"One Vote Might Change Everything"

Turning Back Time

Back again !!

aye?

starting to like Mblaq now!!! omo! specially Mir!! kyaaa! =))

Nothing, really.. just wanna share it !!

***********************************

[Donghae's POV]

I was left worried and confused when I heard one of my bestfriends said awkward words on such an ordinary day. I became frozen and speechless as I see her walking away. She's crying, I think so.. but WHY .? I was left hanging on the cliff, but I didn't cared so..

It's already 1pm and voting's coming real close. I emptied my mind to think of a speech in case I win the vice president position. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll win, I'm the kind of guy who can capture a girl's heart with just one wink. And, being the ace player of the school soccer team really helps. Plus, It'll ad more fame to me... specially towards the girls .

I want to be famous.... NO, I want to be MORE FAMOUS.. (LOL he's just like that because he still has this teenager and a bit immature thinking that time. NOTE: It was 11 years ago! coz' Jessica went back to the past, right .?=)) )

 

Just a few minutes before 2pm, I can already see many supporters of mine. Some wore pins, t-shirt, etc. to symbolize their support..

But something deep inside was bothering me..

"I'M WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST."  ; " GOODLUCK TO YOU."

Those words sudddenly lingered on my mind. I wonder what she really means. I looked down while thinking when suddenly someone tapped me.

"You'll win, for sure!  " It was Eunhyuk, saying it with  a  smiling face.

"Hmm.." I answered back, " I know.." I agve out a boastful smirk.

"Look at your supporters, Donghae ah!" he tapped me again.

"I know.. But.." Before I can say it, someone shouted.. It was Leeteuk, " Voting already started! Hurry!"

Eunhyuk tapped me then he ran with Leeteuk, and as well as the other students around.

"Yea right.." I said to myself.

[end of POV]

 

It was already 2pm and every students were on a room to vote.

"I failed." Jessica thought as she sat on a chair, looking at the paper with the names of the candidates on it.

She saw Donghae's name.

But Jessica voted other guy for the vice president position, thinking that maybe one vote might change everything.

She was already done voting, and Hyoyeon also, so they both went out the room now. As they were walking towards the door, Jessica accidentally bumped someone.

"Bianhae." This girl bowed down . She's with two other girls.

"Oh.. I'm sorry... sorry... sorry.." Jessica bowed down for three times. Then she looked up, and was frozen.

"Oh.. i t's fine." This girl smiled and walked in. The two other girls followed her.

 

Jessica was speechless as Hyoyeon  dragged her outside the room.

"Wae?" Hyoyeon asked.

**************************************

-- end of this chap --

 

What's up about that .?

Seems like Donghae was really caring for his bestfriend. but he still wants to be more famous..

=((

If you were Doghae, if one of your closest friend told you awkward words like Jessica said... will you continue to aim for more fame??

If I were Donghae, I guess I would.. Not like i'm acting to be real rude, but it's because Jessica didn't said what she actually meant, right .?

=))

 

Who do you think was the girl that Jessica accidentally bumped eh? hmm?

Please do leave a comment after reading.

Kamsahamnida~