So close, but so far away

My Angel

A week has passed since Soyeon came to school. Jongup became closer to Soyeon and almost forgot about you. You rarely hang out with him. You only saw him during dance practice. and he rarely comes.

" Moontos!" You kicked his chair from behind.

"Yah! _____-ah, what is it?" Jongup asked.

" wanna hangout this afternoon. I'm bored. How about the arcade? Or maybe basketball? Or lets just play at the playground!" You asked excitedly.

" I'm sorry _____-ah, I can't. I'm tutoring Soyeon this afternoon. You know she missed school because her father had to move many places. you don't mind do you?"

"You can join us if you want" Soyeon suddenly butted.

*can you just keep out of my way?*

" Oh, it's okay. You two go ahead" You answered and faked a smile. 

*Moontos. I miss you*  tears nearly fell but you held back. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

During English Class

You were reading a book assigned to you. Suddenly you heard someone shouting out off your class. " Appa, do i really have to come to this lame school. It's so boring." "Yes, you have to. there's no other school who would accept you. now behave" 

"Excuse me class, sorry for the disturbance. I have brought your new classmate here" Your principal said.

A guy with dark brown hair stepped into your class. He looks more like a gangster  to you. Even fiercer than Jongup. But he does have swag

" Yah, Moontos, your rival is back" Changjo whispered. Jongup smirked. 

" Annyeong, I'm Yuk Sungjae as some of you already now. Can i sit now?" Sungjae introduced himself.

" Ah, yes yes. there's a seat next to ______, you can sit there."

You weren't really paying attention so when your name popped out you were shock. * why is it always me?*

" umm, hi?" You greeted sungjae. "whatever" he replied.

*aigooo, this is gonna be tough* you went back to your book.

You noticed Jongup was kind of quiet.

Sungjae even gave a stern look at Jongup. *Is there something I don't know about them?* You wondered. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Dance Studio

You walked towards the studio and saw Jongup dancing alone. You missed seeing him dancing. It felt like forever you haven't seen him dance. You walked in slowly trying not to disturb him. He was really into his dance and didn't even notice you. You enjoyed watching him dance and that was one of the reason why you joined dance academy. As he stopped dancing he was shocked to see you.

" YAH! _______ I thought you were a ghost. you scared me." 

" kekeke, I was just looking at our moontos dancing" you chuckled. 

" you miss me right?" he asked while moving his eyebrows up and down. *hell yeah*

"No, dude. I'm so happy while you weren't around. At least I get to spend more time with oppa and changjo." You answered. " and stop moving your eyebrows"

"my eyebrows can dance" he said while doing it again. You both laughed. Then he ruffled your hair.

"Yah, I seriously miss you" he said.

" I'm always here you now. You were the one who rarely came. Maybe you found a new friend to hang with" you said with a frown.

" you okay? "

" I'm fine. No need to worry" you denied and let out a smile but deep inside you were crying. 

Suddenly he phone rang.

" Yoebosaeyo" He answered and mouthed to you. -Soyeon-

"Soyeon-ah, yes. I'm at the dance studio."

*aisshhh* you looked away.

"What? You want me to help you? Sure. Wait for me in 10 minutes. " 

"________-ah. My angel is calling me. I have to go. See you later okay?"

" Okay" 

Jongup ran out of the studio. 

*MoonJongUp, I hate you. I hate you for being my superman. I hate you for being my bestfriend. and I hate you for making me love you more. Moontos. We're so close. but so far away*

You kneeled and cried. You didn't notice that someone was watching you from out of the studio.