More Questions Unanswered

Korean Roulette

~Jihyun POV~

"Unnie, where is Simon?" I asked crawling into bed to get ready for bed.

"I don't know," she said sighing and putting her phone on the nightstand. I pouted and put my head on the fluffy pillow.

'Where is my oppa?' I thought to myself closing my eyes and thinking of everything that could have happened.

'What about that one scary person?' I thought and remembered when we were at the toy store.

"Unnie, can I see your phone?" I asked sitting up a little bit. She was already asleep. I grabbed her phone and walked down into Simon's room.

I unlocked the phone and called Simon.

"Simon, please pick up!" I said quietly. I waited for it to go to voicemail.

"Aish!" I yelled quietly and looked at the phone while hanging it up. A tear fell from my eye and I sighed.

~Simon POV~

"Uhh," I said waking up still feeling groggy. I looked around and noticed my vision was blurred until I heard my ringtone, Only Hope from when Suzy sang it on Dream High. Don't ask. Sumi made me.

"What is this picture?" I heard a girl's voice say. I looked over to where the voice came from.

"It's Sumi and me," I said smiling.

"How are you so close with her?" She asked me angrily. I shrugged slightly, but you couldn't tell because I was tied up in a chair. I then saw another blurry figure walk to her.

"Don't worry about it Soso. He will be gone soon enough," the voice said. It was a man.

"But daddy~," the girl whined but soon hushed. My vision started to become clearer. I looked around and saw a young girl about Sumi's age and an old guy. He looked almost like a hobo. I continued to look around and noticed something about the room I was in.

"Yah! What are we doing here?!?!" I asked jumping around in my chair. Suddenly a phone rang.

"Sumi!" The girl giggled and answered it.

"Yeoboseyo? It's late," she said talking into the phone. She then frowned and listened. It's my chance.

"Sumi! Jihyun! If you can hear me, I'm at-" I was cut off in midsentence by getting hit on the head. Everything out.

~Jihyun POV~

I looked through Sumi's messages and I saw a funny looking text. I clicked on the name and her picture showed up.

"Hey! She looks familiar!" I said looking closer and deciding to call her.

"Yeoboseyo? It's late," I heard her say over the phone.

"I know, I'm not sleepy. What are you doing up?" I asked trying to act like Sumi. I then heard screaming over the phone, but it was muffled.

"Suuumiii! Jiihyyyuunn! Iff ju can her my," was all I could hear before the call was ended. I sat there and thought.

"Oppa!" I quickly yelled and ran up the stairs jumping on the bed.

"Sumi! Wake up!" I yelled and she sat up quickly. She looked at me with worry.

"What's wrong?!?!" She asked panicking checking all around the room and then me.

"Oppa!" I cried handing her the phone with the girls picture still up.

"No, that's just my friend. Now go to sleep," she said locking her phone and putting it on the nightstand.

"No! She to-."

"Sleep. Now," she told me after cutting me off. I sighed and layed down next to her and my mind drifted off into dream land.


Author's Note: Oh hai dere~ How are you?

Okay! It's been awhile since I updated... Mianhae! Please forgive me!

I hope you liked this chapter^^ I will update soon~

Now here is a funny video (without Simon... again... *cries*)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F1suLL-P1g