The Beach!

Korean Roulette

~Sumi POV~

'Riding in the car was the best part of the trip, well, so far anyways,' I thought looking over to Daniel who was asleep listening to music and then looking to everyone else. Youngwon was asleep, Jisu looked like he was reading a book, but was actually asleep, Inati was driving, still holding Hayoung's hand, Hayoung was leaning on her window with her eyes closed, and then I looked at Simon who was awake, just looking out the window. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me with a smile that was filled with joy. I waved and he waved back and we started to snicker. I looked at the review mirror and saw Inati looking up at it.

"What's up?" I asked Simon quietly whispering. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Just sitting in a car and was looking out the window, until some beautiful lady tapped my shoulder," he whispered while winking at me and I blushed. I covered my face and smiled, trying to hide the blush. I felt two hands grab mine.

"Don't cover your face, it's too beautiful," he said smiling. I lightly pulled my hands back and pushed him lightly giggling. He smiled and took my hand back and held it. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder while he rested his head on mine. I rested my eyes until the car came to a complete stop, complete, rough stop, throwing everyone forwards in their seats.

"Alright, we are here!" Inati said, a little bit irritated, but hid it well with a smile. I rubbed my neck where the seat belt rubbed against it and felt a hand move mine away and look at it. After the hand moved away I looked at Simon.

"Does it look alright?"

"It looks fine, just a little red," he said smiling. I smiled back and moved out of the car after Jisu got out. I looked around outside and saw another van pull up next to us with four girls stepping out of it and Hayoung running over to greet them.

"And that's the 'and then some'," I said quietly to my self readjusting my purse.

"Namjoo and Yookyung couldn't make it," the driver said locking the doors. She looked at me then quickly looked away in disgust. I sighed and pulled out my sunglasses.

'This will be a long day,' I thought to myself fixing my hair as I put sunglasses on. I sighed and followed everyone to the water. They laid towels all over the ground and put bags on each corners of the towels to hold them down. I put my stuff next to Daniel's and waited for everyone to get ready for swimming before I did anything.

"We will go check the water," Youngwon said smiling and the guys followed him to the water. I smiled and slipped off my dress and started to spray sunscreen on me.

"Hey, newbie. Stay away from our guys and we won't harass or embarrass you," one of the girls said threateningly. I just smiled.

"I do stay away, but it's not my fault if I attract," I turned away from her and put my sunglasses back in my purse. I heard her scoff. I looked up and she was frowning, but then started to smile once she saw something.

"The water feels great!" Youngwon said walking back over. I smiled and stood up straight as the guys came back.

"Yea i- Whoa," Simon said as he looked at me. I giggled and looked at the girls who were frowning, but soon smiled again.

"Let's go in the water!" I said smiling and walking away with Simon and Daniel over to the water. When we got closer I ran into the water and started to splash them. They ran over to and splashed me. This went on for awhile, with the rest of the guys joining in and some of the girls. We all were having fun and laughing.

"Ah~ So nice," I said once the fight ended. I bent down in the water and let the waves splash me. I giggled and stood up. I turned towards the vast sea and someone picked me up.

"Ahhh!" I squealed while the person spun me around. I looked over and saw Simon who was smiling like an idiot. He started to walk out further into the ocean and I held onto him so he didn't drop me. When we got far enough out he put me down and smiled.

"I didn't know you liked the ocean so much," he said smiling and walking away from me.

"Yah! Don't leave me out here all alone!" I said running to him and jumping on his back. He laughed and looked at me as I sat on his back while he walked. I giggled and slightly pecked his cheek while nobody was looking. I saw him blush and he put me down when we got back to the group.

"Oppa~ I'm hungry," Hayoung said poking Inati after we had been playing in the water for awhile. We all got out of the water and went to dry off. This was the first time I noticed everybody's abs. I looked at them all, muscular and had abs.

"Holy crap," I whispered as I dried my hair.

"What?" Simon asked smiling.

"Oh nothing~" I said giggling and putting my towel back around my body. The sun started to set and Inati lit a fire away from where our stuff was. I slipped my dress on and walked over to the fire sitting next to Simon. He smiled and looked at me. I giggled and looked at Inati who was bringing stuff out of the van. It turned out to be marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers.

"You better eat some," Simon whispered to me. I smiled and looked at him.

"I'll eat one, just for you! Only if you feed it to me," I said smirking.

"Alright~" he sang making me one. I gasped and looked at him as he made it.

"I was kidding!" I said blushing. He shrugged his shoulders and but the marshmallow between graham crackers and chocolate.

"Open wide~" he said smiling. I opened my mouth reluctantly and he put it in my mouth and I took a bite. I chewed it and smiled.

"Ah~ It's great!"

"Do you want more?" Simon asked tilting his head. I shook my head and smiled.

"I'm good~ Maybe when we get back I can go to the store and buy candy and we can hang out~" I said to him. He nodded his head and made a marshmallow for himself. I took the marshmallow away from him and grabbed some graham crackers and chocolate and made a S'More.

"Simon~ Open wide~" I said giggling. He opened his mouth smiling a bit and I lightly put the S'More in his mouth. He took a bite and chewed it. I laughed.

"What?" He asked after he swallowed.

"You have a little bit of marshmallow on your face," I said giggling. I raised my hand up to his face and got the marshmallow off the side of his mouth. I then looked at his eyes which were staring at mine and we looked at each other for a couple of seconds until someone said something.

"It's getting late, we should get going," Inati said. I turned to him and he was looking at Simon, rather hatefully, I should say. I frowned but stood up and walked over to my stuff and grabbed my purse. I put it on my shoulder and waited to get in the van after Daniel. This time Youngwon and Jisu were sitting the front laughing as they drove, Inati and Hayoung in the middle, holding hands, and Simon sat between Daniel and me. When we left everyone started to sleep and the only people awake in the van was Youngwon, since he was driving, Simon and me. I grabbed his hand and smiled at him. He smirked and looked at me. I looked at him funny, but sat there as he leaned in, holding my cheek with his other hand, and kissing my lips softly. He pulled back and looked at me again and smiled. I giggled and laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead before gently putting his head on mine. I smiled and closed my eyes again.

~Simon's POV~

Perfect night. We hung out all day at the beach, we fed each other, we sat together in the car, holding hands, and not to mention the kiss. It was so nice, her soft lips kissing mine. Just how I thought about it. I couldn't believe it actually happened, but it did.

"Are we still hanging out later?" I asked her quietly.

"Yes!" She whispered quietly and sighed. I smiled and closed my eyes so I could rest before we got back to the dorms.


Author's note: HELLO EVERYONE~! Guess what today (May 29) is?!?!?!?!?!

SIMON'S BIRTHDAY <3

Lol, sorry about that.... I thought I should let you all know! That's mainly why this chapter is focused on Simon and Sumi! And because I felt like writing that today~! And I'm sorry about the kissing! If it's too much just tell me :)

Lol the first time I wrote a kissing scene was last chapter xD

So to celebrate Simon's Birthday, here are two pictures!

Credits to Dalmatian's Fan Page on Facebook!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON~! <3 Enjoy it while it lasts^^

By the way, I would like to say, I still have not had my first kiss so for anyone reading this and you have already kissed somone, don't blame me if this is so completely wrong!

And again, I love you all <3

Enjoy~