Unexpected Guest Stars

Korean Roulette

~Sumi POV~

"What the heck?" I asked as I looked over the railing to see two people making out.

"What?" Youngwon asked. I looked at him and made a barfing face.

"Two people were making out!" I said quietly, but still gagging.

"Really, you are like a child," Daniel said laughing. I stuck my tongue out at him and then looked at the menu.

"You are so kind~" I heard the girl say. That voiced sounds familiar, but from where have I heard it? I listened closely until they didn't make any sound. I shrugged my shoulders and kept looking at the menu until the waiter came.

"May I take your orders?" He asked smiling. I let the guys order for me since I had never been here and they obviously had been here several times. This place wasn't even that expensive, it just gave off those vibes because of the setting and decorations. I heard ringing, like on a cell phone. Youngwon pulled out his phone and looked at it.

"Yeoboseyo?" He said through the phone. He looked like he was worried, but hid it well. All he did was make sounds, no words. I kept wondering who it was, but I decided not to ask.

~Youngwon POV~

"Yeoboseyo?" I said answering Inati's phone call. It's funny that he would call at a time like this, but when he calls is when he calls, and I have to deal with it.

"Are you at that fancy restaurant?" He asked me in a voice of excitement, but it was weird.

"Yes," I said trying not give away who I was talking to. If they found out, then they would ask me tons of questions, and Inati doesn't like questions that much.

"Alright, can I come?"

"Yes."

"Alright, I'll be over in 5," he said and hung up the phone.

"Bye," I said trying to make it seem like he didn't hang up on me. I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Who was that?" Jisu asked looking up from what him and Sumi were doing.

"Just my mom," I said. One little white lie wouldn't hurt anyone, would it?

~Sumi POV~

I laughed at Jisu's face when we started playing a game on the table with the rocks that were on the table. I couldn't describe his face if I tried, but it was funny. I then heard Youngwon say bye to whoever he was on the phone with. Jisu stopped playing and looked up.

"Who was that?"

"Just my mom," Youngwon said to him. Jisu shrugged his shoulders and started to play the game again. It's kind of like checkers, but you have only five rocks and you are trying to get all of them over to the other side without getting it captured by the other person. If that happened they would have to start over with that rock. You could only move sideways and diagonal. We kept playing and laughing until someone sat down at the table. I was to busy to look up, but Jisu looked up and chuckled a little bit before turning back to the game. I looked up and saw two people, Hayoung and Inati. Her hair was messed up a little bit and so was Inati's.

"They were the ones making out weren't they?" I asked under my breath returning to the game. Jisu nodded and we kept playing the game, but I still couldn't get off the topic of Inati and Hayoung. It kept spinning around in my head. I puffed up my cheeks and blew up my bangs up, the way to tell that I can't get something off my mind and it's bothering me. Then I felt it, it was a little delayed, but there it was, a piece of my heart, gone in just a snap, all thanks to one guy.

"Look, here comes the food," Simon said telling us that it was time to stop the game. I gathered the rocks and put them back in the center of the table.

"Good game," Jisu said smiling.

"Ah~ You too!" I said laughing and smiling. He is so nice, but I don't understand how he doesn't have a girlfriend. For a matter of fact, I don't understand how any of them, well except for Inati, don't have girlfriends. I just shrugged it off and looked at the food. I waited till everyone else got their food and took a bite.

"It's yummy," I said to Daniel who had ordered it for me.

"Ah, I thought it would fit your taste," he said smiling and winking. I giggled a little bit but looked back down at my plate when I saw Hayoung and Inati holding hands. I sighed and took another bite.

"Would you like any dessert?" Simon asked me smiling.

"No thank you," I said smiling. He nodded his head and everybody else said no. I picked up my purse and took out a piece of gum and put it in my mouth. I chewed it silently and put the wrapper back in my purse and checked my phone.

"1 New Message?" I said quietly.

"What's wrong?" Jisu said leaning closer. I shook my head and put my phone away.

"Nothing."

"Hey, what's your number?" Youngwon asked pulling out his phone. I put my hand out and he placed his phone on my hand. I went into his contacts and but my phone number in and texted myself.

"No fair! How come he gets your number and I don't?" Jisu asked childishly.

"Because he asked," I said smartly. He then pulled out his phone and gave it to me. I smiled and put my number in and texted myself with his name. Then Daniel gave me his and Simon. I smiled and texted myself with their names and saved all their numbers as Youngwon Oppa, Daniel Oppa, Ji Oppa, and Simon Oppa. I noticed Inati didn't give me his phone, but I could care less. He was in his own world with Hayoung.

Since I had my phone out, I looked at the one new message. I read it over and over again trying to understand it.

"Sumi, what is it?" Youngwon asked me tilting his head.

"Oh, some spammer sent me a message," I said but it was actually Sora. When we were little we had made up a secret language, but I don't remember that much of it.

"You can leave, someone paid for your dinner," the waiter said smiling. I returned the smile.

"Thank you, but do you know who it was?" I asked him tilting my head.

"They didn't give me the money, my boss did. Sorry," he said smiling.

"It's alright," I said smiling back. I looked at Daniel and Simon and they both nodded their heads. We stood up and prepared to leave.

"We'll see you back at home?" Simon said to Inati who was still in his little world, oblivious to everyone but Hayoung.

"Let's just go," I said walking away. We walked through the dining area and I looked around. No one I knew was here. I walked back out to where we had entered and walked to the fountain that was in the middle of the walk way. I looked in it and smiled. The reflection of myself was not visible, do to the rippling water.

"I think I'm going to stay here and look around," I said smiling.

"Well, Jisu and I need to get back to research some stuff, we will see you back at the dorms, arasso?" Youngwon said walking ahead.

"I need to go work out some more," Daniel said smiling and waving, "This iness doesn't stay the same just by doing nothing," he continued and winked. I laughed.

"You're not going to bail on me, are you?" I asked Simon. He laughed and shook his head.

"Never leave a lady, as pretty as yourself, to walk home alone," he said looking at me. I blushed and looked back in the fountain. He came to stand by me. I smelled something, something good.

"You smell nice," I said to him and he started to laugh, "What?" I continued while looking up to him.

"You complemented me on my cologne," he said still laughing. I smiled and realized it was weird.

"Aish, I didn't mean anything in that way!" I said pushing his arm lightly. I felt his muscle, and oh my gosh, they were defined like no others.

"I think I want to go," I said as I saw Hayoung and Inati walking out of the doors. Simon nodded his head and we started to talk.

"Wait, I don't want to go back to the building," I said stopping him.

"Just call it a dorm, that's basically what it is," he said smiling and continued to walk. I walked infront of him and stopped him but putting my hands on his chest pushing him back.

"I don't want to go back," I said again.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" He said taking my hand of his chest and holding it in his. I blushed and walked with him.

"Is there a park near the dorm," I said looking at him. He nodded his head.

"Alright, we will go there," he said smiling. We continued to walk, hand in hand, and we soon arrived to a park with a pond. I looked at the pond and saw lights on the surface.

"What are those?" I asked pointing to the pond.

"Those are fake lotus lanterns. They are to light up the pond," he said smiling. We walked over to the swings and sat down. We sat there awkwardly, not talking, so I started to swing. He looked at me funny.

"You are wearing a dress, yet you still swing?" he said starting to swing.

"Yup~ They made these things called Spandex and you can wear them under running shorts or volleyball shorts, but I wear them under dresses and skirts," I said smiling. He laughed.

"That was unwanted information." I looked up to the sky and then stopped swinging.

"Ah~ It's so pretty," I said smiling and looking up. He looked up as well and smiled.

"Yea," he paused  for a second and got off his swing, "Do you want to come lay in the grass with me?"

"Sure!" I said hopping off my swing and walking with him over to the grass. We laid down and looked up at the stars. We sat there quietly, taking in all of the things we could see just by laying down on the ground. I smiled and looked over to him.

"Hey, you wanna play the shape game?" I said to him and he looked at me.

"What's that?" He asked me confused.

"Its where you point out the shapes you see, like right there I see a heart," I said pointing up to the stars.

"Ahh, I see that too!" He said smiling. We sat there playing that game until we ran out of shapes. A cool breeze blew across the earthy floor. I tensed up and rubbed my arms as I sat up. Simon sat up as well and looked at me then took off his dress jacket. He put it around my shoulders and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said nodding my head towards him. He smiled and nodded back. I scooted closer to him to make sure he didn't get cold. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. We sat there for awhile, keeping warm, but I don't know if he was enjoying this, but I sure was. It has been awhile since someone has put their arms around me. It seemed like eternity sitting there until my phone rang.

"I thought I put you on silent," I said searching through my purse. I looked at it and saw Youngwon's name pop up.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said through the phone as I put it on speaker.

"Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo?!?! That's all you can say? Where are you two? It has been three hours since we got home!" Youngwon said like a mom.

"Alright umma, alright. We will head home soon," I said hanging up the phone and laughing. I stood up and stretched.

"Thank you," I said bowing as he stood up and gave him back his dress jacket. He smiled and swung it over his shoulder. I was about to walk when he grabbed my wrist. I stood there looking up to him. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Today was nice, even though this wasn't a date, I had fun," he said smiling and walking away. I blushed and stood there for a minute, but caught up to him when my thoughts came back to reality.

'He.. Just... Kissed. My. Forehead!' I thought walking next to him calmly.


Author's note: Yo, wassup readers? How are you today? Do you like the poster? Hehe I think it looks nice...

It took me awhile to make it, but I finally did it since ninja_22 gave me Youngwon's picture! Thank you very much!

Enjoy this while I go to sleep and dream about Dalmatian {or Chunji}!

I won't be able to write until late Sunday night. But I mean it's late right now, so you will probably be use to it! Hehe enjoy~

Oh! How did you like the Sumi and Simon moment? Cute, not so cute? Tell me!