That Fateful Day

Korean Roulette

Many days past, well only to Wednesday, and the whole Dalmatian "Family" was starting to hang out with Jihyun everyday after working on the case.

"Hey Simon," Sumi called from the kitchen since Simon was sitting by the stairwell.

"Ye?" He asked stepping into the kitchen looking at Sumi and then to Jihyun.

"Can you go out and buy me a White Chocolate Mocha please?" She asked smiling. He nodded his head and walked to the front door.

"Be safe!" She called out from the kitchen. Jihyun and Sumi went upstairs and watched cartoons while the other members went to rest.

Simon was out walking to the coffee shop they usually go to and walked into it.

"Annyeong Jae," Simon said walking up to the counter and smiling.

"Annyeong Simon~ Where is Sumi?"  He asked smiling and looking around.

"She is at home taking care of Jihyun," he explained taking out his wallet.

"Oh, so the normal?" Jae asked walking over to the coffee machine.

"Yea," Simon said smiling. Jae made everything and got the cookies and put them in a bag and handed Simon a drink holder.

"Thanks Jae," he said handing the money to him and walking outside, but soon walking back in.

"Hey, Jae, are you done with your shift?" Simon asked looking at him.

"Yea, it just ended," he said taking off his apron.

"Can you take this to Sumi?" Simon asked handing him everything. Jae nodded and Simon gave him the directions. Jae headed off to the dorms and Simon walked to the park.

"Well, well, well, it's like you knew where to go without any messages," a familiar voice said to him as he sat down.

"I remember your voice. It has given me nightmares all week. Who are you?" Simon asked looking around the park.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out at the last minute," the voice said while injecting a needle into Simon's neck.

"Wha-," was all he could say before he was knocked out. The figure and another figure carried him away into a nearby van that the second figure had pulled up in.

Mean while at the dorms...

"How do you work this?" Jihyun said clicking buttons on the intercom.

"No, no, no, you press this to talk," Youngwon said clicking a button.

"Hello?" Jihyun said into the intercom.

"Hi Jihyun~ It's Jae!" Jae said looking at the intercom. The door opened and he walked in and saw everyone in the kitchen.

"Simon told me to bring you this, Sumi," he said smiling and handing everything to her.

"Ah, thank you very much Jae!"

"Well, I need to go back to work! See you," he said walking out of the dorms and back to the coffee place.

"Yum," Sumi said taking a sip of her coffee. She handed the hot chocolate to Jihyun and she drank it slowly.

"I wonder where oppa went," Jihyun said quietly.


Author's Note: Annyeong everyone~ How are you?

Sorry for not updating lately, just busy with sports T^T

Don't hate me because this is happening to Simon!

So to repay you, I am showing you a video (without Simon *tear drop*) That I found hilarious^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkBxzxYDfsI&feature=fvwp&NR=1