Yummy in Two Ways

Korean Roulette

~Sumi POV~

I woke up shortly after hearing a crash on the floor below me. I jumped off the bed and ran down the flight of stairs. I ran in the room and saw Daniel trying to bench press with Simon helping him. I sighed in relief and felt my heart.

"God, you guys scared me!" I said looking at them. Daniel put the bar on its holders and sat up. I looked at both of them and they were wearing tank tops and shorts. I blushed and turned away.

"Sorry to wake you," Simon said. I turned around and looked at him funny.

"How did you know?" I asked him tilting my head.

"Inati told us when he went out," Daniel said smirking. I turned around again and attempted to walk up the stairs.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Daniel asked trying to get me to look at him.

"Back upstairs. I want to look at something in my room," I said faking a lie and walked up the stairs to my room and looked on my bookshelf. I pulled out a photo book and sadly smiled. I looked through it, remembering as the years went by, what happened with my parents. Then the pictures stopped. No more people, just pictures of flowers and animals. The time when I tried to distance myself from the problem. Then the people pictures started up again as I was taking pictures of couples that would walk by.

~Daniel POV~

"Wait! Where are you going?" I asked Sumi as she was about to walk up the stairs. She wouldn't look at me.

"Back upstairs. I want to look at something in my room," she said and continued to walk up the stairs. I frowned and laid back down on the bench pressing seat. I heard Simon chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked grabbing the bar preparing to lift again.

"You totally just got rejected," he said still laughing. I lifted up the bar to bench more. I did another set.

"Why didn't she look at us?" I asked looking at Simon.

"When she first walked in and noticed what we were wearing she turned away," he said laughing.

"Ah, she gets embarrassed when she sees someone as y as me dressed like this," I said smiling.

"You wish. I'm ier than you," he said helping me but the bar back on it's holders again. I laughed and sat up.

"I'm done, do you want to bench more?" I asked him standing up. He shook his head and walked over to the stairs.

"We could surprise Sumi and take her out to dinner with the rest of the guys," Simon said pointing upwards. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Good idea," I said smirking. We walked up the stairs and saw her looking at a book. We knocked on the door and she looked up at us. She smiled and nodded her head.

"What do you need?" She asked us then looking back down at the book. Simon walked over to her and pushed up her chin.

"Look at us when we want to speak to you, it's disrespectful," I heard Simon say from her bed. I followed him over there and looked at the book she was looking at.

'Pretty pictures,' I thought to myself and then smiled.

~Sumi POV~

I heard a knock and I looked up to see Simon and Daniel, still in their work out clothes.

"What do you need?" I asked and quickly looked down avoiding their looks. I mean, gosh, they have muscle and looks, what more could a girl ask for? I saw a pair of legs walk next to my bed and then a hand slipped under my chin and pushed it up.

"Look at us when we want to speak to you, it's disrespectful," Simon said to me. He was centimeters away from my face and I blushed. I then saw Daniel walk over to where we were. I looked over at him seeing that he was looking at my photo book and smiling.

"You guys never answered my question," I said looking from Daniel to Simon.

"Oh, uh, would you like to go to dinner with all of us?" Daniel asked smiling and looking at my eyes. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Sure, where though?"

"Hm, dress nice, like in a dress, and we will go somewhere nice," Simon said smiling and bending down to my eye level again, "And remember, no matter how y Daniel and I look in tank tops, you must always look at us when we are talking, arasso?" I blushed and nodded my head, seeing as words could not speak for the embarrassment that was just happening. They turned and walked away to shower, I assume. I looked at the photo book and smiled.

"I think I need to get a new one, just for these guys," I said smiling and closing the book. I stood up and put it back on the shelf, right where it was. I sighed, but yet smiled.

"Look nice?" I said questioning myself. I looked in the vanity that they put in my room.

"I should shower really quick," I said taking a towel and clothes into the bathroom and the shower. I brought sweats and a T-Shirt in so I could decide on what I would wear later. I took a quick shower and dried off. I put my clothes on and ran out to the closet again. I looked through all the dresses I owned.

"Hmm, this one will do," I said pulling out one of the dresses I wore to homecoming. It was red and had a black layer under it. (A/N: Click dresses to see it^^). I smiled and laid it out on my bed. I went back into the bathroom and curled my hair and put it up. (A/N: Like the girl in the picture). As soon as I was satisfied with my hair I went back out the vanity to put make-up on. I only put a little bit of mascara on and lipstick. I smiled and then decided to change into my dress. I slipped my T-Shirt over my hair, trying not to mess it up, and put the dress on. I smiled and then took off the sweats. I walked into my closet looking for my black high heels.

"There they are!" I said looking up on the shelf. I tried to reach for them, but yet I was just a tad bit to short.

"Oh well~ I'll just wear my converse!" I said happily. I hate high heels but I will wear them if I am suppose to dress nice. I put socks on and then put on my black converse. I smiled at myself in the long mirror and then went back out to the vanity. I put on the necklace my music teacher gave me when I graduated. It was in the shape of an eight-note and it was black with white jewels on it.

"Sumi!" I heard from downstairs. I quickly grabbed my purse and phone and walked down the stairs. I saw the guys all looking at me as I made it to the last flight.

"Yah~ Take a picture, it will last longer," I said teasingly. They all rubbed the back of their necks and smiled. Then I heard Youngwon laugh.

"Why are you wearing those?" He asked me pointing to my shoes.

"I felt like it," I stepped infront of him and then he grabbed my arm.

"No, no, no," he said wagging his finger and taking to me to the elevator. I heard Jisu laughing. We stepped onto the elevator and I tensed up. He felt me tense and looked at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me letting go. I shook my head. He put his arm around me. I smiled and the nervousness went away. I looked and we reached the eighth floor. He let go of me as we stepped into my room. I smiled and looked at him. He smiled back.

"Where are your shoes?" He asked me.

"Uhh, in the closet..."

"Then why didn't you wear them?"

"Because you geniuses put it up to high for me," I said sticking my tongue out and walking to the closet. I pointed at the shoes and he reached up with ease and got them down.

"Put them on, now," he said with a stern voice but still smiling. I slipped off my shoes and socks and sat down on the couch. I put the heels on and stood up. I stumbled a little bit but Youngwon caught me.

"Sorry," I said standing up and blushing. I smiled and nodded his head.

"Stairs?" He asked me. I nodded my head and linked arms with him.

"Help me down the stairs until the second floor, please," I said and he nodded. We walked down the stairs and he walked ahead of me as we reached the third floor. I held onto the railing and walked down carefully.

"Now that looks better," Jisu said smiling as I made it back to the main floor. I smiled and bowed.

"Thank you."

"Are you ready?" I heard Simon say. I nodded my head and looked around. Someone was missing. I looked again as we walked out.

"Where is Inati?" I asked, speaking up so everyone could hear me. They all just shrugged their shoulders.

"Remember, he went out," Daniel said.

"He still hasn't come back," Jisu said. I frowned a little bit but then looked around and saw a bunch of lights. We kept walking and trees were decorated with different colors of light.

"Ahhh~ So pretty," I said looking around in amazement.

"Ye, it's our favorite place," Jisu said continuing to walk. I smiled thinking of where it could lead. We came up to a big restaurant.

"Dude, this is like out in the middle of no where and yet a lot of people are here!" I see smiling wide. Jisu nodded. We walked in and got a seat outside near a fountain. I smiled and looked at the guys who were all smiling.

"This is nice," I said. They all kept smiling as I looked around observing the people. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary...

Just yet...


Author's note: Annyeong everyone~ I love you all who read this :) Thank you for subscribers^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of this. Just have a little bit of imagination~ What's going to happen next?

I don't know... Or do I? I can't answer that.... Sorry~!

Fangirls' note: JKSHFLKJNASJFUIANSJFBHJAKJSDFBALSJDKF OMG!!!!!! All you BANAs out there, did you hear the new B1A4 song?!?!?! What do you think of it? I love it so much! I think the meaning caught me off guard xD and then the MV oh gosh....

That's all! Night everyone~!