Park

Korean Roulette

~Sumi POV~

"Unnie! Wake up!" Jihyun said poking my cheek. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Yes?" I said while sitting up in bed.

"Breakfast is ready!" She jumped down off the bed. I smiled and got off the bed and grabbed a jacket from the closet to put over my pajamas. We both walked down the stairs to eat breakfast with the guys, who set another area for Jihyun to eat at.

"What did you make today umma?" I asked looking at Youngwon. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"I didn't make it. Apparently Jihyun and Simon did." I looked at the Jihyun smiled.

"Alright," Simon said placing the plates in front of everyone. I smiled and looked at it.

"What is it?" Jisu asked.

"It's pancakes, eggs, and strawberries," Simon said putting Jisu's plate down. I giggled and looked at Jihyun. We started to eat and talk casually.

"Unnie~ Is it good?" Jihyun asked eating a strawberry. I nodded my head and wiped my mouth.

"Extremely!"

"Good."

"You actually ate everything today," Daniel said.

"I didn't eat that much yesterday," I said trailing off at the end of my sentence.

"Why?" Jihyun asked tilting her head.

"I got caught up in work," I said lying a bit. Truth is I was thinking about Dalmatian and work, but Dalmatian more. I missed them those few days. We all finished eating and I went up to my room to change and fix my hair.

"Unnie! Can we go to the park?" Jihyun asked running up the stairs holding someone's hand. I laughed and nodded. I put on a T-Shirt with a V-neck line and some skinny jeans. I walked downstairs and saw Simon and Jihyun by the door.

"Wow, you really like him!" I said pointing to Simon.

"He reminds me of my daddy, but younger," she said smiling. I opened the door and we walked to the park getting weird looks on the way.

"I think people think that's my child," I said sighing.

"She could be," Simon said smiling.

"She likes you more," I said walking to the bench at the park while Jihyun ran around the park with the other kids that were there.

"Whatever, but she won't have a mom," he said looking at Jihyun. I sighed and looked around.

"I'll take care of her, no matter what," I said to him and stood up to stretch my legs.

"And I'll be by your side," he said grabbing my hand. I laughed and sat back down.

"Don't teach her anything bad then! Kissing is a no no in front of her." I laced my fingers with his and watched Jihyun running around and giggling. She soon came over and sat down on my lap.

"Hi~," she said giggling.

"What's up?" Simon said.

"I'm hungry! Can we go get something to eat?" She asked us looking at me then to Simon.

"Yup! I have the perfect place," I said thinking about the coffee shop. We stood up and Jihyun stood between Simon and me holding our hands. We walked into the coffee shop and walked up to the register.

"Sumi!" Jae said smiling walking out of the back room.

"Jae~" I said smiling back.

"Who is that?" Jihyun asked from the pastries. I laughed and walked over to pick her up.

"Jae, this is Jihyun. I will be taking care of her for a while. Jihyun this is Jae, my friend."

"It's nice to meet you Jihyun~!" He said smiling and waving. She giggled and waved.

"It's nice to meet you too, Jae!" I put her down and she went back to Simon and looked at the pastries.

"Who is that?" Jae asked pointing to Simon who was crouching to Jihyun's height and pointing at some cookies.

"That's Simon. I work with him," I said smiling and looking up to the menu.

"Ah, who's child is that?"

"A mom and grandfather lived down the street from me and they were killed last night," I said in a hushed tone. He gasped and I nodded my head.

"Are you ready?" I asked Simon and Jihyun and they walked over to me nodding their heads.

"May I have three chocolate chip cookies and two hot chocolates?" Simon asked looking at Jae who nodded and smiled.

"And may I have a Green Tea?" I asked taking out my wallet, but yet again was stopped by Simon. I frowned and he pulled out his wallet.

"I hate you," I said quietly once Jae went to go make the drinks. He frowned but quickly laughed.

"We all know you don't. If you did, then you wouldn't let me do all the things I do," he whispered running his finger up my arm. It tickled a tad bit so I pulled away and giggled.

"You are ticklish now?" He asked curiously. I shook my head and looked at Jihyun who was watching Jae. He brought over our drinks and handed them to us along with the cookies.

"I hope you guys plan on eating the third one," I said sitting down. Simon sat next to me on the right and Jihyun sat on my left.

"Nope, you are going to eat one," Simon said smiling. I shook my head.

"Ani~ I don't want to."

"I will make you eat it. And if you don't I will teach Jihyun worse things," Simon said smiling. I sighed and put my hands up in defeat.

"Oppa~ Why doesn't unnie eat sweets?"

"I don't know... She is just weird!" He said causing Jihyun to laugh. I took a sip of my tea and looked at Simon. He broke off a piece of the cookie and held it up.

"Open wide~."

"Fine." I frowned and opened my mouth. He put the cookie in my mouth and I chewed it. I smiled and took a sip of my tea. We sat together for awhile eating and talking. After we finished we stood up and left to go back to the dorms. Once we got there we walked to the first floor and watched television.

"Unnie? Did my mommy die, too?" Jihyun asked looking up to me. I sighed and ran my fingers through her hair. I nodded my head and she hugged me.

"It will be alright. We are going to take care of you," I said hugging her back. She sniffed and looked up to me smiling.

"How did you know?"

"The noise sounded like what you hear on the television when someone gets shot," she said rubbing her eyes. I frowned and looked back at the television. Simon stood up and went downstairs, or upstairs, I couldn't really see.

"Unnie~ Do you love oppa?" Jihyun asked still looking at the television. I smiled and looked at her.

"I have known him for a week, or so, but I think I do."

"Good~" she sang while hopping off the couch and running away. I turned around and saw her run downstairs.

"Aish, that little girl!" I said turning off the television and following her. I walked downstairs and almost fell down them, but I grabbed the railing.

"That was close," I said making it to the actual floor and looking around.

"They aren't here." I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Jihyun and I will be back soon^^ Don't worry~ I'll keep her safe," I looked at the text and sighed. I walked up the stairs and lied on my bed resting my eyes. I sighed and pulled the covers over my body, attempting to sleep.


Author's Note: Hello everyone~

I swear I would have updated this earlier, but I watched a movie with my sister and ended up falling asleep and waking up before it ended. She didn't even notice that I was asleep^^

I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ It is the last time I'll update until Sunday <3

Saranghaeyo~!