The Night After

Korean Roulette

~Sumi POV~

"Umma~ We are home," I called from the front door once Simon had walked in. I then heard someone rushing down from the floor upstairs.

"Oh my dear child!" Youngwon said almost falling down the stairs and hugging me. I laughed and heard Simon chuckle.

"Umma, you worry too much," I said hugging him back. He stepped back and fake cried. I patted his head and laughed.

"Where were you?" He asked standing up straight. I smiled and walked away.

"Ask Simon. I need to change." I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and took off the heels. Walking past all of these floors made me realize something... I have no idea which floor was who's except the floor beneath me was the investigation room and work out room, and the first actual floor was the living room, and the main floor is where the kitchen is. I walked into my room and changed into the sweats I had on before we left.

~Youngwon POV~

"Where did you take Sumi?" I asked Simon sitting down on the couch and turning on the television.

"Just around. We went to the park for a bit," he said sitting down next to me and smiling.

"Did you do anything?" I asked turning towards him. He just shook his head and smiled.

"We sat on the swings and watched the stars."

"Ah," I said looking towards the television. I smiled.

'Good, you didn't do anything yet,' I thought to myself while tuning out the television.

~Sumi POV~

"Aish... Where is my purse?" I asked myself flipping over the covers on my bed. I kept searching and searching until I looked at the vanity.

"Seriously," I said glaring at myself in the mirror. I picked up my purse and pulled out my phone. I sat on my bed and unlocked my phone and looked at the message Sora sent me.

'Sora, how do you still remember this... And why did you text me like this...' I thought to myself. I pulled a pen and notebook out of the nightstand next to me and flipped it open to the first open page.

"Let's see, I remember this letter, this one, and this one," I said writing all the letters that I knew. Sora was smart, she programmed her phone and my phone to write in this text, but she didn't even bother with it this time, she just sent a picture. I finished writing out the letters I knew and noticed that it was all of them. Now just to put them together.

"I see you now... Why didn't you tell me you were with guys? That hurts, Sumi," I read aloud from the paper. I clicked the reply button.

"Sora... What's wrong? I was just out with my bosses workers," I texted to her and sighed. I laid down on the bed and then looked around the room again.

"This is boring," I said standing up and bringing my phone with me down the stairs. I was walking down all the flights and then heard giggling from a room. I stopped and sighed.

"Could it hurt less?" I said quietly then continued to walk down another flight of stairs to see Simon walking up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he walked up to me.

"I'm off to bed... Sleep tight," he said smiling and walking past me.

"Wait! Which floor is your room on?" I asked tilting my head and looking up to him as he turned around.

"The sixth, right under the investigation room," he said smiling and turning back around to walk up the stairs.

"Night~ Sleep well," I said and then continued to walk down the stairs. I finally made it to the first floor and saw Youngwon watching television. I smiled unintentionally and walked over to the couch.

"May I sit here?" I asked looking at him. He smiled and nodded his head. I sat down and he was watching 'Scream 4.' I laughed and he looked at me funny.

"What are you laughing about? This is a horror movie, not a comedy!" He said looking at me.

"This is my favorite movie," I said smiling. He looked at me and smiled.

"Something in common," he looked back at the screen and continued to watch the movie. It was at the very beginning. I realized when it was half way through the movie that everyone had gone to sleep. I looked over to Youngwon, who was still watching, and then looked back at the movie. I yawned and my eyelids started to get heavy and could barely stay open. I shut my eyes for what seemed to be a second and everything went black.

~Youngwon POV~

I felt a pressure on my shoulder and I looked over to see Sumi's head resting on it. I smiled and looked at her sleep. She was breathing evenly, barely making a sound. I pushed the stray hair out of her face and put it behind her ear. I turned the movie off and stood up, keeping Sumi in the position she was. I put my arms under her knees and my other arm in her mid-back so I could carry her.

I picked her up gently and walked over to the elevator. She was as light as a feather. I pushed the up button and the elevator opened. I stepped in and pushed the 8 button and waited for the doors to close. I felt her tense up again.

"Even when you're asleep, you still know when you are on an elevator," I said quietly to myself as the doors open. I walked into Sumi's bedroom and moved the covers away with my knee before putting her on the bed. I pulled the covers over her and looked at her angelic face.

"Good night," I said leaning down to kiss her forehead. My lips touched her forehead and I stepped back, making sure I didn't wake her up. I smiled and turned away, but not before seeing a smile appear faintly on her lips. I walked back to the elevator and pressed the M button for main floor to go to the kitchen and get a glass of water before I went to bed. When I got to the fifth floor the elevator doors opened and Inati and Hayoung walked onto the elevator.

I sighed and scooted away from the love birds. They are the most annoying couple you can find, one minute they are dating, the next Inati hates her, the next minute the are dating again. I pressed the fourth floor button, my floor, to get off and just walk down the stairs. I hurriedly got off and ran down the stairs to make it to the kitchen before the elevator got there and then at least back up to the first flight of stairs.

"Yes~" I said quietly running to the stairs before the elevator doors opened. I then quietly walked back up the stairs and made it to my room nice and safe.

~Inati POV~

Hayoung and I stepped onto the elevator holding hands and Youngwon was on it. Like I expected he got off on his floor, but where was he coming from?

"Oppa, is there something wrong?" Hayoung asked leaning on me. I shook my head and looked at her.

"I'm sorry but I can't walk you home. Let me call a Taxi," I said pulling out my phone. I called the Taxi's number and they were at the dorm faster than expected. I hugged Hayoung and watched her get in the Taxi. She left waving good-bye and I shut the door. I sighed and walked to the elevator, but then walked to the stairs and walked to my floor. I took off my shirt and put on some different pants and went to bed.

~Sumi POV~

I woke up to my phone vibrating and ringing in my pocket. I looked at it and saw that it was a phone call.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said into the phone still half asleep. I then heard giggling on the other side of the line.

"Yo, is your fridge running?" I heard a guy say. I mentally cursed and hung up the phone. I turned it on silent and put it back on the night stand. I flipped over on my side and fell asleep again.


Author's Note: Ahhh~ How was this chapter? Are you surprised? I'm back early^^ I missed you all so much I got my dad to bring me back a day early^^

I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ Give me feed back, good, bad, what? Tell me^^

And I would like to say, you guys are some of the best subscribers! You talk to me and give feed back :) I love it!

Sorry for this being a little bit on the short side, but it will be longer tomorrow, I promise^^

And sorry to bug you about this but could you please check out my friends one-shot request shop? Thank you! It would mean a lot to me~ And could you tell your friends too? Pleassse *puppy dog eyes* Thank you in advance!!

Here it is: Your Lovely Oneshots!

She said she would write about any group so please request~! Thank you again!!!

Important Information:

Hehe so I bet you are thinking, wow their house is huge! But why?

Well easy answer, they are men, they each need a shower and their own room, so why not give them a floor? Here is who is on which floor~

Main Floor - Kitchen

1st Floor - Living Room/Arcade

2nd Floor - Jisu's Room

3rd Floor - Daniel's Room

4th Floor - Youngwon's Room

5th Floor - Inati's Room

6th Floor - Simon's Room

7th Floor - Investigation Room/Work Out Room

8th Floor - Sumi(Your)'s Room

There are two sets of stairs on both sides of the dorm just to make it easier to get around! There you go! No further questions? Just ask if you have some^^