Day out~

Korean Roulette

~Simon POV~

"Jihyun and I will be back soon^^ Don't worry~ I'll keep her safe," I texted to Sumi laughing and holding hands with Jihyun. We were walking all over the place, just for fun since there was nothing to do.

"Oppa! Do you think Jihyun will actually take care of me?" Jihyun asked looking through a window into a toy store. I smiled and nodded my head while walking into the store.

"Yes, she would be a good mother in the future, if not now," I said looking around in the store with Jihyun. Just the thought of Sumi being a mother is funny, but it could happen. If only, if, I could be with her through it all.

"Good! Will you marry her?" Jihyun asked looking up to me. I started to blush and rubbed the back of my neck with my free hand.

"Well, we haven't known each other for that long, but maybe in the future," I said looking at the dolls in the shop.

"Oh," she said frowning.

"Why does it matter if I marry her? I'll always help take care of you," I said reassuringly. She smiled and hugged my leg.

"I hope you marry her!"

"If only you live through this Friday," a voice said from behind me. I then felt an object push up to my head.

"Whatever you want, just do it to me, not the girl!" I said continuing to look forward and hide Jihyun.

"Oh, don't worry, I've hurt the girl enough. I'm giving you fair warning. I'll be back," the voice said and walking away. I turned around and saw no one there.

"What the heck," I said quietly.

"Are you alright, Jihyun?" I asked kneeling beside her and brushing her hair away from her eyes.

"Who was that person?"

"I honestly don't know, but don't say anything to anyone," I said holding out my pinky. She linked her pinky with mine and nodded.

"Can we go to the park?" She asked smiling.

"Yes! Do you want to go with Sumi?" I asked picking her up. She nodded and smiled.

"Let's call her!" I said pulling my phone out of my back pocket and unlocking it. I opened my contacts and clicked on her name and called it.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard her say from the other line. I smiled and paused for a second before Jihyun took the phone out of my hand.

"Unnie~ Oppa is starstruck! Can you meet us at the park?" She asked cutely. I laughed and just looked at her.

"Ye, I'll be there soon!" She said hanging up.

"Oppa, you need help," Jihyun said to me laughing. I frowned and we walked towards the park.

Once we got to the park we sat there for awhile, waiting for Sumi to show up. We were playing the letter game where you say a word with the letter you are on.

"Boo!" I heard from behind me and Jihyun jumped. I looked at Sumi and she smiled.

"Hello~" I said smiling and standing up.

"Hi oppa~" she replied giggling.

"Hi unnie~!"

"Hi Jihyun-ah! How are you?" She said walking over to her.

"I'm good! Oppa needs help," Jihyun said sticking her tongue out.

"Ani, ani. I need no help," I said shaking my head.

"Yes, yes you do!" Sumi said smirking. I walked closer to her.

"Only if it's your help," I said wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

"I thought we talked about this," she said pushing off of my chest and I let her go.

"Mianhae~ I couldn't resist your beauty," I said smiling and bowing. She kissed my cheek and sat down.

"You are a loser!" She said laughing. Jihyun laughed and hugged Sumi. We sat there for a long time, not talking, but just laughing at the random things that went by.

"Simon! I'm bored," Jihyun said when the sun started to set.

"Well, we have been here for awhile. Do you wanna go home?" I asked tilting my head and stretching. The girls both nodded and stood up.

"Let's go home~" Sumi sang walking away with Jihyun, leaving me on the park bench. I sighed and closed my eyes for a second.

"Gotcha," the voice from earlier said. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around.

"Yah! Sumi! Wait for me," I called after her running next to her and grabbing her hand. She smiled.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I smiled and kissed her cheek. We continued to walk home. I watched every person. Being out on the streets right now was a danger for me, if not Sumi and Jihyun. She opened the doors to the dorms and Jihyun ran to Inati.

"Annyeong Mr. Scary Man!" She said and ran off to see Youngwon. Sumi laughed and walked up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Where were you?" Inati asked before I made it to the stairs.

"Out with Jihyun. I should ask the same thing," I said glaring at him. He turned away and I walked up the stairs to Sumi's room.

"Sumi! We need to talk," I said running to her bed where she was sitting.

"Yes?" She said tilting her head. I grabbed her hands and held them.

"I don't say this enough but, I love you no matter what happens. Please don't forget that," I said kissing her lightly.

"I love you, too, Simon," she said smiling and looking at the clock.

"Time for you to sleep?" I asked squeezing her hand. She nodded and yawned.

"Can you tuck Jihyun in when she is ready to sleep?" I smiled and nodded my head. I kissed her forehead and left her alone so she could sleep.


Author's Note: Mian~ I know it's short but I need to rest!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ I'll write again tomorrow~! <3