The Escape

Korean Roulette

~Sumi POV~

I woke up feeling my arms pulled behind me uncomfortably. I tried pulling them infront of me, but then I felt they were tied to each other behind the chair. I then felt something crawl across my foot and I jerked, trying to pull my leg up, but I felt the chair leg behind mine, the rope holding my ankles to it, tightly, making sure I wouldn't escape. More stuff crawled up my legs and I started to squirm, causing the chair to move slightly, making a creaking sound every now and then.

"Remember this?" I looked up to the light source on the wall and realized it was the kitchen in my old home, then the picture turned quickly to blood everywhere, just like when my parents were killed. I looked away after a few seconds and tried remembering where I had seen this before except for reality.

"No, Sumi, you will watch this." I felt my head being pushed up and forcing me to watch the images before me. I tried to avert my eyes, but the slideshow was being played everywhere I looked, switching from the kitchen, to my mother, to my father, and repeating until the person thought I had had enough. With the tears threatening to leave my eyes, the light was , but the person was still holding my head in place.

"Now you can relive what happened to your parents," a different voice said, more girlish, but still covered up well. Another set of hands appeared infront of me, holding a knife and twirling it on one finger. I watched it and squirmed slightly, but the person behind me gripped onto my hair tighter, causing me to stop.

"I would stop, Sumi, or it's going to be you who dies first," the girlish voice said moving the knife to my cheek with the blade poking my skin, but not enough to cut through it.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked trying not to move my cheek to much.

"The same reason why he killed your parents. If I wasn't the only person you cared about, then the others you did care about needed to die," the voice said taking the knife off of my face and pointing it to the person behind me.

"Then why don't you show your faces. I mean, you are probably the last people I will see while I am alive, so what's the big deal?" I said looking straight forward.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. I could always make you watch that ungrateful little prick die."

"Ungrateful lit-tle p-prick?" I asked hoping that it wasn't Simon.

"Neh, your boyfriend," I heard the voice say and saw, from the corner of my eye, it twirling the knife again.

"No!" I said jerking forward, but only causing myself more pain.

"Yes, I think it will happen that way," the person behind me said. I sighed and he let go.

"I'll go get him," he said walking away. I looked over to the other person and saw her staring.

"So, who are you?" I asked tilting my head trying to see them better.

"Ha, I'm surprised you haven't recognized my voice yet," she said speaking normally.

"S-Sora..." I said quietly, looking at the ground.

"Neh, me, your best friend, or what ever I was to you. We were always suppose to be together Sumi, never apart. You were suppose to love me like I loved you!" She said stepping closer pointing the knife at me.

"Sora calm down." I said sternly, but she kept moving closer, but stopped when she was close enough to poke my arm with the knife.

"Why did you never notice me?! Was I not good enough for you?" She asked poking a little harder.

"You want to know why?" I asked and she poked harder and cut across my arm, causing blood to drip down it.

"Yes, tell me why you couldn't?"

"Because, I didn't like you in the first place. No one did. You were annoying and everyone knew you had a crush on me. You didn't hide it well," I said glaring at her, but still watching the knife. She swung and I pushed the chair in the right spot where the knife cut the rope.

"You stupid witch!" Sora screamed aiming the knife at my arm again, but I moved it so it hit the chair and stuck there.

"I'm stupid, you say?" I said pushing her stomach away, causing her to stumble. I took my chance and grabbed the knife, cutting all the ropes off and standing up with the knife.

"Yah! This shouldn't be happening!" Sora screamed catching her balance.

"Yea, it wouldn't have if your dad didn't kill my parents. When you first took me to the van on the streets, I didn't think you would still be here. I thought you would have just been helping someone, but you are the reason I'm here," I said staring at her and holding the knife tightly.

"Yes. My love for you got to much, and I'm not sorry. If I can't have you, you. Need. To. Die," she said jumping at me and I kicked her.

"I should have stabbed you just now, but I'm not as stupid as you," I said kicking her side again and then her head hard enough so she fell unconscious. I looked at her and then to the slideshow again.

"I'm getting closure with you guys," I whispered putting the knife comfortable in the back of my pants and running up the stairs. I opened the door and saw Sora's dad talking to Simon.

"Sumi is dead," I heard him say laughing.

"You heartless man!" Simon said jerking forward and getting hit in the stomach by the guy.

"You'll be next," he continued laughing. I walked into the kitchen and stared at them. I saw Simon look at me and then back to Sora's father.

"Yah. Telling lies is definitely your specialty, but you at it," I said causing him to turn around.

"How did you get..? What did you do to Sora!" He yelled approaching me pushing me against the counter grabbing my neck.

"Nothing like I'm about to do to you," I said gasping for air and reaching for the knife, pulling it out, and stabbing him where it wouldn't cause him to die, but hurt him enough to not be able to do anything.

"You are lucky I don't kill you." I said to him then walking over to Simon.

"Sumi!" He said after I cut off the ropes with the knife. He got off the chair and hugged me tightly.

"Oppa..." I said quietly into his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him and closing my eyes.

"Did you call the police?" He asked pulling away and looking at me. I shook my head and he looked for his phone in the kitchen. He found it and called the police and he walked back over to me and helped me up, hugging me again and not letting me go until the cops came.

"This is the man who did all of the killings and killed my parents," I said to the cops when they came in.

"You! Miss Sang!" A police officer, older than the rest, said to me. I looked at him.

"Neh..." I asked holding Simon's hand.

"I remember working on that case. I remember you when you came into the police station. I'm glad we found out who it was," he said bowing. I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you... I'm going to go home now." He nodded and Simon and I walked home, hand in hand, just like we use to.

"Oppa..." I said looking at the ground as we walked.

"Neh?" He asked squeezing my hand.

"I'm so sorry for getting you into this," I said quietly. He stopped, pulling me towards him and lifting up my chin, making me look in his eyes.

"I don't think I would have stayed alive if you weren't what I was staying alive for, Sumi. I love you," he said bending down and kissing my lips gently. I smiled and kissed him back.

"Nado saranghae Simon," I said after he pulled away and we continued to walk back to the dorms.


Author's Note: Hello everyone~ As you see this story is coming to an end soon T^T

If I ever think about something, would you like a sequal? Just comment below!

Well, how did you like this chapter? Pretty good? I hope so! It took me forever to write!

Well I love you <3 See you soon! One more chapter to go!