The Finale

Korean Roulette

-Sumi POV-

When we arrived at the dorms everything was hectic.

"HELLO. WHERE IS SUMI AND SIMON?" I could hear Youngwon screaming over the phone to someone. I laughed quietly and sat by the front door with Simon.

"WHERE DID THEY GO TOGETHER?!" We heard Jisu scream over Youngwon.

"OH MY GOD. SHUT THE EFF UP. JIHYUN IS TRYING TO SLEEP." Inati screamed from what I'm guessing was the couch.

"Alright, this is getting ridiculous..." Simon said standing up and reaching for the front door.

"Ani! Oppa~" I said quickly standing up and grabbing his hand, standing between him and the door. He looked at me irritatedly, but then softened his expression.

"What do you not want me to do, angel~ They might as well call the cops since we've been gone. Do you hear the old umma in there?" He said trying not to laugh and reaching for the door once more, slightly pushing me out of the way. I grabbed him and held onto him, standing on my tip toes and pecking his lips.

"I don't want the guys to know about us... And I don't want to come home together... So you can go in now, and I'll be back soon!" I ran away, leaving him dumbfounded at the door and I ran to... Well, no where. I just ran in a direction, letting my feet take me where they wanted.

I stopped and sat at a cafe near a park. I was short of breath and then the waitress came over to me, bringing a glass of water and smiling.

"Hello, would you like to try our Winter Mocha or Frappe?" She asked smiling. I shook my head and smiled.

"The water will be fine for now... May I have a menu?" I asked looking from the water to her. She nodded and walked away back into the cafe. I rested my head on the table and stayed like that until I felt my phone vibrate.

"Why, how lucky I am to have picked you up..." I said pulling out my phone and opening it, seeing that there was a message on it.

"How low of you! You better not be where I think you are in the next five minutes~ Chu, chu, chu~ <3" I read slowly from Simon. I laughed and laid my phone on the table, waiting for the waitress to come back with my menu. I rested my head back down on the table not realizing I fell asleep for a short while.

"Sumi unnie!" I heard from beside me. I quickly fluttered my eyes open and saw Jihyun. I sat up slowly and smiled, patting her head.

"Annyeong Jihyun~ Wait! How did you know...?" I heard a little cough and then I looked over seeing, none other than, Simon.

"Oh Simon!" I stood up and smiled, picking up Jihyun, "How did you know?" He shrugged and smiled, holding his hands behind his back.

"I just have that magically feeling when you leave me for no reason," he said walking closer to me.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked tilting my head, setting Jihyun down.

"Oh nothing~" He said pecking my lips and putting his hands in his pockets. I looked at them and then looked for Jihyun.

"Where did..." I was cut off by Simon's fingers touching my lips.

"Shh, let's go for a walk," he said taking his fingers away and grabbing my hand. I smiled a little and followed him as we walked through the park. We wandered for a couple of minutes, even though they felt like hours, and he started humming a song that I thought was familiar. We arrived near a lake, under a tree and Simon actually started to sing.

"너를 사랑해 넌 나의 행복한 기적," He sang to me quietly, coming closer, wrapping his arms around my waist. ((neoreul saranghae neon naui haengbokhan gijeok "I'll Always Love You - HITT" )). I smiled softly and giggled as he stopped singing.

"Sumi, I love you with all of my heart and I really need you to answer this for me now," he asked stepping away, getting down on one knee. I looked at him funny and he just smiled faintly.

"Will you marry me?" I looked at him and giggled quietly to myself.

"No." I said quietly.

"What? No!" He said standing up and coming close to me, "But, but but..."

"I was kidding! Settle down~," I said pecking his check, "It's a definite yes!"

"Thank God!" He said picking me up and spinning me around.

"I love you Simon~" I said quietly as he put me back down. He held my hand and slipped a small ring on it, which he got from his pocket, and I heard clapping from all around.

"What the..."

"Yeah, sorry about that... But I mean, I can't keep secrets from people we live with," he said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"YAY SUMI AND SIMON!!!" I heard people yelling as they ran up and hugged us.

"My little baby is getting married!" I heard Youngwon say. I mentally faced palmed and picked up Jihyun since she was tugging on my hand.

"Umma, I knew he was going to ask you..." She said smiling.

"Umma? Okay~ I believe and will trust you from now on! I love you Jihyun!" I smiled pecking her nose and Simon hugged us both.

"Look at my beautiful girls~" He said to everyone. Jihyun lightly pushed him off and I giggled.

"This is going to be a long life..." I said quietly.

"And that's just the way I want to spend it. With you," he said kissing me one more time before we all headed back to the dorms to celebrate.


THE END . . . Maybe. . .

Final Author's Note: Hello everyone~ I am so sorry for this really lame, late update but here is the Finale~ I mean, unless you don't want the finale to be the end... You know, Just comment down below and I'll see~ <3 hehe thank you for reading this entire store and I love you all! Byeeeeee~