My Superman

My Angel

*Flashback*

"Yah! Small kid! Get lost! Let me swing" a big guy just a few years older than you shouted at you.

"I-I I don't want to" you squeaked.

He pushed you off the swing and you fell. You hurt your hand and you saw blood streaming out off it. You cried.

"Shut Up, cry baby!" his friend shouted at you.

They pulled your hair and shoved you hard. You cried even more and started to wail.

"Yaaaah!" you heard a voice but couldn't see who as tears blurred your sight. "Pick someone your own size!" said the voice to the two bullies.

"and you are?" asked one of the bullies.

"I'm the biggest bully here!" he answered.

"oh yeah? Says who?" the bullies asked.

"says me!" your life saver answered.

The bullies tried to get hold of him but someone he managed to escape from them. He gave a stare to the bullies and made them feel scared. They then ran away.

"hahahaha! Babo!" he laughed.

Then he looked at you. You were scared that he would bully you, he held out a hand and you put two hands on your face. You waited for him to hit you, but he didn't. Instead he held his hand to help you get up. You received the help and he smiled at you. It was a friendly smile.

" hi there, i'm Moon Jong Up. And you are?" he said with a smile. You just looked at him.

" I-I I'm ______" you managed to say.

" nice to meet you ______! Would you like to play the swing together?" he asked.

You just nodded.

 

*He isn't a bully afterall, but my superman*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You jumped as you felt someone poked you. Then you heard a chuckle.

"Yah!" you shouted "MoonJongUp! Why did you poke me?"

"You were daydreaming. I don't want my bestfriend to be stuck in dreamland forever" He gave you an adorkable smile.

You felt like slapping him. He made another derp face and made you laughed.

* i wasn't daydreaming silly. i was thinking about how we met*

You and jongup have been friends since the bully incident. You never parted from him and he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he liked you being around. People called you two twins as you look tomboyish and always hung together. In short, whenever there is jongup, you are there too. It's not like you don't have other friends. It's just that you feel more protective when he is around. You are now in Middle school. You and Jongup have always been to the same school since elementary school. 

"______-ah~ " jongup said in a silly voice while poking you.

"what?" you asked feeling annoyed with his action.

"let's go to arcade after school!"

"i can't. And i don't have money"

"it's my treat. Come on _____-ah" he pleaded making a puppy face.

You laughed. How could you resist the cute face he was making.

"arraso arraso, i'll go. But promise that you'll let me play more than you."

"i promise" he beamed.

What you didn't know was that he crossed his fingers as he made the promise.

---------------------------