Secrets

Korean Roulette

~Sumi POV~

I was woke up again, quite rudely, by Youngwon having to stop suddenly.

"What the," I said looking up in front of us. I saw traffic backed up in a long line.

"Well, more time I get to spend with Hayoung~," Inati said smiling.

"Actually, my house is right there," she said pointing and turning back to him.

"What?" Inati said looking out the window.

"I'm kidding!" She said holding his hand. I sighed and looked back at Simon, who was still holding my hand, but let go of it.

"Just because everyone is awake, I can't hold your hand, but just wait till everyone is asleep again," he whispered into my ear. His breath tickled my neck and sent good chills down my spine.

"Yah!" I whispered pushing him away and turning in my seat. I sat like that until the cars started to move.

"Youngwon, how much longer?" I asked from the back.

"At least a good hour and a half," he said concentrating on the road. No one had gone to sleep until the traffic became less congested, just incase someone were to crash into Youngwon. We were soon cruising on the road again and people started to sleep. I was sitting sideways, my body facing away from everyone, and looking out the window. I felt two hands snake around my waist and pull me back closer to the owners.

"What's wrong?" He whispered into my ear again. I shook my head and laid my head on his shoulder. (A/N: I'm sorry if you can't imagine this part, I kinda can because I've had it happen before, and trust me, no one noticed.) Soon Simon started to trace shapes on my back. I giggled and looked at him.

"Just sleep! I plan on staying up all night," I whispered attempting to grab his hands but missing. He laughed and put his hands in mine and I pulled them around me. I closed my eyes while resting my head on his shoulder and his head lightly on mine.

When I woke up we were pulling into Hayoung's drive way with everyone still asleep. I lightly poked Simon and he woke up, unwrapping his arms from around me and I turned to sit in the normal position. Youngwon stopped the car and poked Inati.

"Wake up! We are here at Hayoung's," he said. Inati groaned and Hayoung woke up. She kissed Inati and then stepped out of the car waving. I frowned and looked out the window.

"Nothing to be jealous about," Simon whispered when nobody was looking. I smiled.

"Youngwon?" I asked quietly and he looked back, "Is there a supermarket on the way back home?" He nodded his head.

"Yup, I can drop you off, but you need to take Simon with you since he usually stays up late like this," he said reversing the car and driving home. Then the car stopped by a 24-Hour Supermarket and Youngwon let us out and we walked in.

"Let's buy some candy~" I said laughing. Simon chuckled and grabbed my hand. We laced our fingers and walked through the store looking at all the candy. We picked our favorites and got tons of it. Once we got everything, we walked to the cashier and I pulled out my wallet, but Simon stopped my hand. I looked at him and he tapped my nose.

"I got this," he said pulling out his wallet and taking out a credit card. I smiled and watched as he payed for it. We got the bags and started to walk home.

"Ah oppa~" I said smiling and lacing our fingers again he smiled and pecked my cheek. I giggled and looked at him.

"Does this make us a couple?" He asked after awhile of walking. I smiled and looked at him.

"Let's keep it a secret until this case is over."

"But I want you now," he said stopping, making me stop as well. I frowned and looked at him.

"We can still hang out and be a couple, but not around the others."

"You better not flirt with them!" He said staring at me. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"I won't~," I said holding up my pinky and he linked fingers and smiled. We started to walk again and to our street.

"Look~ Our home~" I giggled and ran to it.

"I thought you liked the ocean," he said catching up to me.

"I do! But this place is much nicer!" I opened the door and all the lights were off. We quietly walked up to my room, since I had a television there, and it was the furthest away from people. I put the stuff on my bed and the television.

"What do you want to do?" I asked sitting down and looking over to Simon. He sat down and shrugged his shoulders. I laughed and looked through the channels.

"Hey, Sumi?" I heard Simon ask me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes?"

"You know that book you were looking through?" I nodded my head.

"Can we look through it?" He asked. I sighed but nodded my head.

'Someone's going to have to see it sooner or later,' I thought standing up with Simon and walking over to the bookshelf. I pulled it off the shelf and he sat down next to the wall and I sat next to him. He put his arms around me and opened the book to see pictures. (A/N: For you people who can't imagine this :) ).

"Who is that?" Simon asked pointing to my family picture.

"That is me, that is my dad, and that is my mom," I said smiling. He kept looking through them until there were no pictures of my family.

"Why aren't there anymore pictures of your family?" He asked flipping the pages back and forth making sure he didn't miss anything.

"They... died..." I said quietly. Simon moved the book away from me and put it on the ground.

"Sumi..." he said quietly hugging me. I hugged him back and cried. The first time someone held me while I cried because of my parents' death.

"I don't want to know how it happened until after the case is over, alright?" He said holding my chin. I nodded my head and he kissed me lightly and grabbed the book again. He looked through the pictures of animals and flowers.

"You are a good photographer," he said flipping the page seeing people again. He looked through them and noticed it was couples holding hands and kissing.

"Did you ask to take these pictures?" He asked closing the book and hugging me from behind. I nodded my head. He smiled and put his head between my head and shoulder.

"I'm sleepy~," I said yawning after sitting there. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Me too. I'll see you in the morning?" Simon said helping me up and smiling. I nodded my head and hugged him with my arms around his neck and his around my waist.

"Sumi?" He asked I pulled back a little bit and looked at him. He smiled and pulled me closer to his body and kissing me.

"Good night," he said letting go and walking down stairs. I smiled and went to change.

I sat on my bed, smiling, thinking about everything that happened today. But was it the right choice?


Author's Note: Hello everyone~ No this is not a hoax, Sumi and Simon are dating now~ Don't be upset. This story still has a ways to go, she might find a new love~!^^

Tell me, are you happy she is with Simon or do you think she should be with someone else? Comment and we'll see if that's in the story line later on^^

I hoped you liked this chapter^^ Sorry if you are disappointed about Simon :'( I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings....

AND SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT *bows* MIANHAE~! *bows again* Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry ;)

Fangirl's Note: ALKDHFLKSNFHASF TEEEEEN TOOOOOP COMEBACK <3 SO HAPPY^^