YOONA ~

Turning Back Time

Hey..

At last.. Yoona's going to take part on this fic...

Kekeke ~

=DD 

Do Enjoy !

 

***

[Hyoyeon's POV]

"Hey?!" I tap Jessica's shoulders. "Why  do you look like you've seen a ghost, huh? Ya! Wake up! it's just Yoona!" I laugh as we walk outsde the room.

"Aisshh!! I know.." Jesica smiled.

We waited together for the result. Exactly 4pm, the principal gathered all the high school students at the conference hall to announce the new officers.

"Hey! Let's go.." It was Donghae

"Yah! Donghae ah!! I know you'll win! kkkk~" I told Donghae as I grab Jessica and drag her to stand up from her seat.

"Ayy! We all know it, Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk winked at me.. kyyyaaaaa! I super loved the way he winked at me..  He's the best!

"Well.." Jessica spoke up.

"What?!!!" Eunhyuk slightly hit her on her head. AAA! I just hate him when he does that thing to Jessica!

"Hey!!" We're walking now to the hall. "Stop that Hyukie!!" 

"What did you just say???!!!!!" I know he's playing a joke on me now, well I love to always ride on his joke and pretend that i don't know it then later on pretend that I'm crying because of him.. then BANG!!

He'll then apologize to me.. I love that scene! always!

"Aaahh! Stop!" Jessica was... irritated, I think. ?

The three of us walked together with silence.

When we reached the hall, we went to our seats, we sat next to each other.

"Hmm... ready for your speech now, huh Donghae? " Eunhyuk asked Donghae.

"Yea." Donghae nodded. But Jessica was.. I guess... Praying? I dunno, cuz' she's closing her eyes..

I f Donghae win, then all will be happy.

The principal finally went up the stage and announced the new officers one by one.

Well, I really does not pay any attention to anyone going up or down the stage.. Instead, I just kept on looking at Eunhyuk every now and then. I don't wanna lose sight of him.

"What?" Eunhyuk once spotted me that I was looking at him.

"Ah?.." I don't know what to say.. "Ahmm... Donghae's gonna win, right?" Whoo! Atlast I thought of something to say.

"Huh!" He smiled and he put his arm around my shoulder. Well, I guess I'm starting to blush and I want Jessica to see what Eunhyuk was doing to me now, but I guess she's too busy doing something like... Praying? IDK..

"Of course Donghae'll win!" He smiled and he looked up at the stage.

I'm so......... fulfilled, yea, probably... Totally inloved..

[end of POV]

[Yoona's POV]

I'm Im Yoon-Ah, I'm from a rich family so I get every material thing I need. But material things were nothing when you still don't have the freedom you want. (AN: You'll know what I mean on the future chaps =DD ) Anyway, I'm competing for the president's position this year. I have a lot of plans for the sc hool.

"For the secretary position...." The principal called. " Bong Sunhye!" (AN: Fictional *)

The girl stood up and we clapped our hands. The girl delivered a wonderful speech.

"Next, for the vice president position...." It was the principal.

"It's gonna be Lee!!" Taeyeon, my friend, snapped.

"Oh.. that Lee donghae! I voted for him!" Yuri was blushing.

Uh, well I heard that Lee was th ace player of our school soccer team and that he plays really good, but I just don't care that much.

"Lee Donghae!" The princupal announced, so It was Lee Donghae who's taking up Kim Heechul's position last year..

 

********

====end of chap====

AN:

Ahmm.. sorry if it's long, or if it's boring.

Just please tell me about what you think for this chap.

And, yea... Donghae won the vice president position.. what could be Jessica's reaction when she's seeing that everything's going uncontrolled. ??

Teehee. =DDD

please do comment.. That'd be sooooo much loved. 

Either negative or positive comment.. that would help me.. please comment ^^