Home Sweet Home

Turning Back Time

(A/N:)

Finally...... the chapter one... !!

Haha.. while I was doing the draft for this chap, I was also doing my project in Math...

teehee.. xD

 

*******************

 

[Jessica's POV]

 

I arrived at Korea exactly 11:00 pm. I went down the airplane , grabbed my things and everything I need, then went  out of the airport and waited for a taxi.

 

When I went inside a taxi, I tried to remember where I put my camera. I'm a photographer.

I've been working in Japan since I graduated College.

 

I look outside as we pass by many buildings and houses..

Everything looks so nostalgic although many things about Korea has already changed..  Yea, and they left me.....

 

 

 

Now, I actually went back to Korea to attend my Friend's wedding......or probably my "love's wedding" ..

 

I'm also their photographer... 

I dont know if I should be happy or sad.... or "hurt" .....

 

because I know in myself that I really love him, and that I still love him........

but it's too late, Everything's gone now...... and he's getting married tomorrow.....

 

 

{end of POV}

 

 

When Jessica stepped out of the taxi, she took a deep breath...  "In korea, again..." she smiled.

She took her things and checked-in in a hotel.

When she entered  her room, she opened her bag to get her phone...

"I'll try to call Hyoyeon, she gave me her number.... I'll also ask for Eunhyuk's..."

 

She called...

*RINGS*

 

"yOBSEYO?"

Hyoyeon, from the other line, answered..

"Hyoyeon?!! atlast... after 6 years, we'll be seeing each other again!!"

she said and she sat on her bed..

"Oh?! Jessica???!!! I missed you so much!" Hyoyeon answered.

 

"How are you? Hey... do you have Hyuk's number???"

"I'm fine.. you know what, I missed you so much! by the way, Donghae's wedding will be at ten, ok? be there before ten... and, uhmmmm.... are you sure you're alright to come? and even take photos? of them, huh?" Hyoyeon asked her friend in a low and serious voice..

 

"Hmmmm... yea... Anyway, that'd be my gift for them.." Jessica smiled, in her face you can trace the sadness, but still, she forces herself to smile..

 

"Oh?! Oh.... this is Eunhyuk's number, by the way!" she suddenly changed the topic and gave Eunhyuk's number to Jessica... 

After talking for a while, Jessica called Eunhyuk...

 

they talked with each other...

then, she called for a dress and everything she'll be needing for tomorrow..

 

after all things were settled, finally, Jessica got the chance to sleep... It's around 4:00 am.

 

 

THE NEXT HOURS.....

* RING*

Jessica's phone is ringing...

 

She's still sleepy when she took her phone and answered with both her eyes still closed...

 

"uhhhh....?"  she murmured in a sleepy voice..

When she opened her eyes she saw the clock in front of her.

her eyes opened wide when she saw the time!!!!! :  09:40 am~!!!!!!

 

"Ohhhhh!!" she screamed.

"Hey?! you must be already here by now, Ms Photographer?!" It was Hyoyeon on the other line..
 

 

"Oh!! ughh!! I hate this...!! I'll hung up now okay?"

Jessica said then she hung up.

 

 

**************************************

[END OF CHAP 1 ]

 

(a/n:)

Oh~ She's gonna be late for Dongahe's wedding... (Or was she?)

 

Will Jessica be able to attend  Donghae's wedding??

There might be some questions in your mind right now, but the largest question is.....

 

How will Jessica react when she see Donghae?  How about seeing Donghae and Yoona getting married??

 

Let's see..

 

Comments would be so much appreciated and loved...!!!

This story's open for more subscribers... ;)))) and suggestions, too !!! xD

 

kamsa~          O:)