again. You ran to jongup. You leaned his head against your hand.

"Moontos~" You cried. He opened his eyes and smiled at you weakly.

"______ah~" you saw blood streaming down his head.

"Oppa!" You cried to Youngjae. Youngjae and the others looked at Jongup.

"Oh God! He is bleeding" a guy with husky voice said.

"Himchan, call the ambulance. Daehyun and Zelo help Jongup. Youngjae comfort ______" he ordered. 

 

A/N: yeay! I added all the members of B.A.P in this episode. kekekeke. hope you enjoyed it :)