Lunch

Korean Roulette

~Jisu POV~

Her holding my hand and lacing her fingers with mine was enough to send my heart racing. Without hesitation, I looked to her and she was smiling. I looked at her face, her lips, and then her eyes which were on mine. I didn't think about my actions, but we stopped walking and I turned my body to her's as she did the same. I put my finger under her chin lightly to push it up closer to me and leaned in to kiss her. My lips landed on her soft, pink lips and we kissed. My heartbeat was above normal and it was the fastest it has beat with a girl near me. I pulled back from the kiss and she opened her eyes slowly.

~Sumi POV~

The kiss ended and he pulled back. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I blushed and turned away.

'That was my first kiss,' I thought to myself putting my hand on my mouth. I looked at him and he smiled. I smiled back and continued to look at him.

"I'm sorry... It was just... I couldn't control myself," he said to me looking away. I smiled and nodded my head. He then started to walk without me.

"Yah! Ji Oppa! Where are you going?" I asked running next to him.

"Bringing you out of your daze," he said smiling.

"Ji, I know we just kissed and everything, but I'm confused right now... About who I like," I said explaining to him. He nodded his head and smiled.

"I understand," he said putting his hand on my shoulder while we were still walking. I smiled and nodded. I realized the guy from my old school was no where in sight. I sighed in relief and continued to walk with Jisu.

After walking around the mall in silence, I looked at Jisu.

"Jisu... What time is it?" I asked quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. He pulled up his sleeve and looked at his watch.

"10:40... Do you want to head back?" He asked looking at me. I sighed and nodded.

"Thank you," I said quieter then the first time and he didn't hear it. We started to walk back to the dorms.

"Thank you," I said again when it was quiet on the streets. He smiled and stopped. I didn't realize it until I felt an hand tug my arm back. I felt arms around my back and I smiled.

'Another warm embrace I don't want to loose,' I thought to myself wrapping my arms around Jisu's back and smiling into his chest.

"Thank you, too," he said placing his head on top of mine. I giggled and pulled away.

"Come on, oppa~ I don't want to be late back! I will make lunch," I said grabbing his hand and hurrying towards the dorms smiling. We arrived to the dorms and smiled at each other. Letting go of his hand was the hardest thing to do right now, but I did. I opened the door and smiled.

"Annyeong~" I sang to Youngwon when I saw him in the kitchen.

"Hello~" he sang back looking at me.

"May I cook lunch?" I asked him tilting my head and putting the tea on the counter.

"Yea, but what are you going to make?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"What were you going to make?"

"Well, just rice and grilled cheeses," he said smiling.

"Alright! I can do that!" I said smiling, "But don't tell them I made it," I said holding my fingers up to my lips. He smiled and nodded.

"I'll stay in the kitchen so they don't suspect anything," he said smiling and sitting down at the counter. I just smiled and took out the pot and frying pan.

"I usually just make it in the rice maker and Grilled Cheese Sandwich Maker...." Youngwon said looking at me.

"Well~ I want this to be special! Since it's like the first day of knowing all of you," I said smiling and opening the fridge and getting butter and cheese out.

"Where is the bread and rice?" I asked looking at him. He pointed to a door and I walked over to it and opened.

"What the heck. How much canned items do you have?" I asked walking back out with two loaves of bread and a bag of rice. Youngwon just shrugged his shoulders and smiled. I giggled and put water into the pot for the rice. I turned the stove on and put the pot on top of it and waited for it to boil.

"How many sandwiches should I make?"

"Hm, just make three for each of us and we can eat them later if we get hungry," Youngwon said smiling. I nodded my head and cleaned the counter near the stove off. I then put six rows of bread on the counter with three pieces underneath it. I then walked back over to the door, where I was before, and got another loaf of bread and put another piece of bread on each of the slices already on the counter.

I turned the stove on and placed a big frying pan on the stove and measured how many sandwiches I could put on the pan.

"So I can put five on each batch, having three left over to cook afterwards," I said to myself putting butter on a slice of bread and then cheese and then another slice of bread with butter on top of that. I continued to do this until the timer went off, which was on the second batch. I picked up the pot with rice and poured the rice into a bowl that it would be served in. I smiled and put more water into the pan and waited for it to boil. I made another batch of sandwiches and then put the rice into the pot. I smiled and cooked the last batch of sandwiches and put them on separate plates.

I waited for the timer to go off so I could put the rice in the bowl and mix it. I smiled and put bowls on the table and put the plates on the table. I brought the bowl of rice to the table after I had mixed the rice and looked to Youngwon.

"Can you get them to come down please?" I asked looking at him. He smiled and nodded his head and went upstairs. I sat there looking at the table and sighed.

"I hope they like it. I haven't cooked for someone in a long time," I said quietly to myself as I saw Simon and Daniel coming down together.

"Hello~" I said and waved. They both smiled and waved.

I walked over to the table and sat down. This time Daniel sat next to me and Simon sat across from me, both of them smiling."

"How are you, Sumi?" Daniel asked leaning closer to me. I looked at him confused.

"I'm good?"

"Just good?" Simon asked and I nodded my head.

"Alright. What's up with you two?" I asked them frowning.

"Nothing~ We are just excited to go to the beach later!" Daniel said smiling. I frowned and covered my face.

"Always look at us," Simon sang quietly. I frowned and looked at him. Then I looked at Daniel who was smirking.

"I hate you!" I said squirming in my chair.

"Whatever, we are to y for you to hate," Daniel said smiling and putting his arm around me.

"Simon is ier than you," I said smirking. Daniel's smiled turned into a frown and Simon laughed.

"Just kidding~" I said kissing his check in an apologetic way. He then smiled and looked at the staircase and saw Youngwon, Jisu, and Inati walking down together. I turned back to my plate and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Simon asked leaning in closer.

"Nothing," I sighed while smiling and looked at them.

"Alright everyone~ Dig in!" Youngwon said sitting next to Simon while Jisu sat next to Daniel at the head of the table and Inati sat next to me at the opposite head. I saw him look at me, but refused to look at him.

"This is really good, Youngwon. It's different," Daniel said. Youngwon laughed and nodded his head taking a bite and smiling.

"Yea, this is good," Inati said taking a bite. I frowned and ate my rice. I then ate a sandwich and drank some water.

"I'm full again," I said laughing and drinking the rest of my water.

"Well no surprise, it's so good," Youngwon said winking. I laughed.

"I'm going to go change. Thank you Youngwon," I said winking back at him and walking up the stairs.

~Daniel POV~

"Alright, what's with the winking?" I asked as soon as Sumi was up the stairs.

"She made the food," Youngwon said laughing. Everyone's mouth dropped.

"But shh! I wasn't suppose to tell you~" he continued and took a bite of his rice. I smiled and ate everything. She is a good cook. Maybe I should go talk to her soon and apologize for this morning. I stood up and walked up the stairs slowly, making sure I didn't walk in on her changing.

~Sumi POV~

"This one or this one?" I asked myself standing around in my swimsuit. I looked at them both and then decided on the navy blue one.

"Sumi, may I come in?" I heard from the door.

"Sure," I said without thinking and I slipped on my dress. I then heard a whistle from the door and I blushed.

"Is that what you are wearing to the beach?" Daniel asked looking at me. I nodded my head and went into my closet to grab my shoes. He walked over and stood in the door way.

"I can't wait to see what's underneath," he said smirking. I through my shoe at him and he caught it.

"I'm kidding, don't worry."

"Alright," I said putting the shoe on and he tossed the other one to me. I nodded my head as a saying of thanks. I tried walking out of my closet, but he blocked my way. I tried pushing him, but he was to strong. I sighed and looked at him.

"Please move," I said politely giving him the puppy dog eyes. He shook his head and smiled.

"What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms.

"To apologize..." he said grabbing my hand and walking over to the bed. I looked at him surprised.

"For what?" I asked sitting down and patting the spot next to me.

"For this morning... I forgot that you were staying with us and I was to lazy to put a shirt on... Mianhae Sumi," he said looking at me. I smiled and hugged him, which might have caught him a little bit by surprise, but I mean I've hugged everyone, well except Simon. His arms wrapped around me and hugged me tight.

"Ah! Can't! Breathe!" I said gasping for air. He quickly released me and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Mianhae~" He smiled and stood up, "It's time to work," he said walking over to the door. I smiled and nodded my head following him. We walked downstairs to the Investigation Room and sat there waiting for the rest.

"Alright, the next death will be at midnight on Friday," Inati said walking in looking at everyone. I sat there not looking up and Daniel sensed something was wrong. He grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it. I looked at him and he smiled. I returned the smile, but there was sorrow in that smile. I looked back at the table and looked through the notes.

"That's the only clue we have so far," Inati said looking around the table again. I sighed.

"You might want to check where they killed themselves at, it might help," I said throwing the idea out there. Youngwon nodded and looked at the places of death writing them all down.

"Then you might want to look at where the entry wound is," I continued. I saw Jisu take out his notepad and look through the information and write it down.

"Where they killed themselves was in their homes, but they were in all different places around their homes, bedroom, kitchen, living room, basement," Youngwon said reading the places off the paper.

"And the entry wound is on the same area, just different sides of the head. The temples is where it is," Jisu said looking at the final information. I nodded my head and sighed. Daniel just looked at me and squeezed my hand again. I tried to smile, but it was hard.

"Alright, I think that's enough for today, if you want you can keep looking through the information, but we will be leaving at 3 for the beach, alright?" Inati said smiling. I nodded and waited for the boys to leave. I walked up to my room and laid down on my bed, but not before grabbing my teddy bear from my dresser. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Pabo," I said quietly hitting the bed. I frowned and opened my eyes when I heard a knock.

"Sumi, what's wrong?" Daniel asked walking over to my bed. I shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes again.

"Was it something I did?" I shook my head.

"Simon, Youngwon, Jisu, Inati?" He kept listing them off and I shook my head.

"Please tell me," he said sitting down on the side of the bed and caressing my face.

"I'm just thinking," I said opening my eyes and looking at him.

"Oh! I love thinking," he said smiling. I giggled softly and just looked at him. He pushed a stray hair away from my face and smiled.

'Daniel, not you too,' I thought, remembering that all of the boys do sweet things for me, but I don't want to break their hearts.

"I'm bored," I said sitting up and leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Let's go watch a movie downstairs! I'll meet you down there, I need to change," he said helping me up and walking to the door with me. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Which movie did you choose?" He asked walking down. I looked over at him and he was wearing a tank top and swim trunks. I blushed again and looked at the movie title.

"Despicable Me!" I said giggling and he laughed.

"One of my favorite movies," he said hopping down on the couch and patting the seat next to him. I put the movie on and sat next to him. I smiled as the movie started and watched for a little while. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. I smiled and we watched the movie until the we heard someone walking down the stairs.

"Time to go, Hayoung and her friends are waiting for us," Inati said. I stood up and turned off the television and walked over to Daniel.

"I need to go get my purse real quick," I said running up the stairs and grabbing my phone and purse. I ran back down the stairs and saw them at the door.

"Let's go~" I said smiling and walking out with them.

'I thought he said Hayoung and Friends, but I could be wrong,' I thought to myself stepping into the van the guys were in. Inati and Hayoung sat up front holding hands, Jisu and Youngwon sat in the middle, and I sat between Simon and Daniel in the back.


Author's Note: Ello! How is this update??? I hope you enjoy this chapter and the many more to come!

I shall be going to bed now! But I will write tomorrow~ <3 u all!