The Mall~

Korean Roulette

~Sumi POV~

"Rise and shine, Sunshine~" I heard from the door way. I pulled the covers over my head and tried to block out the sound.

"Ah, that's no way to treat Ji Oppa!" I heard him say again. I then pulled the pillow over my head until I heard the floor boards creaking and I could tell Jisu was walking near my bed. I tightly grabbed the pillow and then threw it in the direction of where he was.

"Ha! You missed!" He said laughing. I sat up and looked at him.

"By how much?" I asked tilting my head and getting off the bed.

"About half a foot," he said shrugging his shoulders.

"What are we doing today?" I asked while going into my closet to grab some clothes.

"Well first we are going to work on the case, then we will just hang out like we did yesterday," he said fixing my bed.

"You don't have to do that for me," I said smiling and looking at him.

"I felt like it," he said laughing and then looking over to me, "Go put your clothes on," he said motioning towards the bathroom. I nodded my head and hurried over to the bathroom and changed into some jean shorts and a long sleeve, off the shoulder shirt.  After I was satisfied with my hair I walked out and looked at Jisu who was sitting on my bed. He stood up and smiled.

"You ready?" He asked holding out his arm and I nodded linking arms with him.

"You are the appa of this dorm, aren't you?" I asked laughing and he smiled, nodding his head. We made it down to the kitchen where there was eggs, milk, toast, pancakes, waffles, almost everything in the world. I smiled and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Who made this?" I asked looking around.

"Youngwon did," Jisu said sitting down.

"Where did he go?"

"To wake up the others..." he said smirking. I then heard someone running down the stairs. Before I could see who it was, they completely fell down the stairs, rolling down the last flight, and then sprawling out over the ground. I stood up quickly and ran over to look at who it was.

"Youngwon! Are you alright?" I asked kneeling down next to him. He propped himself up on his elbows and smiled.

"Now I am!" He said full of energy. I pushed him back down and walked back over to the kitchen table and sat down.

"Next time be careful umma! I don't want you getting to hurt~" I said as he sat next to me.

"Ah~ So cute!" He said pinching my cheeks. I pushed away my hands and sighed.

"Now my cheeks are going to be flushed!" I said pointing at my light pink cheeks. Jisu was laughing and then Youngwon started to laugh once he saw what Jisu was looking at. I looked over and saw Daniel shirtless. I covered my face and turned away.

"I'll be back!" I said running up the back stairs to my room. I ran over to my bed and grabbed my phone to check it.

"No new messages," I said sighing. I then walked over to the vanity and pulled off my sunglasses and put them on.

I ran back down the stairs, cautiously, that Youngwon runs down and managed not to slip. I went back to my seat and saw that Simon and Inati were still not down here, but yet Daniel still managed to sit in front of me. I groaned and looked over at Youngwon who was laughing.

"You know we are inside right?" He asked me tilting his head.

"Thank you Captain Obvious, but it matches my outfit," I said smiling and avoiding looking at Daniel.

"Ah, I see now," he said smiling.

"Where are they," I said pointing at the two empty seats.

"Probably still asleep," Jisu said shrugging his shoulders. I sighed.

"Don't you wake them up?"

"Not Inati when Hayoung has been over. Simon usually comes down about now," Daniel said smiling. I frowned.

"I'm going to check on Simon," I said getting out of my seat and turning to walk up the stairs.

"Make sure you knock!" Youngwon said from where he was sitting and I heard snickering. On my way up to Simon's room, Inati came out and almost bumped into me, but I avoided him smoothly and ignored him. I looked back and he was frowning. I went up on the next floor and knocked.

"Simon~" I sang trying to make sure he was awake.

"Come in," he said through the door. I opened it and walked in. He was reading a book. He looked up and smiled.

"Simon, it's time to eat!" I said smiling back.

"Why are you wearing those?" He asked pointing to my sunglasses as he put his book on his bed.

"No reason," I said shrugging my shoulders. He laughed and then we walked down the stairs together. Once we got near the kitchen he saw the guys at the dining table.

"Hey, Sumi. You have an eyelash on your face," he said to me. I started to wipe my cheeks trying to get the eyelash off.

"Can you get it for me?" I said looking at him. He smiled and nodded his head. He quickly reached up and took my sunglasses off.

"Yah!" I said trying to grab them back but he put them above his head.

'Curses for being short!' I thought to myself. I suddenly grabbed his body, hugging him. I looked up to him and he hugged me with one arm.

"Dang it!" I said aloud letting go of him receiving giggles from the table and laughing from Simon.

"I told you, always look at us when we are speaking. Now go sit down," he said pointing at the table. I frowned and walked back to sit by Youngwon. Simon walked over wearing my sunglasses on his head and smiling at me. I sighed and looked at my plate that had waffles and eggs on it. We all started to eat and have nice small talk between each other.

"I'm full," I said wiping my mouth with my napkin.

"Was it not good?" Youngwon asked leaning closer to me.

"No! It was fine! I loved it! What makes you think it was bad?"

"You only ate like half a waffle and an egg!" He said pointing at my plate.

"I don't eat that much, remember?" I said smiling, "Besides, I loved it!" He then quickly hugged me and smiled.

"Yay~ Sumi-yah likes my cooking~" He sang still hugging me. I laughed and lightly pushed him off. He smiled and continued to eat breakfast. I then looked around the table, seeing everyone still eating, except for Inati. He was frowning and pushing his food around.

"Do you have any tea?" I asked tilting my head.

"Uh, ani. You could go out and get some if you would like. I mean we won't start working until 1 this afternoon," Jisu said smiling.

"What time is it now?" I asked looking for a clock.

"9:30," Inati said. I stood up and took my phone out of my pocket.

"I'll be back around 11 then. I'll go buy some tea~" I said smiling and walking towards the front door.

"Why would it possibly take you an hour and a half to go buy tea?" Inati asked looking at me.

"Well I have to walk there, look for it, walk back, and do some other stuff," I said looking at him then walking back to Simon.

"I'll be needing these," I said taking the sunglasses off his head.

"Be safe," he said putting his hand on my arm. I smiled and nodded my head. I looked over to Inati one more time and saw him clenching the ends of the table. I shrugged my shoulders and turned back to the door and walked out. I went to the supermarket in town and bought two types of tea, Green Tea and Plain Tea. I paid for it and smiled as I walked out of the market and to the coffee shop that I always go to.

"Sumi!" Jae said running from behind the counter.

"Jae~" I sang as he ran to me.

"You came just in time! I was about to go on break!" He said smiling.

"Ah~ I'm so good at this!" I said laughing. He took my wrist and brought me up to the register. I smiled and he made coffee. While he wasn't looking I slipped five dollars into the tip jar and then smiled as he handed me my coffee and he started making his own. Once he finished, we went to sit down at a table in the back corner.

~Inati POV~

"Don't you think it's suspicious that she is leaving for an hour and a half to buy tea?" I asked looking at them. They all shook their heads.

"It could be her time of the month," Youngwon said with a nasty written across his face. Everyone laughed at his comment except for me.

"Whatever," I said standing up and walking up the stairs quickly to change. I then went to the front door and walked out. I ran to the market and saw Sumi walking out. She was carrying a bag with tea in it. She then kept walking until she got to a coffee shop. She walked in and the cashier ran to her and took her to the register. He served her coffee and the went to sat down.

"Gosh! And to think that you didn't have a boyfriend!" I said ruffling my hair and frowning. I kept watching them until the guy got up. I watched Sumi stand up and smile at him. He walked back to the register and Sumi sat back down. I rushed across the street into the coffee shop and looked at Sumi.

"Yah! You leave to come here?" I said walking over to her while hitting a chair.

"Inati, I'm not the one who uses people," she said staring at me. I looked away slightly and then looked back.

"I didn't use you," I said explaining why I did what I did yesterday.

"Yes you did! You obviously did it to make Hayoung jealous! Why else would you already be back with her?" She said raising her voice slightly and standing up. I looked at her and thought over it. I then rushed over to her and grabbed her shoulders. She roughly pushed me off.

"Sumi! Why would you do this?"

"I should ask you the same! I best advise you to stay the hell away from me," she said turning around and waving to the cashier. She walked out and took out her phone calling someone. I sat there for a moment, dumbfounded, baffled at what had just happened. I then stood up seeing as she had left and walked back to the dorms.

~Sumi POV~

"Sumi! Why would you do this?" He asked me as he sat there on a chair that he landed on.

"I should ask you the same! I best advise you to stay the hell away from me," I turned around and waved good-bye to Jae. I don't normally use language like that, but when it is needed, I will. He just pisses me off! Saying that he didn't use me when he actually did! I hate him! I walked out the door and pulled my phone out and unlocked it. I searched through my contacts and found who I was looking for it.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard him say from the other line.

"Ji Oppa~ Do you want to hang out until we have to work?" I said over the phone smiling. I heard him chuckle.

"Alright! Where do you want to meet?" He asked me. I thought and thought and couldn't think of anything.

"Hmmm, I don't know! Where do you want to go?"

"Let's meet at the mall, alright? I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Alright! I'll meet you there!" I said and hung up the phone. I walked casually to the mall, still observing people, and stood in the food court. I waited until my phone vibrated.

"I see you, but do you see me?" I read from my phone and laughed. I looked around and saw someone standing behind a tree that was in the mall. I walked over to him and he stepped out and opened his arms up wide. I hugged him and giggled.

"You know, it's funny. Right as I left, Inati came walking in," he said standing back and looking at me.

"Funny," I said looking back.

"Is there something I should know?" He asked as we started to walk through the mall.

"Nope~ I don't know why he was out. I was just buying tea," I said holding up the bag.

"Oh~ What kind of tea did you buy?" He asked smiling.

"Regular and Green," I said putting the bag back down by my side. He laughed as we walked by many stores.

"Hey, do you have a swim suit? I think we are going to the beach later," he said pointing into a store with swim suits. I shook my head and walked into the swimsuit store with Jisu.

"Is everyone going?" I asked looking through the wide selection of swimsuits.

"Yes, and then some," he said frowning. I guessed it was Hayoung, but I could be wrong. I picked out a swimsuit.

"May I try this on?" I asked holding it up to Jisu. He nodded his head and pushed me towards the dressing room. I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Does it fit?" Jisu asked through the door. I nodded my head then realized he couldn't see me nodding my head.

"Yes! But I don't want to show it to you," I said trying to get out of showing him.

"Do you not feel comfortable? Because you have to wear this later," he continued on.

"Alright, close your eyes," I said through the door with my hand on the handle, "Are they covered?"

"Ye," he said as I opened the door quietly. I looked at him and tapped his arm, signaling for him to uncover his eyes. He slowly moved his hands away from his eyes and looked at me. His mouth was hanging open so I lightly tapped his chin so he would close it. He then looked away rubbing his neck.

"Y-yah, go put some clothes on-n," he said stuttering a bit. I giggled lightly and walked back into the dressing room.

~Jisu POV~

"Ye," I said covering my eyes with my hands. I heard the door open, but resisted to take my hands off my eyes. I then felt a light tap from her and took my hands off my eyes.

'Holy crap!' I thought to myself not noticing my mouth was wide open until she lightly pushed it up. I looked away nervously, rubbing the back of my neck and blushing.

"Y-yah, go put some clothes on-n," I said to her and she walked back into the dressing room.

'Crap! She is to hot to resist. I hope she didn't notice my stuttering,' I thought looking back at the dressing room. I kept looking until she opened the door and I looked away quickly sticking my hands in my pocket.

"Are you ready?" I asked holding out my arm for her to link with. She slipped her arm through the hole and nodded her head. We started to walk to the register and she paid for it.

"Thank you!" She said walking out of the store.

"Where to next?" I asked stopping and looking around.

"Hmm, what time is it?" She asked about to pull out her phone. I stopped her and pulled up my sleeve.

"About 10:20," I said smiling. She giggled and then looked around.

"Do you just want to walk around?" I nodded my head and we walked around.

~Sumi POV~

We were walking around and I suddenly saw someone from my old school. I unlinked my arm from Jisu's and grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers. I looked at him and smiled. He returned the smile and we stopped. He put his finger under my chin raising my face a bit higher, leaning in to kiss me.


Author's note: Oh, hello cliff hangers, how much I missed you~! Haha~ Thank you for reading this^^ 

I have a feeling that this will be a double update tonight~! Is the length for this chapter alright? Or do you want it longer? Or shorter? It's all up to you~!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter~! I will, and I promise, do a double update^^ I mean it is the least I can do for you who are fellow Dalmates~!

And if any of you are Angel's (Teen Top's Fans) then I have a new story~ Love is Fight, Pure, and Pain

And if your not.... Just disregard this message xD Love you all!!! Thank you again *bows*