Fight

My Angel

 

You smiled to yourself as your remembered your talk with Jongup last night. 

"moontos~" you greeted him happily. He smiled back but with his fake smile again. You sighed. 

"Moontos~" you called him again

"yes?" he replied faintly

" what was the reason you hid behind a mask?"

" ummm, well.." he began to explain. you looked at him waiting for his answer

" well, i wanted to protect you. I mean, well, since you came back you keep avoiding me. I felt hurt and i wish we could talk. I was angry so i became mean to you. But then i heard you telling miyoung about your crush towards biker. I thought this was my chance. So i wore a mask everytime i become biker so you wouldn't know. I was going to tell you but i didn't know if you could accept me. You might think i was lying or maybe you might hate me more. You looked happy with biker around. You always smiled and laughed, but at school, you never smiled at moonjongup. But you avoided me. So that's my reason" he explained.

You felt angry at yourself. You admit it was your fault too.

"I'm sorry, Moontos" you apologised. "I just felt shy around you. I couldn't face you. Whenever i see your face i feel shaky and nervous. I just can't stand seeing your handsome face. So i avoided you. And i still feel embarassed about my feelings to you. I was afraid it would be awkward between me and you when i confessed a few years ago. I'm sorry, i shouldn't have done that to you.." you sighed. You face-palmed yourself

He took your hand and kissed it. "Don't worry, ____-ah, i have love you for a long time." 

You blushed when he kissed your hand. He smiled at you and his stare was piercing your heart. 

 

 

You walked happily to Jongup's ward. Jongup got out of the hospital without you knowing. You walked to his ward but found it empty. You asked the nurse and they said he had left earlier that day, why didn't he tell you?

 

---------------------------------------------

You were glad to see jongup at school. He didn't ride his bike because the doctor didn't let him, he had to ride a car instead. He sat quietly next to you. You smiled at him but he smiled at you fakely. *is he alright? * you wondered.

Recess time

You sat at a table next to miyoung. Youngjae sat in front of miyoung.

"yah! Jonguppie" youngjae called to jongup. " over here" he pointed to a seat next to him.

Jongup was smiling happily but his smile faded when he saw you. You smiled at him but he looked at his food.

* is he angry at me for some reason?* youngjae continued his story about a puppy at his house. 

You sighed as you sat down on your seat. You looked at Jongup still wondering why he was angry at you.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked home with Miyoung and Youngjae. Youngjae was still tutoring you so he decided to come to your house. but you know he just wanted to spend more time with Miyoung. Although Youngjae was a trainee, he was given looseness to do whatever he wants because he was a fast learner. 

On the way, You guys stopped to buy some ice-cream at the park. You saw people crowding at the basketball court. You wondered what happened. You were shocked to see Jongup and Sungjae punching each other. it looks as though they were fighting over something. 

"Yah! I told you to leave her alone!" You heard Jongup yell.

"Dude, she's my bestfriend too. Who are you to stop me from seeing her?" Sungjae smirked.

"She's mine. She belongs to me!" Jongup yelled and punched Sungjae on the face.

Blood streamed down Sungjae's forehead. Everyone gasp. Sungjae fought back. Jongup fell but he stood up and shoved Sungjae to the ground. He went on top of Sungjae and punched his face non-stop. You froze there.

"Yah! Jonguppie! Stop it!" Youngjae tried to stop them. But Jongup pushed him away. 

Sungjae pushed jongup off him. Then he started punching jongup. Jongup's strength weaken. Sungjae punched him harder. Jongup grabbed sungjae's arm and pushed him. He was about to punch sungjae but you ran blocking sungjae from jongup's view.

" Stop it!" You yelled. Jongup stopped and looked at you. He had a i'm sorry face.

"_____-ah, i-i-i was just-" he stammered

"what?" Before he could answer you walked away.

He tried to grab you but you pushed him away. Sungjae smirked. 

Jongup called you from behind but you ignored him.

 

A/N: sorry if its kind of short. really out of idea right now. just a few more chaps to go. ^^