The Long Awaited Meeting.

Korean Roulette

~Sumi POV~

The sun was shining in my face, yet again, as I opened my eyes slowly. I looked around with my eyesight still foggy and couldn't find Jihyun anywhere.

"Jihyun!" I yelled as I sat up in bed rubbing my eyes to see if I could see any better.

"Where are you?" I asked continuing to look around. I then saw a figure appear in the door way.

"She went out with Daniel. What's up," I heard Jisu's voice say. I sighed and fixed my hair a little and grabbed my eye drops.

"You have contacts and or glasses?" He asked as I blinked several times.

"Ani, my eyes get dry sometimes and it affects my vision," I said looking over to him, "Do you know where they went?" He shook his head and walked over to my bed. I tilted my head as he sat down.

"What are you doing?"

"Just sitting... How have you been?" Jisu asked pushing some hair away from my face.

"I've been well... A little stressed, you know. Work and Jihyun..."

"Yea, I understand," Jisu said smiling and playing with his hands. I smiled slightly and leaned forward to stretch.

"How come Jihyun likes Simon the most out of us?" Jisu asked when I touched my feet. I shrugged.

"I think it was because he was there when I found her..." I said trying to make up a lie.

"Is that the only reason?" He asked tilting his head.

"Yes Ji oppa. That's the only reason," I said sitting up straight.

"So you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He asked before putting his finger under my chin and leaning in for a kiss. I sat there frozen as his lips touched mine. I didn't do anything. I couldn't. I only belonged to one person. That one person who wasn't even here right now. Jisu pulled away after what seemed to be forever.

"What's wrong?" He asked pouting.

"Nothing..." I said quietly.

"Then why don't you kiss back? You did the first time..."

"I'm sorry. I have to go..." I said climbing out of bed and walking, more like running, down the stairs trying not to slip.

". I left my phone up there," I said running back up the stairs and grabbing it. Jisu was still sitting on my bed, not paying attention to anything that was happening. It was almost like he was stuck in his own fantasy world, one that no one except himself could enter. I ran back down the stairs and stumbled a little bit, but caught my balance and ran out the front door.

'Where are you?' I thought running around, gaining funny looks from the people I passed by. I honestly couldn't care what people thought about me currently. I needed to find... What did I need to find? Who was I looking for exactly, Simon or Jihyun? As I continued running, thinking about this situation, I ran straight into someone.

"What? Omo, I'm so sorry," I said looking over to the person I just ran into. It was Sora.

"Sumi!" She said helping me up. I smiled and she looked at my outfit.

"You do know you are outside wearing your pajamas, right?" She asked laughing. I nodded my head.

"What are you doing out?" I asked wiping the dirt off of my legs and .

"I was actually looking for you," she said quietly and I looked up. I stared at her for awhile then stood up straight.

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted to hang out! Let's go get some coffee!" She said taking my hand and dragging me with her.

"Alright..." She continued to walk and turned the corner.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she turned into an alley.

"It's a shortcut. Don't worry," she said walking further and turning down another alley that intersected it. We almost reached the opening when a black SUV drove up out of no where.

"Bwo?!" I said pulling back.

"Sorry Sumi," Sora said before a guy jumped out from the drivers side and carried me to the car. It wasn't long before they injected a needle in my neck.

~Simon's POV~

"Where did they go?" I asked myself while looking around. Nobody was here, well except for me. I tried to look behind me, but as soon as I moved my head, the door opened. I looked at it then jerked forward.

"Sumi!" I screamed as I saw her lifeless body over the shoulder of the man who was supposedly this girl's, Soso's, father.

"You. Hush," the girl said before opening a door leading to stairs.

'What the?' I thought as I watched the man carry Sumi down the stairs.

"Where are you taking her!" I yelled as Soso closed the door and walked over to me.

"Down in the basement... Where her father was killed," she said taking a knife off the table, "Now be quiet or you will die first," she said pointing the knife towards me. I sighed and nodded my head. She turned back to the door and walked down the stairs.

'Why does love have to be so complicated sometimes?' I thought to myself looking down at my lap. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks then watched them fall.

"Sumi-yah... Please, don't die," I said before closing my eyes, crying myself to sleep.


Author's Note: Well... It's been awhile... I meant to update for Jisu's birthday, but I failed to do so ;(

So I did a little scene with him~! It was on June 28!

So Jisu spam ;)

When I searched 'jisu from dalmatian 2012' Gunwoo and Jun Q from MYNAME showed up... WTF. Alright~ I'll update soon^^ See ya~